Weeks On Chart: 11

https://www.billboard.com/music/katy...rt-history/HSB

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
      Never Really Over

Peak Position: 16
      Weeks On Chart: 11

https://www.billboard.com/music/katy...rt-history/HSB
      Thanks. Radios aren't fair to our pop girls, this deserved better a better peak.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Thanks. Radios aren't fair to our pop girls, this deserved better a better peak.
        Well, actually it was #20 on Billboard Streaming Songs so radio played a big part on its Hot 100 peak and chart-run. (As Digital Songs (#3) means basically nothing these days for Hot 100).

When a song has a better peak on radio than on streaming you cannot blame radios of not supporting it. #16 on radio for NRO, specially after how bad they treated most singles on Witness- was good.

Comment

• The Smile video now has over 44 million views on youtube while the performance video has a further 13 million plus.
          I had no idea Smile had those numbers. Way more than Daisies and other songs from the era.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Her views are always very consistent. She makes very entertaining videos and has always understood the power of a good music video in regards to a songs success. Of course that is changing a bit but still.
            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
              Her views are always very consistent. She makes very entertaining videos and has always understood the power of a good music video in regards to a songs success. Of course that is changing a bit but still.
              She is definitely the most dominant visual artist in history.

Comment

• Taiwan

18 (RE) Smile
                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I think now Electric is out she has put an official end to the smile era. I don’t know if she has any more remixes planned but it seems the era is ended.

Comment

I think now Electric is out she has put an official end to the smile era. I don’t know if she has any more remixes planned but it seems the era is ended.
                    She sung Resilient live two weeks ago somewhere. I saw it on youtube but yeah she needs to stop releasing things now, Unless she wants to put the bonus and extra tracks on streaming and call it a day then !

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

She sung Resilient live two weeks ago somewhere. I saw it on youtube but yeah she needs to stop releasing things now, Unless she wants to put the bonus and extra tracks on streaming and call it a day then !
                      I would love all the remixes and bonuses to go onto streaming with all the deluxe tracks and have all the smile era output in 1 place!

Comment

I would love all the remixes and bonuses to go onto streaming with all the deluxe tracks and have all the smile era output in 1 place!
                        yes same. I think it will happen eventually. Things were added to other albums. That were not needed to be honest but they are there ! Talking about TD by the way . The bonus tracks from Witness are on streaming now.

Comment

• Comment

• Great numbers for Harleys !!

Comment

• deserved better

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X