No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez :: The "Rare" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel me should have been a summer smash with an amazing video. I hate her eras. They’re so lazy and half baked which is sad because the albums are always amazing!
    You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
      Feel me should have been a summer smash with an amazing video. I hate her eras. They’re so lazy and half baked which is sad because the albums are always amazing!
      hmm Revival definitely was none of the things above

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Well because the album is dead thanks to her and her team forgetting about it the day after it was released.
      Well they tried with Rare as another single and even had a re-release with pushing Boyfriend with a music video
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Selgomezdata View Post
        Does anyone have any news about the album? Some achievement maybe...I don't see anyone talking about Rare anymore
        There you go:

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

hmm Revival definitely was none of the things above

Well they tried with Rare as another single and even had a re-release with pushing Boyfriend with a music video
        Yes the Revival era was incredible.

Well the deluxe was completely wasted. "Boyfriend" wasn’t even released as a proper single, no other single was released from it and physical versions were released months after its release and they are still not available outside of her store. They didn’t even mention the deluxe anymore a week after its release. It felt like they only wanted a quick push for one week as the album was about to drop out of the Top 100. "Souvenir" was praised by fans and critics but they didn’t do anything with that either. I won’t even repeat how angry I am about her manager saying how "difficult" it is to upload a song to TikTok. The bare minimum and they can’t do it.

"Rare" had a great video and was sent to radio for once but it was simply a terrible single choice. Then they teased "Dance Again" as the next single with merch and everything (which would’ve been great) but that ended up only getting that boring video.

The only thing they did right this era was the promo for LYTLM and that song ended up becoming a hit. I can’t believe that the era went from that great start to basically being her "Britney Jean" era in terms of promo.

And now I guess we're back to another droplet era until SG3 comes out. I'm 99% sure that this era is over as she’s simply doing so much other stuff right now.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ Ugh, you summed it up perfectly. So sad though

Comment

• I am extremely sad to see how the potential of this Era has been wasted

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This era underperfomed a lot compared to Revival. His team should have postponed the release of Look at Her Now after Lose You to Love Me picked up immediately. There were many questionable decisions like not pushing any other songs after the lead single, the waste of the Deluxe version, Boyfriend, the Dance Again's video, not push Rare with his incredible video. This era has been a mess af!

Comment

• "Lose You To Love Me" has surpassed 300 million views on YouTube, making it Selena's 15th music video to do so.
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "Feel Me" is now certified Gold in Poland.

Comment

• "Lose You To Love Me" is now certified 2x Platinum and "Rare" (single) is now certified Gold in Australia.
                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed September 9, 2020, 22:03.

Comment

• "Lose You To Love Me" is now certified Gold in France.

Comment

Working...
                                X