• German Singles Chart

3 (new) I Still Have Faith in You
      5 (new) Don't Shut Me Down
      ABBA - The Survivor

Comment

• Ireland :

#12 Don't Shut Me Down
        #18 I Still Have Faith In You
        #87 Dancing Queen (titre de + 3 ans donc, sous le coup de l'ACR)

#5 ABBA Gold - Greatest Hits
        #55 Voulez-Vous
        #95 Super Trouper
        #100 Arrival

Comment

• Official chart show has started in UK “ massive new entries from Drake and Abba” can’t believe Ive just heard those words in 2021

Comment

• ISHFIY

#14 UK

Comment

• Originally posted by lautert View Post
              ISHFIY

#14 UK
              :( I hope DSMD gets the deserved top10!

Comment

• Originally posted by oye_up View Post

:( I hope DSMD gets the deserved top10!
                Yess, it'll, let's check which position it'll be, hoping for a high number

Comment

• I think 9 is pretty solid considering the circumstances.
                  Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• DSMD

#9 UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      I think 9 is pretty solid considering the circumstances.
                      It's petty good considering that they haven't released anything new for 40 years plus the fact that the Charts are dominated by streaming nowadays.

Comment

• That’s way more than I would have expected an act from the 70s could have gotten in modern-day 2021.
                        Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by lautert View Post
                          DSMD

#9 UK
                          Who'd have thought, 2021 2 top 20 entries for Abba!

Comment

• I'm shocked that they didn't chart in Austria but besides that, everything seems pretty solid

Comment

• Well, I hoped fot a #7 record but it,'s great to see them back in the singles chart considering most of their fans are waiting for the whole álbum!!!

Comment

• #9 for an act in the 70s is AMAZING. What an achievement and what a sweet victory for DSMD, which I think deserved more attention from ABBA and should have been the lead single.
                                Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                they don’t stand for anything.
                                How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• A bit disappointed . But it’s not 1978 .

Comment

• At least one made the TOP 1O. DSMD was the more commercial and "typical" ABBA.

ISHFIY's streams fell off the cliff as the week wore on so I am not really shocked it faile to make Top 10.

ABBA have 4th no. 1 in Sweden with Don't Shut Me Down following Ring Ring (Swedish) in 1973. Dancing Queen in 1976 and Summer Night City in 1978

Comment

• Curious for how much the songs sold vs streaming
                                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                                        A bit disappointed . But it’s not 1978 .
                                        The landscape of record buying has changed completely

The singles have served their purpose as advertisements for the album

Let's all pre-order the album, I have cd and pic disc, sales should be MASSIVE

Comment

• German charts

#3 DSMD
                                          #5 ISHFIY

https://www.offiziellecharts.de

Comment

• Already ordered album with probably over 100.000 in UK by now if 80.000 were ordered in first 3 days !!

Comment

• Don't Shut Me Down #18 in the Netherlands

ISHFIY not top 20

Comment

• Music Week

ABBA have their first Top 10 single in almost 40 years with Don’t Shut Me Down (Polydor), which debuted at No.9 (26,111 sales). The group’s official comeback single I Still Have Faith In You opened at No.14 (23,325).

ABBA Gold re-entered the albums chart Top 5. It is the second best-selling album of all time in the UK.

Comment

• Well, l was hoping for a 7, in main singles chart, but was not to be... l am still looking forward to seeing how well they did in the sales charts, that is more important from my view, even though l did not buy the singles, but did order deluxe cd and Yellow vinyl Album, UK .. A tenth Number one Album in UK would be the icing on the cake, even if it's only for one week. Pleased to See ABBA dominated the Swedish Charts, and did very well in Germany also. Has been an exciting week following all the posts, thanks. It's also been joyful, and a tad emotional experience, that's the Abba effect)
                                                  Londonreal.org/davidicke.com/Project Camalot.tv

Comment

• Still hoping Adele avoids them as she’ll take the sales win - her opening sales in 2015 were insane, and even if ABBA have 100,000 in pre-sales, Adele still had first week sales of 800,000 in 2015.

However I don’t think they’ll release the same week and there’ll be room for a #1 album for everyone. Plus I honestly don’t think Adele is the ‘chart battle’ type.
                                                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                                    they don’t stand for anything.
                                                    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X