Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé :: "The Lion King: The Gift" era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what are the estimates for this?
    BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

    Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

    Comment


    • 3 Grammy nominations for this one ��
      BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

      Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

      Comment


      • So her flop era continues with a nomination for Best Original Song (Spirit) at the Golden Globes!
        BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

        Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

        Comment


        • How much has this sold?

          Comment


          • Time to reopen this! New Visual Album coming on July 31st!
            BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

            Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

            Comment


            • can't wait. I don't think it will do much on chart tho. especially it being so black and disney+.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
                can't wait. I don't think it will do much on chart tho. especially it being so black and disney+.
                Well it can't do worse right? hahaha
                Maybe she finally releases physical plus vinyl for it and it can gain some extra streamings...
                BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

                Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by carlo_thebest View Post

                  Well it can't do worse right? hahaha
                  Maybe she finally releases physical plus vinyl for it and it can gain some extra streamings...
                  lol true. but some probably expect to hit big numbers. but ABC docu only did #177 re-enter. so..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shayonce View Post

                    lol true. but some probably expect to hit big numbers. but ABC docu only did #177 re-enter. so..
                    Well, she could re release with some remixes and launch a new single or something... Together with physical release and some bundles...
                    But well, we are talking about BEYONCÉ so... nothing will happen ahahah
                    BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

                    Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

                    Comment


                    • I really hope they release physicals the day Black Is King drops.
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                      Comment


                      • Hopefully she releases a Black Parade video to create hype

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X