Beyoncé - The HOMECOMING Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
    Are they going to eventually make this available on DVD despite the Netflix deal?
    Depends on what the deal is and for how long the Netflix bought the rights. Don't expect this hitting any physical format for at least a couple of years. If it's only an exclusivity deal then Netflix certainly didn't bother for anything less than 3-5 years and easily quite possibly more than that.

Parkwood produced this so they should have the rights to themselves and there could be a physical release in the future, but not before whatever deal they struck with Netflix expires.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Netflix releases tend to get physical releases within 6 months, so a physical of the show could be released around Christmas.

But I do think she should release a physical of the live album within the next few weeks.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

If this got a full tracking week, she could have debuted at #1 with a live album. It really serves as Beyoncé's greatest hits, and it deserves to get that #1 peak, together will all her solo studio albums.

Comment

I hope she makes limited small number of physical since nobody is buying it.(especially $25~30 live album) just make it for fans.

Applemusic
          #5/#24 Homecoming

Comment

A CD release of this would be pointless, since very few people woud buy it. Make it a vinyl release for her fans.

Comment

Originally posted by UndercovaSista View Post
              A CD release of this would be pointless, since very few people woud buy it. Make it a vinyl release for her fans.
              But CD sales still >>>> vinyl sales? Don't see why they wouldn't make both.

Comment

I would love both and probably buy all of them. We'll see.

Comment

WW Spotify

108. I Before Let Go 921,555
                  Last edited by Hayes; Sat April 20th, 2019, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                    But CD sales still >>>> vinyl sales? Don't see why they wouldn't make both.
                    This. Digital sales is actually the format which is dying the fastest.
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

SPOTIFY

Homecoming: The Live Album 29,297,314

Comment

Australia Digital

16. Homecoming

Belgian Flanders

36. Homecoming

Belgian Wallonia

106. Homecoming

Ireland

83. Homecoming

Netherlands

43. Homecoming

UK

88. Homecoming

Comment

Are they going to eventually make this available on DVD despite the Netflix deal?
                          I don’t think so.

This could‘ve been #1 with a physical release. But #7 with a live album that was released only digitally and in the middle of the week is still more than amazing.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

US spotify
                            #64 Before I Let Go 410,513

Comment

I think a CD+DVD just like the I Am Yours Live at Wynn would have been amazing! That would probably consist of three audio discs and one visual disc so we can only imagine how expensive that would be though.

How would 40 songs fit in vinyl?

Comment

I agree, iTunes sales are dead. People stream the album and die hard fans would love to have a physical CD or vinyl with a nice photobook, stickers and a poster. I would totally buy the vinyl, but dropping $20 on a digital album like it’s 2008... I’ll wait.
                                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

How would 40 songs fit in vinyl?
                                  3 vinyl discs would be needed for 108 min.

Comment

Also [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] why 3 audio discs? 108 min fits onto 2 CDs.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                      Also [MENTION=26522]GetBack[/MENTION] why 3 audio discs? 108 min fits onto 2 CDs.
                                      Oh, I forgot that some of the tracks aren't full 3-5 minute songs.

Comment

She should release a physical of the album ASAP, but I can see her waiting until Christmas to re-package it with the movie.

She could do both though? We're used to double dipping when it comes to B.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I only a CD/vinyl for collection purpose + that big ass booklet!!!
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                            Moved all the posts about Homecoming from her general charts & sales history thread to this one.
                                            [MENTION=6971]Guru[/MENTION], since you opened it, if you want the 1st post (if you plan to have it updated with chart runs and certifications), let me know.
                                            You can take over booboo. I don’t mind.
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Is Before I Let Go getting radio adds?
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

SPOTIFY Charts - Before I Let Go

#87 US (-23)
                                                    #110 Canada (+29)
                                                    #137 Worldwide (-29)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X