Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news today on sales figures ?

Comment

• daily mail is reporting that Voyage has sold 181,712 thus far this week making it the fastest selling album of the year so far in The UK
      "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Yep I think that figure was up till end of Tuesday if I’m not mistaken it

Comment

• Almost at the end of the tracking week! I’m crossing my fingers for 200k+ in the UK! Get those final streams and purchases in!

Comment

• Originally posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
            daily mail is reporting that Voyage has sold 181,712 thus far this week making it the fastest selling album of the year so far in The UK
            That's correct, but that's the numbers from yesterday. Maybe later night we will have some update

Comment

• At the eve of unveiling the new charts in some countries I'd dare to say that Voyage will go number one in the following countries:

UK (for sure)
              Germany (for sure)
              Sweden (would be blasphemous if not)
              Norway
              Finland
              Denmark
              Ireland
              Belgium
              The Netherlands
              Austria
              Switzerland
              Australia (according to the ARIA-website they're on course there)
              New Zealand

Not quite sure about France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy (no big ABBA-land), Canada....

It's not that I know anything further, it's just a guessing.

Comment

• Abba have always been huge in Portugal. They will go #1 there for sure. Which is great as from Voulez Vous to The Visitors all those albums broke sales records in Portugal and remained in the top for many weeks.

sales these days there might be insignificant but will definitely go #1.
                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• TfromBinG I agree with that list of where Voyage will be #1

Comment

• Thanks! Hope, there'll be a lot more (think of Israel, some countries in Latin America, has Luxembourg its own charts? Iceland?), but I don'tknow, how the charts are compiled there, if the ABBA- comeback is the talk of the town there and so on.

Comment

• The Winner Takes it All was no.1 in the UK the week I was born. Their last album was a year later. ABBA have been the soundtrack to my life. I can’t tell you how much Voyage means to me, it’s just so beautiful to have a new album in 2021.
                      I can’t wait to see them at number 1 tomorrow
                      ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Update:

1 ABBA - Voyage (190.2k) *

Comment

• Just to remember that there are still missing data so hopefully they will be at 200k by tomorrow oficial chart or at least closer to it.

Comment

• The album still holding the number 1 on iTunes at most European markets and also worldwide even after a week of release.

On Amazon UK is also still number 1 and there are two more versions on top 10. Amazon Germany, the album is still at #1 and #2 blocking Adele and Ed Sheeran.

On Apple Music the album is number #1 still in 8 countries including Sweden and Germany.

On Spotfy, Don't Shut Me Down still near the top 100 in a couple of countries plus 8 songs from Voyage still at the top 100 on Sweden which is quite impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by lautert View Post
                              Update:

1 ABBA - Voyage (190.2k) *
                              Incredible!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lautert View Post
                                Just to remember that there are still missing data so hopefully they will be at 200k by tomorrow oficial chart or at least closer to it.
                                The most important missing data are the numbers from today, thursday. The 190.2k published today are the numbers until yesterday, right? If so, things look really bright (well, they actually look bright right now).

Comment

• Hope that boost from Frida’s interview also helps them.

Comment

• Any ideas on global first week sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post

The most important missing data are the numbers from today, thursday. The 190.2k published today are the numbers until yesterday, right? If so, things look really bright (well, they actually look bright right now).
                                      Exactly, you're right ;)

Comment

• 'Voyage' had 400k preorders worldwide according to chartsinfrance.net:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Abba/news-119363.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                          'Voyage' had 400k preorders worldwide according to chartsinfrance.net:

Fantastic
                                          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post
                                            'Voyage' had 400k preorders worldwide according to chartsinfrance.net:

That's great numbers, I'd have said 400-500k so I'm quite happy.

Comment

• The First result is in In Australia Abbas Fifth No 1 on the Aria chart ...with Voyage
                                              meanwhile back at the ranch there are 15 new entries into uk iTunes album chart .
                                              Voyage remains at 1
                                              little mix enter at 2
                                              Ed drops to 5 with a plethora of big names entering .
                                              It remains at 1 on Amazon also
                                              holding really well
                                              it sure how it will be later once sales increase throw out the day but initially it’s held on in the onslaught
                                              Last edited by Nomore; Fri November 12, 2021, 07:03.

Comment

• I think it’ll do more than 400k. Half of that is in the UK Alone.

Comment

• Here's a link about Voyage getting to #1 in Australia.
                                                  https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...no-1-australia and the chart itself

https://www.aria.com.au/charts/albums-chart/2021-11-15

AUSSIE NUMBER ONES
                                                  1. ABBA
                                                  2. Best Of
                                                  3. Arrival
                                                  4. Gold
                                                  5. Voyage

Any word on NZ?

Lots of chart results should come in today. Probably won't get much in terms of sales apart from the UK today and US next week.

Itunes charts are interesting but perhaps shouldn't read too much into them. ABBA's sales are mainly physiical.
                                                  Last edited by Nameless; Fri November 12, 2021, 08:03.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X