Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa : The "Future Nostalgia" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Italy :

    #87 (RE) Un DIa
    #94 (RE) Don't Start Now

    #40 (-1) Future Nostalgia total: 34,013 sales

    _____________


    Mediatraffic 2020 :

    57758060_Capturedecran2021-01-07a18_05_00.thumb.png.adbf5b344dc01dda11da03c4a3429505.png

    Comment


    • UK :

      #5 (+63) Levitating
      #11 (+27) Prisoner
      #67 (RE) Don't Start Now

      #5 (-2) Future Nostalgia total: 271,500 sales

      Comment


      • Australia:

        #4 (+1) Levitating
        #35 (+6) Don't Start Now

        #8 (+4) Future Nostalgia
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

        Comment


        • UK Sales as of 8th January 2021

          694,877 - Dua Lipa
          270,005 - Future Nostalgia

          1,609,008 - Don't Start Now
          850,090 - Physical
          593,677 - Break My Heart
          413,021 - Levitating
          145,109 - Prisoner
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aRat View Post
            UK Sales as of 8th January 2021

            694,877 - Dua Lipa
            270,005 - Future Nostalgia

            1,609,008 - Don't Start Now
            850,090 - Physical
            593,677 - Break My Heart
            413,021 - Levitating
            145,109 - Prisoner
            So since Nov 24th

            DSN gained 62k
            Physical gained 48k
            BM gained 47k
            Levitating gained 184k

            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aRat View Post
              UK Sales as of 8th January 2021

              694,877 - Dua Lipa
              270,005 - Future Nostalgia

              1,609,008 - Don't Start Now
              850,090 - Physical
              593,677 - Break My Heart
              413,021 - Levitating
              145,109 - Prisoner
              Vidcapper says 271.500 for FN in UK.

              i think it will reach 300k in March.

              Comment






              • The classification of France in more detail, tomorrow.

                Comment


                • Spotify Monde : (Hebdo)

                  #14 (+12) Levitating ft. DaBaby| 15.6M streams *new peak*
                  #31 (+9) Prisoner | 11.9M streams
                  #39 (+9) Don't Start Now | 10.8M streams
                  #67 (+14) UN DIA (ONE DAY) | 7.9M streams
                  #104 (+32) Break My Heart | 6.4M streams
                  #193 (NE) Fever | 4.5M streams

                  Comment


                  • Final Predictions by TOTC
                    #7 Levitating (new peak) on Hot 100

                    Comment


                    • Swiss Charts

                      22 (22) 10 Fever
                      52 (82) 14 Levitating *new peak*
                      89 (RE) 43 Don't Start Now

                      22 (48) 36 Future Nostalgia

                      Great week for her over here; "Levitating" reaching a new peak and "Don't Start Now" ties "One Kiss" as Dua Lipa's longest charting single in Switzerland now.

                      Comment


                      • USA Mediabase from Pulse:

                        POP:
                        (5) 4 DUA LIPA Levitating 13391 12720 +671 55.741

                        +176 Spins
                        +54 Bullet
                        +1.236 Audience

                        HOT AC:
                        (11) 11 DUA LIPA Levitating 3442 3122 +320 15.107

                        +79 Spins
                        +58 Bullet
                        +0.230 Audience

                        RHYTHMIC:
                        (26) 25 DUA LIPA Levitating 1348 1289 +59 2.937

                        +12 Spins
                        +10 Bullet
                        +0.053 Audience

                        Comment


                        • France :

                          #1 (+2) Fever *re peak*
                          #27 (+4) Levitating *new peak*
                          #116 (+4) Physical
                          #128 (-2) Don't Start Now

                          #17 (+4) Future Nostalgia total: 103,000 sales

                          PLATINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                          Comment


                          • According to spotify charts, Future Nostalgia was the second most listened album in the world last week.

                            https://twitter.com/spotifycharts/st...673045506?s=20

                            Comment


                            • https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6nC3xH...=1xehg38ty30e0

                              Levitating #7 on Hot 100 this week.

                              Comment


                              • Thanks to iHype:

                                www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9509547/24kgoldn-mood-number-one-eighth-week-hot-100/

                                24kGoldn's 'Mood' Holds Atop Hot 100 For Eighth Week, Justin Bieber & AJR Hit Top 10
                                by Gary Trust
                                1/11/21

                                Dua Lipa's "Levitating," featuring DaBaby, ascends 10-7 on the Hot 100 for a new high

                                Why did that not list any chart stats? Ugh.

                                Comment


                                • https://twitter.com/chartdata/status...309734913?s=20

                                  Also #8 on Billboard Global 200 Chart this week

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                    Thanks to iHype:

                                    www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9509547/24kgoldn-mood-number-one-eighth-week-hot-100/

                                    24kGoldn's 'Mood' Holds Atop Hot 100 For Eighth Week, Justin Bieber & AJR Hit Top 10
                                    by Gary Trust
                                    1/11/21

                                    Dua Lipa's "Levitating," featuring DaBaby, ascends 10-7 on the Hot 100 for a new high

                                    Why did that not list any chart stats? Ugh.
                                    8,000 downloads and 10.3M streams this week. Not sure on its' radio stats though.

                                    Comment


                                    • NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as




                                      Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                      VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

                                      Comment


                                      • Future Nostalgia is back on top20 of BB200 this week at #20. I think this is because holiday albums have all left the chart and they are no notable new albums. Also the tracking period, Jan.1st to Jan.7th includes all the NYE boost of Levitating and DSN.
                                        ..........................................

                                        Levitating peaks in comparison to Dont Start Now/Physical/Break My Heart

                                        USA: #7 /#2/ #60/ #13
                                        UK: #5/ #2/ #3/ #6
                                        Canada: #2/ #3/ #54/ #13
                                        Australia: #4/ #2/ #9/ #7
                                        France: #27/#12/ #31/ #56/ #1*


                                        *Fever
                                        Last edited by PopFan; Tue January 12, 2021, 17:06.

                                        Comment


                                        • Canada :

                                          #3 (-1) Levitating

                                          #7 (+6) Future Nostalgia

                                          Comment


                                          • I hope “Levitating” will show some legs and peak within the top 5 on BB Hot 100.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                              I hope “Levitating” will show some legs and peak within the top 5 on BB Hot 100.
                                              It would be a great way to close the era imo.
                                              Pro: freedom of speech
                                              Contra: cancel culture

                                              Comment


                                              • Oh, I don’t think it’ll be over. I expect 3 more singles this year, with the B-Side release as well.

                                                Comment


                                                • "Levitating" is my song of the year. I am so happy to see it doing so well.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                                    Future Nostalgia is back on top20 of BB200 this week at #20. I think this is because holiday albums have all left the chart and they are no notable new albums. Also the tracking period, Jan.1st to Jan.7th includes all the NYE boost of Levitating and DSN.
                                                    .
                                                    I wasn't quite sure what cause this rise to top 20. Anyway I hope it will continue to rise but top 10 is quite out of reach

                                                    KUBA'S CHART

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X