Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shania Twain :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worldwide
    Apple Music Top 100 Country Songs (5-11 oct)

    28.(90) you're still the one (2 wks)
    50.(35) man!

    Apple Music Top 100 Country Albums
    32.(29) Greatest Hits
    56.(51) Come on over
    Last edited by gorgonzola; Mon October 12, 2020, 16:54.

    Comment


    • Swiss Album Charts

      91 (NEW) 1 The Woman In Me

      Yes, a new entry!

      Comment


      • Also charted in the US album sales chart

        54 Re-Entry 108 The Woman In Me - Shania Twain ( 5 ) Mercury Nashville
        B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

        Im staying right here.

        Comment


        • uk Official Country Artists Albums Chart Top 20
          10 3
          THE WOMAN IN ME
          SHANIA TWAIN
          MERCURY/UMC
          1 336
          uk Official Country Compilations Chart Top 20
          Last edited by gorgonzola; Wed November 4, 2020, 12:44.

          Comment


          • gorgonzola
            I've noticed you usually post charts without specifying what country they're from. In this case, for example, UK.

            Please, always post the country or what chart you're talking about. ​​​​​​​

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nympho View Post
              gorgonzola
              I've noticed you usually post charts without specifying what country they're from. In this case, for example, UK.

              Please, always post the country or what chart you're talking about. ​​​​​​​
              sorry

              Comment


              • UK

                Shania Twain Now Emi Silver Album 05.02.2021

                Comment


                • UK

                  Shania Twain I'm Gonna Getcha Good Mercury Silver Single 30.04.2021

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                    UK

                    Shania Twain Now Emi Silver Album 05.02.2021
                    I missed this one!

                    Glad that it achieved to be certified in another country besides Canada.
                    Gold in Australia and US too would have been amazing.

                    Comment


                    • Cool to see she received some certs for her latest album.

                      Curious to when she’s dropping a follow up.

                      Comment


                      • Given how long she takes to finish an album, maybe 2030
                        B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

                        Im staying right here.

                        Comment


                        • RIAA.com:

                          SHANIA TWAIN
                          Title: FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS
                          Certification Date: June 3, 2021
                          Label: MERCURY NASHVILLE
                          Format: SINGLE
                          Gold

                          SHANIA TWAIN
                          Title: I'M GONNA GETCHA GOOD!
                          Certification Date: June 3, 2021
                          Label: MERCURY NASHVILLE
                          Format: SINGLE
                          Gold

                          Comment


                          • billboard canada

                            97


                            Greatest Hits
                            Shania Twain woc:42

                            Comment


                            • Up! (Red Album Version) song certified Gold in Japan for selling 100,000 downloads.

                              https://www.riaj.or.jp/f/data/cert/hs.html

                              Comment


                              • Canada

                                97 (RE) 52 Greatest Hits
                                Last edited by jjavier1978; Tue August 31, 2021, 12:01.
                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                Comment


                                • The Bay Area band's self-titled fifth album (often called "The Black Album" because of its cover) debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 dated Aug. 31, 1991, and went on to become the biggest-selling album in the U.S. — 17.2 million copies to date — since MRC Data (originally called SoundScan) began tracking point-of-sale purchases in 1991. (Shania Twain's Come on Over ranks second with 15.7 million sold, followed by Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill at 15.2 million.)

                                  https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...-metal-to-the/

                                  Comment


                                  • Us country
                                    46


                                    Greatest Hits
                                    Shania Twain
                                    47 Last - 1 Peak -192 Weeks

                                    Comment


                                    • Biggest Weekly Female Album Sales In US

                                      12.Shania Twain - Up - 874,137 (2002)
                                      29.Shania Twain - Up - 625,580 (2002)
                                      44.Shania Twain - Greatest Hits - 529,567 (2004)

                                      Comment


                                      • How many albums and records Shania Twain sold worldwide?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post
                                          How many albums and records Shania Twain sold worldwide?
                                          Albums: ~75 million
                                          Singles: ~13 million
                                          Downloads: ~11 million

                                          Spotify: ~1.7 billion
                                          YouTube: ~1.7 billion

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by p0isonparadise View Post

                                            Albums: ~75 million
                                            Singles: ~13 million
                                            Downloads: ~11 million

                                            Spotify: ~1.7 billion
                                            YouTube: ~1.7 billion
                                            So she haven't sold 100 million records at least? And she has 3 best selling albums that's in league of Madonna, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston album sales so wouldn't she sold over 100 million albums possibly 200 million worldwide in albums?

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post

                                              So she haven't sold 100 million records at least? And she has 3 best selling albums that's in league of Madonna, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston album sales so wouldn't she sold over 100 million albums possibly 200 million worldwide in albums?
                                              She sold 100 million records around 80 million albums + dvds + videos etc and more than 20 million singles

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Choley View Post

                                                She sold 100 million records around 80 million albums + dvds + videos etc and more than 20 million singles
                                                I didn't know she was that low in album sales worldwide well I mean her career wasn't on an omega scale like her peers are.

                                                Comment


                                                • According to Shireblogger from Haven,Man I Feel Like A Woman sold 930k in UK with SPS.Her second million selling single is coming

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Nerd Score View Post

                                                    I didn't know she was that low in album sales worldwide well I mean her career wasn't on an omega scale like her peers are.
                                                    if she continued recording after 2004, she could easily pass 100m

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X