No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus :: The "She Is Miley Cyrus" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Swiss Singles Charts

73 (88) 7 Slide Away

Comment

• Yaaaas! She is lowkey killing it this era with so many great songs: “NBLAH”, “Mother’s Daughter”, “On a roll”, “Slide Away”, “Don’t call me angel” and a new album coming

Also, she has 39.1M monthly listeners on Spotify and is the #4 most streamed female artist on the platform, #15 overall.
            BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• USA Medibase

POP:
              (24) 22 ARIANA, MILEY, LANA Don't Call Me Angel 3728 3010 +718 15.090

+20 Spins
              -107 Bullet
              +0.161 Audience

HOT AC:
              (51) 46 ARIANA, MILEY, LANA Don't Call Me Angel 157 +118 39 0.307

+2 Spins
              -7 Bullet
              -0.059 Audience

Comment

• Poland

Mother’s Daughter PLATINUM

Comment

• SHE IS COMING: Spotify Streams

Mothers Daughter: 136,929,024
                  Unholy: 29,303,065
                  DREAM: 21,992,376
                  Cattitude: 12,461,387
                  Party Up the Street: 16,460,248
                  The Most: 15,315,198

TOTAL — 232,461,298 streams
                  Last edited by esswein; Thu December 19th, 2019, 22:48.

Comment

• @mileycyrus's "SHE IS COMING" is the MOST streamed EP on 2019 by a female artist, and 2th overall (behind only by "7" by Lil Nas X)!

"SHE IS COMING" remains the only female EP from 2019 to peaked at the Top 5 (#5) on Billboard 200 and others countries.

source: https://twitter.com/chartsmileyofc/s...72181331832833

Comment

• Originally posted by esswein View Post
                      @mileycyrus's "SHE IS COMING" is the MOST streamed EP on 2019 by a female artist, and 2th overall (behind only by "7" by Lil Nas X)!

"SHE IS COMING" remains the only female EP from 2019 to peaked at the Top 5 (#5) on Billboard 200 and others countries.

source: https://twitter.com/chartsmileyofc/s...72181331832833
                      How many EPs have been released this year by big acts, tho?

Comment

• Actually, Blackpink’s EP “Kill This Love” have +400M streams on Spotify.

Anyway, still I think Miley had an amazing year. Although I expected her to follow the 2 EP and then the full album schedule... :(

Comment

• Ok, now I see how this girl/boy made up her/his list. With fake data excluding projects behind racism and prejudices.

Comment

• "Mother‘s Daughter" was certified Silver in the UK for selling 200,000 copies there.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                            X