ABBA :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oaknuys View Post

Wow… was it in his own words? I’m lost for words. Seriously; I’m lost for words and I hope that happens soon enough again! Abba World Domination will be a on and on and on again!
    Benny said that he wouldn't do another album but he added that the decision is not up to him only, then Bjorn intended that he'd be up to do another one. The guy from BBC said that Bjorn should convince Benny and he said that if the girls would want to do another one that he might do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lautert View Post

Benny said that he wouldn't do another album but he added that the decision is not up to him only, then Bjorn intended that he'd be up to do another one. The guy from BBC said that Bjorn should convince Benny and he said that if the girls would want to do another one that he might do it.
      Bless him; bless all four of them. Wow. Imagine that actually happens! Until then I’ll be embracing Voyage like there’s no tomorrow
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• iTunes single Downloads(Worldwide)

15+6 ABBA - Don't Shut Me Down

18+29 ABBA - Just A Notion

20+84 ABBA - I Still Have Faith In You

22 NEW ABBA - Ode To Freedom

23 NEW ABBA - When You Danced With Me

28 NEW ABBA - I Can Be That Woman

29 NEW ABBA - Little Things

34 NEW ABBA - Keep An Eye On Dan

38 NEW ABBA - No Doubt About It

39 NEW ABBA - Bumblebee

Good to see all 10 songs inside Top 40 in the World!

iTunes Album Downloads(Worldwide)

1 +9 ABBA - Voyage

6 +1 ABBA - ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits
        Londonreal.org/davidicke.com/Project Camalot.tv

Comment

• I predict Abba 300k easily, first week!
          A lot of good feeling about this album
          Christmas sales will be good

Comment

I've read in another forum that they ran out of stock on Amazon Canada and they are trying to fix it at the moment, can someone check if it's true?

I believe the numbers will be even bigger in Germany after they broadcast Benny and Bjorn interview on 'Wetten, dass?' (That's a talk TV show with huge audience in Germany)
            Yes, looks like CD and vinyl is out of stock in Canada! I hope Amazon gets more copies soon.

Comment

• From Buzzjack:

Now back to ABBA, just spoke to a friend who is high up in Universal Australia and he said as of midnight last night (Australian time) Voyage had surpassed Ed Sheehans Album for first week sales in the UK. He said it was based on pre order and around 14 hours of Sales in the UK. He also said what was expected in world wide sales in it's first week has already been exceeded. Make what you want from that

He also said something interesting and it goes along the lines of the "Core" ABBA fans straddle both sides of the fence, they have embraced streaming along with the younger generation, but the old school in them wants that phsyical copy as well, hence the extraordinary sales they are seeing....so there you go, we will find out in a few days
              B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• They uploaded lyric videos for the album to YouTube, and quite surprisingly ‘No Doubt About It’ has the least number of views by tens of thousands. I thought it might be because it’s track 9, but Ode To Freedom has 100,000 additional views so that can’t be it.
                Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                  I Can Be That Woman will be big on the US it’s country ballad feel and Abba singing “screw you “ well blimey !
                  it’s to me as good as Winner takes it all !!

that's the highlight. Omg.
                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Benny has said on BBC news today .. the girls could twist his arm into another album

That's another dream of mine. Please let that happen. I keep my fingers crossed. My desperate prayer every night.
                    Last edited by autumnwind; Sat November 6, 2021, 04:58.
                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• The world has embraced abba with open arms and needed them so long and this much. More than anyone.
                      the results are simply staggering and stunning.
                      they have got to do more albums. Please.
                      They are simply amazing and the best.
                      great old school music still can change the landscape of current dull industry and music climate. That's a big boost. Im fired up. They are hot. Don't shut them down.
                      Last edited by autumnwind; Sat November 6, 2021, 05:03.

Comment

• 59 No.1s is still
                        beyond expectations. Every corner around the globe has abba new music played at the moment. The most incredible part is that all continents on a global scale have embraced abba comeback.
                        asia europe oceania africa and americas all of them at the no.1.
                        talk about a veteran legend and global phenom. There's abba.

Comment

• Originally posted by illegalaccess View Post

Yes, looks like CD and vinyl is out of stock in Canada! I hope Amazon gets more copies soon.
                          Mess. Not exactly surprised though, I think the demand is higher than expected.
                          Last edited by MusicLover88; Sat November 6, 2021, 05:27.

Comment

• Abba is no.1 in worldwide itunes albums chart as of 11.6.21 as well as in european one.
                            dominating.

Comment

• Also gold hits are in the top 10 on both itunes charts.

Comment

• if they call pull 100k in the US, it would be their first #1 there. first top 10 album too.

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                  if they call pull 100k in the US, it would be their first #1 there. first top 10 album too.
                                  Such a crime. Unbelievable.
                                  its still astonishing to acknowledge that the us market had ignored abba throughout their prime.
                                  Lets make a change.

Go to no.1. Lets make it happen. americans. You can do it. Come on.
                                  Last edited by autumnwind; Sat November 6, 2021, 07:12.

Comment

I believe the numbers will be even bigger in Germany after they broadcast Benny and Bjorn interview on 'Wetten, dass?' (That's a talk TV show with huge audience in Germany)
                                    Yes, that's the best promotion possible.

Comment

Nameless I’m missing your opinions .!!
                                      The best tracks are the singles
                                      I Still Have Faith in You
                                      Don't Shut Me Down

Just a Notion is needed to give an uplifting track. No Doubt About It is another much needed uptempo tune.

Of the songs not heard until yesterday
                                      Keep an Eye on Dan
                                      Ode to Freedom are the best

I like When You Danced With Me and I Can Be That Woman but the lyrics are too "poor woman me". The first very Irish influenced the second very Country. The sort of thing my parents listen to!!

Little Things a bit to sweet and sticky for me.
                                      Bumblebee just passes me by. I can never renember it. Those two songs mean it is not 5 stars. I can't see Little Things as a classic Christmas song.

At this stage not sure if I would give the album 3 or 4 stars.
                                      Last edited by Nameless; Sat November 6, 2021, 09:39.

Comment

• Go on give it 4 lol .
                                        I honestly think I could be that woman is stunning it’s story telling is brilliant Agnetha sounds fantastic with that tone she has in her voice .. .. I listened to it endlessly last night . After a proper listen bumblebee is probably my least favourite . Ode to Freedom reminds me of the Kristina musical I like it’s haunting orchestration . I love the ref to SOS at the end of Dan . My sister and brother in law have bought it and really like it . They never bought Abba in the 70s.

Comment

• I am edging towards four stars. I am sure ABBA are waiting on my every word...lol
                                          ABBA takes a few listen to now.

It's really only Bumblebee and Little Things - especially the kids chorus I don't like.

It's nice having a variety of musical stars.

With streaming it will be possible to see how each track does in different countries. That will be interesting.
                                          Last edited by Nameless; Sat November 6, 2021, 10:59.

Comment

• Abba voyage reporting no1 in 25 countries on Apple Music chart ... not uk though it’s still no1 on iTunes but I though that was apple ??

Comment

• Japan (Oricon)

Daily Chart (Physical)
                                              2 Voyage (7,614)

Comment

• Currently on UK Spotify top 200
                                                54 when you danced
                                                74 Shut
                                                97 faith
                                                112 little things
                                                119 Notion
                                                133 Dan
                                                143 I can be that woman
                                                162 bumblebees
                                                172no doubt about it

Comment

• Spotify Sweden :

#1 When You Danced With Me
                                                  #2 Don't Shut Me Down
                                                  #3 Keep An Eye On Dan
                                                  #4 Little Things
                                                  #5 I Can Be That Woman
                                                  #6 Just A Notion
                                                  #7 Bumblebee
                                                  #8 I Still Have Faith In You
                                                  #9 No Doubt About It
                                                  #10 Ode To Freedom

Comment

• ^ wow

Im staying right here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X