Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa : The "Future Nostalgia" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Comment


      • Right on time with radio rising in US, Levitating could enter top20 of Hot 100.

        ARIA Singles Chart
        #11 Levitating (4 weeks) new peak
        #50 Don’t Start Now (53 weeks)

        ARIA Albums Chart
        #28 Future Nostalgia (32 weeks)
        Last edited by PopFan; Sat November 7, 2020, 09:15.

        Comment


        • UK

          #16 (+1) Future Nostalgia

          #13 (+1) Levitating *re-peak*
          #79 (NEW) Fever
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

          Comment


          • “Levitating” — Spotify Charts (11/06):
            WW: #28 (+2) — +1,944,145 plays *New Peak*
            US: #33 (+11) — +488,738 plays *New Peak*
            UK: #18 (-3) — +180,592 plays *Peak: #15*

            “Fever” — Spotify Charts (11/06):
            WW: #77 (+17) — +1,212,323 *Peak: #49*
            Belgium: #2 (=) — +61,251 plays *Peak: #1*
            France: #4 (-1) — +296,284 plays *Peak: #2*

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
              “Levitating” — Spotify Charts (11/06):
              WW: #28 (+2) — +1,944,145 plays *New Peak*
              US: #33 (+11) — +488,738 plays *New Peak*
              UK: #18 (-3) — +180,592 plays *Peak: #15*

              “Fever” — Spotify Charts (11/06):
              WW: #77 (+17) — +1,212,323 *Peak: #49*
              Belgium: #2 (=) — +61,251 plays *Peak: #1*
              France: #4 (-1) — +296,284 plays *Peak: #2*
              Wow the jump for Levitating in the US is huge. We luv to see it.

              Also Fever is a hit. They need to start planning all the payola to push it already.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

              Comment


              • Italy :

                #37 (-3) Un Dia (One Day)
                #52 (-5) Levitating

                #51 (-2) Future Nostalgia total: 29,000 sales

                ______________________


                United World Chart :

                Future Nostalgia Album Sales: 1,737,000 (+33,000)

                Comment


                • "Levitating" — Spotify Charts (11/07):

                  WW: #28 (=) — +1,954,431 plays *Peak*
                  US: #34 (-1) — +495,556 plays *Peak: #33*
                  UK: #15 (+3) — +187,718 plays *Re-peak*

                  "Fever" — Spotify Charts (11/07):

                  WW: #70 (+7) — +1,264,622 *Peak: #49*
                  Belgium: #1 (+1) — +69,272 plays *Re-peak*
                  France: #2 (+2) — +346,018 plays *Re-peak*

                  -----------------

                  Fever sweetie, you are doing amazing
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

                  Comment


                  • France

                    iTunes:
                    1. Fever
                    59. Fever
                    125. Break My Heart
                    161. Physical
                    180. Physical
                    460. Levitating

                    Spotify:
                    2. Fever
                    198. Levitating

                    YouTube:
                    2. Fever

                    Apple Music:
                    5. Fever
                    182. Levitating
                    239. Break My Heart
                    281. Physical
                    431. UN DIA
                    447. Don't Start Now
                    476. One Kiss

                    QUEEN OF FRANCE

                    Comment


                    • Hot 100 — Final Predictions (via @talkofthecharts)

                      29. “Levitating (ft. DaBaby)” [+13] *New Peak*
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

                      Comment


                      • Swiss Charts

                        9 (NEW) 1 Fever
                        70 (67) 6 Levitating

                        77 (100) 29 Future Nostalgia

                        Fantastic debut for "Fever" over here!
                        It becomes Dua's third highest peaking chart entry, only behind "One Kiss" (#2) and "Don't Start Now" (#7)

                        Comment


                        • "Levitating" — Spotify Charts (11/08):

                          WW: #29 (-1) — +1,716,325 plays *Peak: #28*
                          US: #31 (+3) — +426,028 plays *New Peak*
                          UK: #15 (=) — +159,278 plays *Peak*

                          "Fever" — Spotify Charts (11/08):

                          WW: #77 (-7) — +1,093,751 *Peak: #49*
                          Belgium: #1 (=) — +60,388 plays *Peak*
                          France: #2 (=) — +293,097 plays *Peak*
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment


                          • France

                            Singles Chart
                            #2 Fever(debut)

                            #93 Levitating (5 weeks) new peak

                            #168 Physical (40 weeks)


                            Albums Chart

                            #19 Future Nostalgia (32 weeks) jumps 31 positions due to Fever being added.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                              France

                              Singles Chart
                              #2 Fever(debut)

                              #93 Levitating (5 weeks) new peak

                              #168 Physical (40 weeks)


                              Albums Chart

                              #19 Future Nostalgia (32 weeks) jumps 31 positions due to Fever being added.
                              Oh wow oh wow Fever is doing exactly what it was supposed to. Her mind it amazes me sometimes.
                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                              98 - OUT

                              Comment


                              • US Hot 100 #29 Levitating new peak (5 weeks)

                                https://twitter.com/chartdata/status...452411905?s=20

                                Canada Hot 100 #18 Levitating new peak (5 weeks)
                                https://www.billboard.com/music/Dua-...rt-history/CAN
                                Last edited by PopFan; Tue November 10, 2020, 09:04.

                                Comment


                                • God. She’s really slaying this era!
                                  You have officially been frock destroyed!

                                  Comment


                                  • “Levitating” — Spotify Charts (11/09):

                                    WW: #27 (+2) — +1,821,029 plays *New Peak*
                                    US: #27 (+4) — +451,643 plays *New Peak*
                                    UK: #14 (+1) — +170,716 plays *New Peak*

                                    “Fever” — Spotify Charts (11/09):

                                    WW: #70 (+7) — +1,191,499 *Peak: #49*
                                    Belgium: #1 (=) — +62,250 plays *Peak*
                                    France: #2 (=) — +321,089 plays *Peak*

                                    Only 25k streams difference for #1 on Spotify France
                                    Yesterday it was 56k difference.
                                    Last edited by PopFan; Tue November 10, 2020, 12:51.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                      “Levitating” — Spotify Charts (11/09):

                                      WW: #27 (+2) — +1,821,029 plays *New Peak*
                                      US: #27 (+4) — +451,643 plays *New Peak*
                                      UK: #14 (+1) — +170,716 plays *New Peak*

                                      “Fever” — Spotify Charts (11/09):

                                      WW: #70 (+7) — +1,191,499 *Peak: #49*
                                      Belgium: #1 (=) — +62,250 plays *Peak*
                                      France: #2 (=) — +321,089 plays *Peak*

                                      Only 25k streams difference for #1 on Spotify France
                                      Yesterday it was 56k difference.
                                      Queen of le France we been knew.

                                      The way I stopped caring about Levitating after Fever dropped. A DSN → PhysiGOD tea
                                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                      98 - OUT

                                      Comment


                                      • Levitating for English speaking countries, Fever for French speaking countries, Un Dia for in latin countries.

                                        Now we need something for Asian markets, I propose a Japanese collab in Side B of FN.

                                        Comment


                                        • Denmark

                                          03.11.2020. Dua Lipa Future Nostalgia Warner Music Album Guld

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                            Levitating for English speaking countries, Fever for French speaking countries, Un Dia for in latin countries.

                                            Now we need something for Asian markets, I propose a Japanese collab in Side B of FN.
                                            Technically, she did a "Physical" remix with Hwasa from Korean girl group Mamamoo.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                              Levitating for English speaking countries, Fever for French speaking countries, Un Dia for in latin countries.

                                              Now we need something for Asian markets, I propose a Japanese collab in Side B of FN.
                                              Reminds me of 'Good Girl Gone Bad' or 'Loose'. Would you say 'Future Nostalgia' is up there in terms of impact?
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                                                Reminds me of 'Good Girl Gone Bad' or 'Loose'. Would you say 'Future Nostalgia' is up there in terms of impact?
                                                I don't think so, I cant compare, Dua is doing correct moves with the roll-out, but she is not yet a Rihanna, when she starts collecting #1s in US, she will be. This era has been enjoyable and she keeps the content coming with Studio 2054 and AMAS performance. I kinda enjoy when artists stretch eras for more than 1 year. It is important tp use full potential of the album, since it has so many gems, I think Levitating is the last single from the original album and from on, she will move to Side B. Lets hope the quality stays the same and not some bad rejects being served.

                                                Comment




                                                • Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Her best single did that.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X