Various Artists :: "The Lion King (2019)" OST Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Artists :: "The Lion King (2019)" OST Era

Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri July 12th, 2019, 16:42.
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

We are ready for the chart slayage queeeeeen
    Forever Young

Comment

Well she's not the main singer on the soundtrack and it's good that the thread header is various artists, not just one or two names.

Track listing & details
      Track Listings
      Circle of Life/Nants' Ingonyama (Lindiwe Mkhize, African Vocals performed by Lebo M)
      Life's Not Fair (Hans Zimmmer)
      Rafiki's Fireflies (Hans Zimmmer)
      I Just Can't Wait to Be King (JD McCrary, Shahadi Wright Joseph and John Oliver)
      Elephant Graveyard (Hans Zimmmer)
      Be Prepared (2019) (Chiwetel Ejiofor)
      Stampede (Hans Zimmmer)
      Scar Takes the Throne (Hans Zimmmer)
      Hakuna Matata (Billy Eichner, Seth Rogen, JD McCrary and Donald Glover)
      Simba Is Alive! (Hans Zimmmer)
      The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen)
      Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Beyoncé, Donald Glover, Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen)
      Reflections of Mufasa (Hans Zimmmer)
      TBA
      Battle for Pride Rock (Hans Zimmmer)
      Remember (Hans Zimmmer)
      Never Too Late (Elton John, African Vocals performed by Lebo M)
      He Lives in You (Lebo M)
      Mbube (Lebo M)

Comment

[MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION] Do you know how it works for songs which are featured on two albums at the same time regarding, track and streaming equivalent albums?
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Amazon US:
          #3 MP3 albums
          #14 CD/Vinyl (Pre-order)

iTunes US:

#11 Spirit
          #26 CYFTLT

#2 OST

iTunes UK:
          #11 Spirit
          #59 CYFTLT

#9 OST

Spirit track is album only on every Apple platform, which makes 0 sense as there is also the single released but it therefore won't get a boost from streaming/sales from people checking the album.
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
            Spirit track is album only on every Apple platform, which makes 0 sense as there is also the single released but it therefore won't get a boost from streaming/sales from people checking the album.
            Of course. Ugh Beyoncé.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I would be surprised if the OST goes beyond 20k SPS for the first week with digital only as well.
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I would be surprised if the OST goes beyond 20k SPS for the first week with digital only as well.
                I would agree.. I would even say 50k isn't too far fetched.
                My Chart

Comment

Spirit debuts at #180 Spotify WW chart for Thursday with 658,563 plays.
                  #169 US
                  #198 UK
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I missed that CYFTLT also debuted on Spotify US #198 with 211,295 plays
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm so used to the original 90s soundtrack, it's hard to listen to this.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Spotify Count for yesterday : 1,139,893‬ plays for Spirit, should shoot up to top 100 at least.

1,026,919 plays for Can You Feel The Love Tonight

looking much better. Can't wait for the movie
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Spotify Count for yesterday : 1,139,893‬ plays for Spirit, should shoot up to top 100 at least.

1,026,919 plays for Can You Feel The Love Tonight

looking much better. Can't wait for the movie
                          Spotify Playlists

SPIRIT

CYFTLT

“Spirit” numbers are still quite weak considering the big playlists support: #1 in Are & Be and Disney Hits and #6 in NMF, besides many other Spotify editorial playlists...

“CYFTLT” on the other hand, did good compared to “Spirit” considering a lot less playlists support.

Comment

Well CYFTLT definitely has more poeple checking it out on the album because of nostalgia factor i think it will probably also overshadow it when the movie is relased but as long as people play tracks with her name on it, it's fine. A female solo ballad with the name Disney attached to it is not exactly what the streaming crowd is here for Compared to other tracks released for Disney soundtracks this is doing fine. A Whole New World also only did 1,012,422 plays on its first friday and that was dropped with a video at the same time. Yes it's not doing great but it increased everyday since its release. Even Shallow only had 773k plays on #107 on it's third day (arguably a sunday but still) and was under 1m before the movie was released and it turned out a smash. If it's not picking up steam next week then it's starting to get worrisome.
                            Last edited by BeeBoy; Sat July 13th, 2019, 09:52.
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Spotify Updates:

Spirit
                              10/7: 680,776
                              11/7: 716,818
                              12/7: 1,139,893
                              13/7: 583,008

CYFTLT
                              11/7: 492,461
                              12/7: 1,026,919
                              13/7: 497,921

Comment

Ok the Spotify update for yesterday is truly tragic though. It's usually the case that new songs decrease over the weekend but -50% from 1.1m 3 year old lemonade album tracks outdid that.

Edit: even the live album bonus track Before I Let Go did better
                                Last edited by BeeBoy; Sun July 14th, 2019, 11:36.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I feel like they really need to focus on "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" for now and maybe push "Spirit" later once the music video is out (on Tidal hihi).

Comment

Spirit is just dated crap. Even the song for the Bee movie was (quite) better. Not surprised it's not catching up.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

#38 (+30) Beyoncé - Spirit (From Disney's "The Lion King") 0.1215 0.1097

Dark green on US iTunes since the video premiere
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

"Can You Feel The Love Tonight" is #3 on Indonesian iTunes, #24 on Apple Music yet nowhere to be found on Spotify top 200. Hopefully the movie will give it more exposure & better Spotify playlist placements.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                            Spirit is just dated crap. Even the song for the Bee movie was (quite) better. Not surprised it's not catching up.
                                            i think over time it will age alright. Listen had a slow start now
                                            Forever Young

Comment

Wrong positions
                                              Last edited by BeeBoy; Sat July 20th, 2019, 17:28.
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

NZ singles Chart:
                                                #8(NEW) CYFTLT

#10(NEW) OST
                                                Don’t know where you’re looking.... but the album is #17

https://nztop40.co.nz/chart/albums

And, as I told you on the other thread, that’s like their Bubbling Under chart.
                                                The main singles chart is this one:

https://nztop40.co.nz/chart/singles

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X