Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackpink :: Chart & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

    Comment


    • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

      Comment


      • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

        Comment


        • WW Spotify
          #167 (+15) Kill This Love: 686,626 (183,757,602)

          Btw, Blackpink surpassed 7 billion views on YouTube!!
          BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

          Comment


          • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

            Comment




            • Happy 3 years anniversary blinks!!

              PS. Last night, Tommy Brown (Ariana’s “7 rings” and “Thank U, Next” producer) had dinner with Teddy and the girls. It’s a collab coming?

              BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

              Comment




              • The DVD “In Your Area: 2018 Seoul Tour” has 14k preorders at Ktown4u and once they start shipping them Hanteo will count them. Also, YesAsia announced they won’t start shipping the DVD until August, 23.
                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JBmust View Post
                  PS. Last night, Tommy Brown (Ariana’s “7 rings” and “Thank U, Next” producer) had dinner with Teddy and the girls. It’s a collab coming?
                  They also cancelled their appearance at a music festival in Asia one day before the VMA's sooo fingers crossed!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abi View Post
                    They also cancelled their appearance at a music festival in Asia one day before the VMA's sooo fingers crossed!
                    Yes!! That would be awesome. Also, the VMAs tweeted they have a new secret act on their line-up
                    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                    Comment


                    • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                      Comment


                      • “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” reached 200M streams on Spotify, it’s their second song achieving that milestone. Next song is “Kill This Love” now at 188M.
                        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                        Comment






                        • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                          Comment


                          • After all this time and many comebacks from other k-pop acts, Blackpink continues to hold the #1 spot on YouTube with “Kill This Love”. They have 6 videos inside the Top 20.

                            BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                            Comment


                            • Aripink coming for the #1 worldwide

                              BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                              Comment


                              • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                Comment


                                • Blackpink - Spotify (1 month update)

                                  #1 Kiss and Make Up: 268.7M (+10.8M)
                                  #2 Ddu-Du Ddu-Du: 202.2M (+9.1M)
                                  #3 Kill This Love: 193M (+19.5M)
                                  #4 As If It’s Your Last: 156.1M (+6.1M)
                                  #5 Solo (Jennie): 154.8M (+7.8M)
                                  #6 Boombayah: 150.5M (+5.5M)
                                  #7 Playing With Fire: 125.1M (+4M)
                                  #8 Whistle: 111.2M (+3.4M)
                                  #9 Forever Young: 96.4M (+4.5M)
                                  #10 Stay: 55.6M (+1.8M)
                                  #11 Don’t Know What To Do: 55.2M (+6.1M)
                                  #12 Really: 45.3M (+2M)
                                  #13 See U Later: 39.6M (+1.7M)
                                  #14 Kick It: 28.9M (+2.7M)
                                  #15 Boombayah (Jap. Ver.): 23.4M (+1.4M)
                                  #16 Hope Not: 20.7M (+1.4M)
                                  #17 Whistle (Acustic Ver.): 18.5M (+0.7M)
                                  #18 (+1) Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (Remix): 16.8M (+1.7M)
                                  #19 Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (Jap. Ver.): 16.3M (+0.5M)
                                  #20 Whistle (Jap. Ver): 13.2M (+0.7M)


                                  Top 5 Gainers
                                  #1 Kill This Love: 19.5M
                                  #2 Kiss and Make Up: 10.8M
                                  #3 Ddu-Du Ddu-Du: 9.1M
                                  #4 Solo: 7.8M
                                  #5 Don’t Know What To Do: 6.1M (*tied)
                                  #5 As If It’s Your Last: 6.1M (*tied)

                                  Japanese Album + EP
                                  Blackpink In Your Area: 103.9M (69k equivalent album units)

                                  Korean Album + EP
                                  Square One: 261.8M (174k equivalent album units)
                                  Square Two: 199.3M (132k equivalent album units)
                                  Square Up: 383.5M (255k equivalent album units)
                                  Kill This Love: 314.8M (209k equivalent album units)

                                  Live Albums
                                  Blackpink Arena Tour 2018 (Special Final In Kyocera Dome Osaka): 13.99M (9k equivalent album units)

                                  Total streams (as lead artist): 1,433.3M (955k equivalent album units)
                                  Total streams (with collabs + solos): 1,856.8M (1.237M equivalent album units)
                                  BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                  Comment


                                  • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                    Comment


                                    • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                      Comment




                                      • This is just the beginning!!
                                        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                        Comment


                                        • We need more US + worldwide promotions, what is Interscope doing????

                                          Comment


                                          • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                            Comment


                                            • BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                              Comment


                                              • Sooo BLACKPINK cancelled a music festival today and fans were happy cause they thought for sure the girls were going to the VMA's, but nope, apparently they're still in Korea filming an ad for Adidas .......................................................................................................

                                                YG is a scam.

                                                Comment


                                                • Can Interscope do something like urghh send "Don't Know What To Do" to the radio? Or anything? I'm pissed at the way both managements handle the group. "Kill This Love" reached top 50 on Pop radio which showed that the interest from American audience was there, plus BLACKPINK is literally the perfect K-Pop group at the moment to break the US market. But nope, an Adidas commercial is better anyway.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                    Sooo BLACKPINK cancelled a music festival today and fans were happy cause they thought for sure the girls were going to the VMA's, but nope, apparently they're still in Korea filming an ad for Adidas .......................................................................................................

                                                    YG is a scam.
                                                    Really? They are literally the worst label ever, even worse than SyCo Twice, Red Velvet, BTS, Chung Ha and all of the k-pop artists are releasing multiple comebacks every year to monetizise their peak years but YG keeps doing commercials to get easy incomes while losing a golden momentum worldwide to push them to the top.
                                                    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                                    Comment


                                                    • ^Yeah there are some photos circulating on Twitter of them filming the commercial.

                                                      The fact that they could be the top girl group right now in the world, but nope, let's just stick to commercials & being Instagram models I guess. I mean, based on their current stats, I have no doubt that they will still be doing good in a long run but like, come on!

                                                      People have bad stigma of K-Pop regarding many of the artists being overworked, but BLACKPINK is literally the opposite. Jennie is probably spending her day on Netflix 24/7 as we speak.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                        ^Yeah there are some photos circulating on Twitter of them filming the commercial.

                                                        The fact that they could be the top girl group right now in the world, but nope, let's just stick to commercials & being Instagram models I guess. I mean, based on their current stats, I have no doubt that they will still be doing good in a long run but like, come on!

                                                        People have bad stigma of K-Pop regarding many of the artists being overworked, but BLACKPINK is literally the opposite. Jennie is probably spending her day on Netflix 24/7 as we speak.
                                                        i mean dont get me wrong BP songs are way more consistent than the rest of other Kpop Girl groups I have heard. YG doesnt want to capitalize on that they can do good if more is released, i mean they are the 2nd most successful GG in Korea in terms of sales , they can be #1 if they had more comebacks. But they are already #1 WW even with little songs also.
                                                        MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                        NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                                        Comment


                                                        • BLACKPINK has the biggest international appeal out of all the current K-Pop girl groups since their sound & image are very Westernized, and 3/4 speak English. But yeah, they need to have more comebacks. Or at least release more than 1 video from each era or something. Or do more collaborations or something, urgh.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                            BLACKPINK has the biggest international appeal out of all the current K-Pop girl groups since their sound & image are very Westernized, and 3/4 speak English. But yeah, they need to have more comebacks. Or at least release more than 1 video from each era or something. Or do more collaborations or something, urgh.
                                                            Dont worry something good is stirring up I can feel it most likely before the year ends. Id say October- November
                                                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Loki0012 View Post
                                                              Dont worry something good is stirring up I can feel it most likely before the year ends. Id say October- November
                                                              Fingers crossed. I'm hoping they might sneak a slot at the AMA's later this year but we'll see.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X