No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - The HOMECOMING Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean top20 prediction? It was before homecoming release.

Comment

Bey is on the cover of New Music Friday and Are&Be Playlist with 5m followers on spotify while Before I Let Go has Top placements. Homecoming is the first album in new releases. I hope we see some effect tomorrow.
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
        Bey is on the cover of New Music Friday and Are&Be Playlist with 5m followers on spotify while Before I Let Go has Top placements. Homecoming is the first album in new releases. I hope we see some effect tomorrow.
        great

#2 before I let go
        #10 I been on

Comment

New Music Friday is the biggest promo you can get on Spotify.

Not two bonus tracks having more exposure than any of her singles from the past 6 years.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

"Before I Let Go" added to Spotify's Today's Top Hits playlist (#9)

Comment

Testing waters for the next era I see.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Can someone update spotify numbers with a dektop?it was at approximately 9m yesterday with both versions.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Can someone update spotify numbers with a dektop?it was at approximately 9m yesterday with both versions.
                  Around 19.5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                    Around 19.5 million.
                    Wow thanks and tomorrow could be even better since it's added everywhere now
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I don't think this will sell big numbers but I do see it being a slow seller over the years.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

HDD

SPS

7 Beyonce | Homecoming: The Live Album 37,672
                        Last edited by Hayes; Sat April 20, 2019, 13:48.

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Wow that's better than I expected hope it can sneak into Top 5 for the new week, and Lemonade back to Top 20 (I wonder if it will re-enter BB200 this week already)
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Beyoncé - The HOMECOMING Era

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

so HDD
                                37,672 SPS = 14,175 Sales + 588 TEA + 22,909 SEA

22,909 SEA would be around 30m. wow.

Comment

Moved all the posts about Homecoming from her general charts & sales history thread to this one.
                                  [MENTION=6971]Guru[/MENTION], since you opened it, if you want the 1st post (if you plan to have it updated with chart runs and certifications), let me know.

Comment

Now that I've seen this do so well in 2 days, I really hope it goes #1.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                      Now that I've seen this do so well in 2 days, I really hope it goes #1.
                                      The hive needs to learn to stream the album then Stop replaying your iTunes copies and use a platform. Before I Let Go had over 900k plays yesterday though when looking at today's total and another 9.8m for the album if I didn't misscalculate anything
                                      Last edited by BeeBoy; Sat April 20, 2019, 10:26.
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by Guru View Post
                                        Much better than what I expected... obviously with a Friday release it could have had a better peak, but we know how our queen likes to sabotage herself xD
                                        BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

Are they going to eventually make this available on DVD despite the Netflix deal?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                            Are they going to eventually make this available on DVD despite the Netflix deal?
                                            Depends on what the deal is and for how long the Netflix bought the rights. Don't expect this hitting any physical format for at least a couple of years. If it's only an exclusivity deal then Netflix certainly didn't bother for anything less than 3-5 years and easily quite possibly more than that.

Parkwood produced this so they should have the rights to themselves and there could be a physical release in the future, but not before whatever deal they struck with Netflix expires.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Netflix releases tend to get physical releases within 6 months, so a physical of the show could be released around Christmas.

But I do think she should release a physical of the live album within the next few weeks.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

If this got a full tracking week, she could have debuted at #1 with a live album. It really serves as Beyoncé's greatest hits, and it deserves to get that #1 peak, together will all her solo studio albums.

Comment

I hope she makes limited small number of physical since nobody is buying it.(especially $25~30 live album) just make it for fans.

Applemusic
                                                  #5/#24 Homecoming

Comment

A CD release of this would be pointless, since very few people woud buy it. Make it a vinyl release for her fans.

Comment

Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
                                                      A CD release of this would be pointless, since very few people woud buy it. Make it a vinyl release for her fans.
                                                      But CD sales still >>>> vinyl sales? Don't see why they wouldn't make both.
                                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I would love both and probably buy all of them. We'll see.

Comment

WW Spotify

108. I Before Let Go 921,555
                                                          Last edited by Hayes; Sat April 20, 2019, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                            But CD sales still >>>> vinyl sales? Don't see why they wouldn't make both.
                                                            This. Digital sales is actually the format which is dying the fastest.
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

SPOTIFY

Homecoming: The Live Album 29,297,314

Comment

Working...
                                                              X