• Italy
    85 (NEW) 01 Rare
    94 (RE) 07 Lose You To Love Me

Comment

• UK Singles Chart

#18 (+2) Lose You To Love Me

#28 (NEW) Rare

"Rare" (song) sold 18,738 copies there.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• US Pop Radio:

#2 Lose You To Love Me (=)

— Spins: 19.013 (+87)
        — Audience: 91.682 (+0.425)
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy she got the US #1 in the end, but that was a narrow loss of the UK top spot!
          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [320-316]

Comment

• Spotify — Rare (1st Week)

Rare: 23.8M
            Dance Again: 7.5M
            Look At Her Now: 9.7M
            Lose You to Love Me: 22.2M
            Ring: 6.8M
            Vulnerable: 7.7M
            People You Know: 6.3M
            Let Me Get Me: 5.4M
            Crowded Room: 6.6M
            Kinda Crazy: 4.9M
            FUN: 4.1M
            Cut You Off: 4.9M
            Sweeter Place: 5.4M

Total: 115.809.228

Comment

• US Pop Radio:

#1 Lose You To Love Me (+1)

— Spins: 19.135 (+122)
              — Audience: 92.199 (+0.517)

All her lead singles and "Same Old Love" & "Hands to Myself" have reached #1 on pop radio.

Comment

• Swiss Singles Charts

21 (25) 13 Lose You To Love Me
                28 (NEW) 1 Rare

Comment

• Canadian Albums Chart:

#1 (NEW) Selena Gomez - Rare

It’s her second #1 album there.

Comment

• Where are the BB200 this week??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennyyyyy View Post
                      Where are the BB200 this week??
                      Probably delayed because of holiday (Martin Luther King Day)
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It debuts at #1 on the Rolling Stone Top 200 Albums chart with 108,600 units sold, of which 49,700 are pure sales.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Selena Gomez earns her third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as Rare launches atop the tally. The set, which was released Jan. 10 via Interscope Records, starts with 112,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Jan. 16, according to Nielsen Music.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new Jan. 25-dated chart (where Rare bows at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on Wednesday, Jan. 22 (one day later than usual, owed to the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday on Monday, Jan. 20).

In total, Rare’s start of 112,000 units was powered by nearly 56,000 in SEA units (equating to 79.3 million on-demand streams for album’s tracks), just under 53,000 in album sales, and a little over 3,000 in TEA units. (All numbers are rounded to the nearest thousand.)
                            https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...0-albums-chart

A LEGEND

Comment

• ^Additional info from the article:

Notably, unlike many releases, Rare’s bow was not enhanced by album sales generated from a concert ticket/album sale redemption offer. However, it did get an assist from sales of many merchandise/album bundles sold via Gomez’s official website, as well as a deluxe CD with bonus tracks available only at Target.

Rare is Gomez’s sixth top 10 album on the Billboard 200 in total -- the entirety of her studio efforts (both as a proper solo artist, and those with former backing band The Scene). Here’s a rundown of Gomez’s top 10s: Rare (No. 1), Revival (in 2015, No. 1), Stars Dance (2013, No. 1); and then her three projects with The Scene, When the Sun Goes Down (2011, No. 3), A Year Without Rain (2010, No. 4) and Kiss and Tell (2009, No. 9). The only Gomez album to miss the top 10 is the greatest hits package For You, which peaked at No. 24 in 2014.

Rare was led by the songs “Lose You to Love Me” and “Look at Her Now.” The former became her first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, vaulting 15-1 on the list dated Nov. 9, 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                Swiss Singles Charts

21 (25) 13 Lose You To Love Me
                                28 (NEW) 1 Rare
                                +
                                Swiss Album Charts

3 (NEW) 1 Rare

Fantastic debut over here!

Her stats in Switzerland are the following:

#3 Rare
                                #6 Stars Dance (8w)
                                #10 Revival (5w)
                                #27 When The Sun Goes Down (11w)
                                #36 Kiss & Tell (13w)
                                #37 A Year Without Rain (11w)

Comment

• Less sales than I was expecting, I thought she would get a career high due to the hype, but she didn’t beat revival 117k

Comment

• German Midweek Charts

60 (40) Rare
                                    65 (45) Lose You To Love Me

22 (3) Rare

Big drop, but that's not really unexpected IMO. "Revival" stayed on the German Charts for only two weeks...

Comment

• Japan

Oricon Daily Chart
                                      #14 Rare

Comment

• US Billboard Hot 100

#5 (+5) Lose You To Love Me
                                        #30 (NEW) Rare
                                        #92 (RE) Look At Her Now

“Lose You To Love Me” ties “Same Old Love” and “Come & Get It” as Selena‘s second longest running Top 10 song on the Hot 100, with 9 weeks each.

Comment

• Estonia Albums Chart:

#1. “Rare” (NEW)

Lithuania Albums Chart:

#1. “Rare” (NEW)

Portugal Albums Chart:

#1. “Rare” (NEW)

Argentina Albums Chart:

#1. “Rare” (NEW)

QUEEN

Comment

• Billboard Artist 100:

#1. Selena Gomez (+23) *New Peak

(Peak #1 – 219 Weeks)

Comment

• Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100

#14 (NEW) Vulnerable
                                              #17 (NEW) Ring
                                              #19 (NEW) Dance Again
                                              #20 (NEW) Crowded Room

Comment

• https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...THREE-BIG-BOWS

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

TOP 20: THREE BIG BOWS

1. *Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 270-290k total activity, 120-130k albums
                                                2. *Halsey (Capitol) 200-220k, 150-170k
                                                3. *Mac Miller (Warner) 180-200k, 60-70k
                                                4. Roddy Ricch (Bird Vision/Atlantic) 95-105k, 1-2k
                                                5. Post Malone (Republic) 55-60k, 3-4k
                                                6. DaBaby (Interscope) 35-40k, 1-2k
                                                7. Harry Styles (Columbia) 35-40k, 7-9k
                                                8. Selena Gomez (Interscope) 30-35k, 9-12k
                                                9. Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 30-35k, 6-8k
                                                10. Frozen 2 (Walt Disney) 30-35k, 5-9k

*Debuts

Comment

• That's actually a good hold in its second week. Fingers crossed "Rare" the single takes off.

Comment

• Japan

Oricon Daily Chart (01/23)
                                                    #20 Rare

Comment

Working...
                                                    X