Great numbers for Harleys !!

Leave a comment:

• Piethro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post

I would love all the remixes and bonuses to go onto streaming with all the deluxe tracks and have all the smile era output in 1 place!
    yes same. I think it will happen eventually. Things were added to other albums. That were not needed to be honest but they are there ! Talking about TD by the way . The bonus tracks from Witness are on streaming now.

Leave a comment:

• adamf2thedeath
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

She sung Resilient live two weeks ago somewhere. I saw it on youtube but yeah she needs to stop releasing things now, Unless she wants to put the bonus and extra tracks on streaming and call it a day then !
    I would love all the remixes and bonuses to go onto streaming with all the deluxe tracks and have all the smile era output in 1 place!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I think now Electric is out she has put an official end to the smile era. I don’t know if she has any more remixes planned but it seems the era is ended.
    She sung Resilient live two weeks ago somewhere. I saw it on youtube but yeah she needs to stop releasing things now, Unless she wants to put the bonus and extra tracks on streaming and call it a day then !

Leave a comment:

• adamf2thedeath
    replied
    I think now Electric is out she has put an official end to the smile era. I don’t know if she has any more remixes planned but it seems the era is ended.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Taiwan

18 (RE) Smile

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Her views are always very consistent. She makes very entertaining videos and has always understood the power of a good music video in regards to a songs success. Of course that is changing a bit but still.
    She is definitely the most dominant visual artist in history.

Leave a comment:

• adamf2thedeath
    replied
    Her views are always very consistent. She makes very entertaining videos and has always understood the power of a good music video in regards to a songs success. Of course that is changing a bit but still.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    The Smile video now has over 44 million views on youtube while the performance video has a further 13 million plus.
    I had no idea Smile had those numbers. Way more than Daisies and other songs from the era.

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Thanks. Radios aren't fair to our pop girls, this deserved better a better peak.
    Well, actually it was #20 on Billboard Streaming Songs so radio played a big part on its Hot 100 peak and chart-run. (As Digital Songs (#3) means basically nothing these days for Hot 100).

When a song has a better peak on radio than on streaming you cannot blame radios of not supporting it. #16 on radio for NRO, specially after how bad they treated most singles on Witness- was good.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Million View Post
    Never Really Over

Peak Position: 16
    Weeks On Chart: 11

https://www.billboard.com/music/katy...rt-history/HSB
    Thanks. Radios aren't fair to our pop girls, this deserved better a better peak.

Leave a comment:

• Million
    replied

How did it do on airplay charts?
    Never Really Over

Peak Position: 16
    Weeks On Chart: 11

https://www.billboard.com/music/katy...rt-history/HSB

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

No idea, I don't track stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Never really over a classic already!!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Never really over a classic already!!

Leave a comment:

• Piethro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Is that track getting treated like a proper single though or is it not just something for Pokemon ? Post Malones track did nothing.

I am sure that Small Talk, High on Your supply and Never Wore White will be added to streaming at some point ( they are already on the fan edition) and that will already see the album reach over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
    If it's as good as NRO as some insiders say, they should push it as a single.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    If she releases Electric and if it will be a hit, she should add it to Smile album to increase streams. Dua Lipa did it, i don't see why Katy can't do it.
    Is that track getting treated like a proper single though or is it not just something for Pokemon ? Post Malones track did nothing.

I am sure that Small Talk, High on Your supply and Never Wore White will be added to streaming at some point ( they are already on the fan edition) and that will already see the album reach over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
    Last edited by InFamous; Tue May 4, 2021, 16:52.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    If she releases Electric and if it will be a hit, she should add it to Smile album to increase streams. Dua Lipa did it, i don't see why Katy can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Youtube

Never Really Over has now surpassed 140Million views !

As at May 4th - 140,647,759 views

Cry about it later remix, lyric video - 1,577,942 views

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    ** MODERATION NOTICE **
    1. In relation to the 3 reports that have been made in this topic in the last 24 hours, no action will be taken in relation to any of them - I do not consider that any action is warranted at this point.
    2. You all have use of the "Ignore" users feature (and you could easily add users to your "Ignore" list) - my advice would be that you do that and you do it today. If you don't and the moderation team continues to receive reports from this topic, I will remove your access to entire forums (starting with Artists Chart Analysis) - clearly, I don't want to do that but we're at a point now where these petty exchanges are not serving any productive purpose. If you do use the facility, you will also need to follow these steps.
    3. @Million - you have laboured your point over and over, it is often the same point but under a different guise (and you do sometimes support your point well - as you did today). However, I would suggest that you spend your time discussing other matters, in other topics - where you perhaps are able to engage in more positive discussions. You have made your views very clear already on this album, artist and era. Listen to the moderators' instructions when you're asked to have a break from the topic as you may otherwise face lengthier and/or more frequent bans.
    4. Finally, the moderation team has had to moderate 12 different reports in the Katy Perry topics over the last 2 weeks, all raised by 3-4 different posters - some of these reports have been valid and required moderation intervention and we thank you for raising them. Some of them however haven't, as frankly the facility is being abused; I'm therefore going to start issuing infractions to those who routinely abuse it.
    The topic will remain locked for a further 24 hours to allow you all to read the above points - please contact a member of the moderation team if any queries.

Leave a comment:

• JC96
    replied
    Wow, someone Is really obsseded with Katy Perry. Almost like a fan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X