• Show
Clear All

Quebec Sales Chart:
    #1 (#1) - Imperfections
    #2 (#2) - Courage
    #3 (#3) - Lying Down
    #4 (#4) - Flying on My Own
    #5 (new) - I'm Alive
    Celine Dion - Ashes from Deadpool 2 (Music Video)

Comment

I have started a Wikipedia article about Lying Down
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_Down

Comment

Canadian Hot 100:

92 (69) -- 2 Imperfections - Celine Dion ( 69 )

Comment

Well....the courage era is over, Celine had all the chances to score a number #1 and her shitty label really had the time to wait Adele’s new album get dropped to finally release Celine’s.... I predicted it months ago....and I really believed for a moment, Celine would be the 4th woman to score a number #1 album in each one of the last 3 decades, Sony & Columbia suck
          Last edited by celinehit; Fri October 11th, 2019, 16:50.

Comment

^Meltdown much? I don't see Adele being official and even then they will probably release on different week.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Mediabase USA

AC
              (22) 21 CELINE DION Imperfections 178 158 +20 0.438
              +2 Spins
              -5 Bullet
              -0.010 Audience

Comment

It doesn’t matter if it’s in a different week, Adele would still remain at #1 for WEEKS..... rumors say it will be out nov 9th with the lead single on lock for a release in the next 2 weeks...it’s over
                Last edited by celinehit; Sat October 12th, 2019, 06:10.

Comment

Ouch :(

Comment

It's what I feared would happen, as soon as she announced a mid-November release - she's really unlucky with album releases, happened with Eminem in 2013, the whole Groban thing in 2007 and One Heart in 2003...

Comment

it isn't that she is unlucky, it is that they are idiots who always pit her against the in artist of the moment just so that they can sell the most of any time of the year. doing so makes them sacrifice number 1s. it is so stupid that her last number 1 on the album charts in the US is in 2002. they care more about money than the number one reputation.

Comment

imagine the chart positions had she released in the summer, it’s unfortunate. hopefully the Adele thing turns out to be inaccurate.

Comment

Facts, it’s so awkward for someone as big as her to end up an entire decade with no #1 album...She had all the opportunities, even now with the bundle thing.... Her label is the worst for always sabotaging her releases, I knew it would happen ever since I found out it was set for Nov
                          Last edited by celinehit; Sat October 12th, 2019, 19:49.

Comment

Who cares about #1 albums though? She's slaying in touring department and that's what matters in 2019.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She’s also slaying in album sales, compared to all other artists of her generation - she’s still the biggest album seller out there among the likes of her generation of artists and before.

I do wish she would’ve scored a #1 album with Courage but if she doesn’t, meh - it’ll still sell by the bucket load at least.

Comment

Charts so far:

"Flying on My Own"
                                Belgium Flanders Tip: 37-33-28-out
                                Canadian Digital: 13-out-9-out-28-out-39-37-out
                                France Digital: 21-83-185-8-134-out-106-68-144-
                                France Digital+Physical: 23-87-193-9-141-out-110-67-147-
                                Quebec Digital: 2-1-1-1(studio);3(remix);5(live)-?(missing positions)-(since Sept.)4-4-2-
                                Scotland: 90-out
                                UK Download: 99-out
                                US Dance Club: 55-45-39-28-22-19-12-11-8-7-8-17-18-
                                US Pop Digital: 23-out

"Imperfections"
                                Belgium Flanders Tip: 36-16-
                                Belgium Wallonia Tip: 47-23-7-
                                Belgium Wallonia Airplay: 97-39-40-
                                Canadian Hot 100: 69-92-
                                Canadian Digital: 20-12-37-
                                Canadian AC: 26-25-24-
                                Croatia Airplay: 53-
                                France Digital: 47-50-86-
                                France Digital+Physical: 47-50-86-
                                Quebec Digital: 1-1-1-
                                Quebec Radio: 1-1-1-
                                Scotland: 97-out
                                US AC: 29-29-
                                US Pop Digital: 23-out

"Lying Down"
                                Canadian Digital: 32-36-out
                                France Digital: 42-47-156-
                                France Digital+Physical: 42-46-159-
                                Quebec Digital: 3-3-3-
                                Scotland: 84-68-out
                                UK Download: 74-out
                                UK Download+Physical: 75-out

"Courage"
                                Canadian Digital: 21-20-out
                                France Digital: 46-57-127-
                                France Digital+Physical: 46-56-130-
                                Quebec Digital: 2-2-4-
                                Last edited by jeangrey; Sun October 13th, 2019, 14:38.

Comment

Coldplay also releasing next month a new album...

She'll be settling for "top 10" at this rate.

Comment

She'll definitely debut in top 3 in US & UK. US largely thanks to ticket bundles and i do believe she has a solid fanbase in UK.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

With no Adele, Justin, Travis or Coldplay....she’d definitely debut at #1

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        She'll definitely debut in top 3 in US & UK. US largely thanks to ticket bundles and i do believe she has a solid fanbase in UK.

Comment

I still have hopes that Adele will release the week after. And as for Coldplay I read it will be an "experimental" album, with a more commercial one and tour following in 2020 so we might still be lucky. I understand that they release in Q4 to sell more, still a #1 this decade would be nice to have...

Comment

Yes, she’d be the 4th female artist to ever achieve a n #1 album in the 90s-2000s-2010s, after Janet, Britney & Barbra

Comment

Originally posted by imlookedat81 View Post
                                              I still have hopes that Adele will release the week after. And as for Coldplay I read it will be an "experimental" album, with a more commercial one and tour following in 2020 so we might still be lucky. I understand that they release in Q4 to sell more, still a #1 this decade would be nice to have...
                                              Yes, I don’t fear Coldplay that much, their last album debuted with 210k despite having some pseudo-hits....a conceptual album would sell a bit less.... I assuming 30% of the ones who got the US tickets will redeem the album by email, so Céline could debut with ~190k or ~200k considering some physical/digital (iTunes) units

Comment

Originally posted by celinehit View Post
                                                Yes, she’d be the 4th female artist to ever achieve a n #1 album in the 90s-2000s-2010s, after Janet, Britney & Barbra
                                                Exactly! At this point I'm so desperate for her to have a #1 album that I hope her team or Sony (barely cares for her though) or Oprah just buys a truckload of her album so that it debuts at the top
                                                Dans ce convoi de larmes
                                                Je te dédie ma mort
                                                Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

Originally posted by lundpop View Post
                                                  Exactly! At this point I'm so desperate for her to have a #1 album that I hope her team or Sony (barely cares for her though) or Oprah just buys a truckload of her album so that it debuts at the top
                                                  That’s exactly why I’m desperate for that #1... she needs to share that milestone with the other 3, it’s her last chance :/
                                                  Last edited by celinehit; Tue October 15th, 2019, 01:51.

Comment

I think Adele will drop album on 22nd, around Thanksgiving to boost those Target exclusive sales even more. I don't see Coldplay as a threat, since they won't have a bundle like Celine. Anything under 200k for Celine is almost impossible.

Comment

Canadian AC:
                                                      "Imperfections" - #20 (#24)

US AC:
                                                      "Imperfections" - #25 (#29)

Croatian Airplay:
                                                      "Imperfections" - #48 (#53)

French Digital:
                                                      "Imperfections" - #129 (#86)
                                                      "Flying on My Own" - #160 (#144)
                                                      "Lying Down" - #189 (#156)
                                                      "Courage" - out (#127)

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                        I think Adele will drop album on 22nd, around Thanksgiving to boost those Target exclusive sales even more. I don't see Coldplay as a threat, since they won't have a bundle like Celine. Anything under 200k for Celine is almost impossible.
                                                        It's time for her to officially announce album release though I think.
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                          Anything under 200k with this tour would be extremely disappointing.
                                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                            Anything under 200k with this tour would be extremely disappointing.
                                                            Shania had over 500k tickets sold in the USA for her last tour, and only 80k reedemed the album...so I wouldn’t expect something humongously high from Céline, unfortunately

Comment

"Lying Down" is the single in the UK!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X