Ireland

83. Homecoming

Netherlands

43. Homecoming

UK

88. Homecoming

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
      Are they going to eventually make this available on DVD despite the Netflix deal?
      I don’t think so.

This could‘ve been #1 with a physical release. But #7 with a live album that was released only digitally and in the middle of the week is still more than amazing.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

US spotify
        #64 Before I Let Go 410,513

Comment

I think a CD+DVD just like the I Am Yours Live at Wynn would have been amazing! That would probably consist of three audio discs and one visual disc so we can only imagine how expensive that would be though.

How would 40 songs fit in vinyl?

Comment

I agree, iTunes sales are dead. People stream the album and die hard fans would love to have a physical CD or vinyl with a nice photobook, stickers and a poster. I would totally buy the vinyl, but dropping $20 on a digital album like it’s 2008... I’ll wait.
            BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              How would 40 songs fit in vinyl?
              3 vinyl discs would be needed for 108 min.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Also [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] why 3 audio discs? 108 min fits onto 2 CDs.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Also [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] why 3 audio discs? 108 min fits onto 2 CDs.
                  Oh, I forgot that some of the tracks aren't full 3-5 minute songs.

Comment

She should release a physical of the album ASAP, but I can see her waiting until Christmas to re-package it with the movie.

She could do both though? We're used to double dipping when it comes to B.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I only a CD/vinyl for collection purpose + that big ass booklet!!!
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                        Moved all the posts about Homecoming from her general charts & sales history thread to this one.
                        [MENTION=6971]Guru[/MENTION], since you opened it, if you want the 1st post (if you plan to have it updated with chart runs and certifications), let me know.
                        You can take over booboo. I don’t mind.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Is Before I Let Go getting radio adds?
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

SPOTIFY Charts - Before I Let Go

#87 US (-23)
                                #110 Canada (+29)
                                #137 Worldwide (-29)

Comment

From Billboard:

Beyoncé’s surprise-released Homecoming: The Live Album debuts at No. 7 with 38,000 units earned from just two days of tracking activity (with 14,000 of that sum in album sales). The album dropped with no warning in the very early hours of Wednesday, April 17, and the tracking week for the chart ended on April 18. (Billboard’s album charts’ tracking week runs Friday through Thursday.)

Homecoming: The Live Album was released to digital retail and streaming services shortly after the premiere of Beyoncé’s Homecoming film on Netflix at 12:01 a.m. on April 17. Both projects chronicle Beyoncé’s headlining performances at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

Homecoming: The Live Album is Beyoncé’s eighth top 10 album as a soloist. She also recently visited the top 10 as one-half of The Carters (alongside husband Jay-Z) with 2018’s No. 2-peaking Everything Is Love.

It’s possible that Homecoming: The Live Album could rise higher on next week’s Billboard 200 chart (dated May 4), after its first full tracking week of activity.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Yess great! No other numbers revealed?

Comment

Unfortunately not yet. Should have them soon enough though.

I don't think this is going higher tbh. It's been dropping everywhere.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

US Itunes
                                        #4/#213 Homecoming
                                        #7 Lemonade

US Apple Music
                                        #6/#34

US Amazon
                                        #5 Homecoming
                                        #6 Lemonade

Comment

Not sure it will climb next week, but a 2nd week in Top 10 seems guaranteed.

I guess it would have been Top 3 with a full week.

Amazing result anyway for a live album with no physical release.

Comment

https://www.buzzanglemusic.com/charts/albums/

It is #3 on their building album chart (similar to HDD), up from #4 and previously #8 (which was last week).

Comment

I wonder if the release of Lemonade on all streaming platforms tomorrow will help.

Comment

maybe 5~60k this week.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  I wonder if the release of Lemonade on all streaming platforms tomorrow will help.
                                                  If anything I think it will affect it negatively. Some people listen to the live Lemonade tracks because they don't have the original songs.

I expected the album to do better on streaming considering it's 40 songs long. It seems that B fans are more into physical formats.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                    It seems that B fans are more into physical formats.
                                                    She has always been a strong physical seller, which is why it bothers me that she's not playing this multiple bundle game.
                                                    Give me colored vinyls, pictures discs, cassettes.

Comment

lemoande sold around 400k physical out of 1.9m sales.
                                                      with live album which attracts less people and 2019 sales climate with $20. it wouldn't add much sales.

we gotta remember live album(even dvd) is dead format, and this is already big number for live album.

here is recent live audio album releases that was on billboard 200

#4 GEORGE STRAIT - The Cowboy Rides Away: Live from AT&T Stadium(2014) 51k sales
                                                      4-14-22-31-32-40-60-60-10-26-52-45-40-37-49-97-123-143-163-174-150-150-118-x-164-146 / 24 weeks on chart, total +350k sales

#20 VAN HALEN - TOKYO DOME IN CONCERT(2015) 28k sps
                                                      20-60-135 / 3 weeks on chart

#33 Lalah Hathaway - Lalah Hathaway Live(2015) 15k sales
                                                      33-70-82 / 3 weeks on chart

#179 J. COLE - FOREST HILLS DRIVE(2016)
                                                      179-71 / 2 weeks on on chart

#98 DISTURBED : LIVE AT RED ROCKS(2016) 7,506 sales 8k sps
                                                      1 week on chart

#7 the Beatles - The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl(2016) 36,592 SPS
                                                      7-37-99-136 / 4 weeks on chart

#49 Iron Maiden - The Book of Souls: Live Chapter(2017) 13,770 sales 15k sps?
                                                      1 week on chart
                                                      Last edited by Shayonce; Mon April 22nd, 2019, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                        I actually think it will since it generates hype again. And people checking out Lemonade might give some of the live versions a play
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Urban AC
                                                          #33 Before I Let Go 133spins / 1.209 Aud

Comment

SPOTIFY

Homecoming 43,102,561 (+6M)

Comment

Wait, I had no idea it was also on youtube.
                                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxFl...ifC0V_zA0JbWy4

Comment

Working...
                                                              X