No announcement yet.

ABBA :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else wish Abba would sanction a biopic movie called Under Attack

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
      Voyage out of the Italian albums chart after 7 weeks.
      Same in Norway. There are at least 14 christmas related albums within the norwegian top 40, so Voyage might re-enter next week.

Comment

• New Zealand
        25 (12) 8 Voyage

Comment

• A big drop in New Zealand. Although it got to #1 in NZ, Voyage's chart performance not as impressive as I might have imagined. Voyage has done better in neighbouring Australia.

Comment

• Happy new year . Benny what is the above based on as it’s currently 5 in UK iTunes .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
              Happy new year . Benny what is the above based on as it’s currently 5 in UK iTunes .
              https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/abba.html

Comment

• Ah sorry I thought you were wishing people happy new year .. didn’t realise you meant the song and though you were referring to Voyage positions .

Comment

• There's some confusion about Voyage's totals until the week before last friday's chart. Adding all weekly sales you get 388.956. Vidcapper, for some reasons, estimates a total of 386.000.

Comment

• Will there be a 5th single from Voyage? I think there might.

Obviously it won't chart much but may help Voyage and Grammys and BRITs not far away.

Comment

• I hope they release When you danced with me everywhere or at least only in the UK, they should send I can't be that woman to country radios in the US and think of Keep an eye on Dan as single material as well. No doubt about it is one of my favourite tracks but it seems people don't agree with me.

Comment

• Yep When You Danced With Me, Keep an Eye on Dan and No Doubt About It would all be good choices. My preferred choice would be No Doubt About It.

It would be great ofI Can Be That Woman was a big Country hit in the US!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                          It looks like Voyage is #4 this week in UK

1 ED
                          2 Adele
                          3 Michael Buble
                          4 ABBA
                          5 Little Mix
                          6 Olivia Rodrigo

Gold Greatest Hits at #12

Looks like Voyage won't close sales gap with Sour
                          https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-with-__34856/
                          11,518 sales for Voyage this week (total sales 400,475).
                          Finishes at #3 in the YEC, Sour at #4 with ~395k.

Comment

• ^Also: Voyage is the best-selling Vinyl in the UK this year with 40,104 sales.

Comment

Great result!

Comment

Great news!

I was basing my comments on Vidcapper saying Sour on 390k and Voyage on 386k. Then chart yesterday had Sour climb up to #6.

A previous post here said Vidcapper under-estimated ABBA who should have been 389k. I guess. Oliivia Rodrigo was slightly over estimated.

It would be interedting to see if Voyage clinched #2 YEC in physical sales.

Comment

• Overall ABBA sold 745.3k albums in 2021 in the UK. 570k together for Voyage and Gold and around 175k left for other compilations and studio albums.

Comment

• 175k for other compilations and studio albums is really good.

Comment

• All this is great news!!! Voyage crossed the magical 400k and ended 3rd behind two titans! And #1 in vinyls knowing their coloured ones were sadly limited editions is stunning. I'm sure they would have sold even more vinyls having the yellow and white vinyls more accessible!!!

Comment

• What a fantastic achievement for Abba this year with Voyage ending at 3 and Gold still going strong with other albums selling that many.

Comment

• Originally posted by oye_up View Post
                                          All this is great news!!! Voyage crossed the magical 400k and ended 3rd behind two titans! And #1 in vinyls knowing their coloured ones were sadly limited editions is stunning. I'm sure they would have sold even more vinyls having the yellow and white vinyls more accessible!!!
                                          Great news indeed!

Comment

• Sales UK :

04 11,518 ABBA - Voyage [total: 400,475]

Comment

• There should be a mistake in MW's report:

While Adele has the overall No.1 album of the year, and Abba the No.1 vinyl album, Ed Sheeran tops the artist rankings with consumption of his albums in the year of 899,633 units. Adele is second (866,158), with Taylor Swift third (740,310), Abba fourth (745,338) and The Beatles fifth (619,205).

How can Taylor be 3rd being 5k behind?

Comment

• Don't Shut Me Down finally enters the official French airplay Top60 at #46!! 4 months after its release, it was about time, but still it's great news! The French radios are just so slow at picking up new songs when they don't come from the hottest artists of the moment...

Comment

• I think Just a Notion has been very underrated. That early 20th century swing is just phenomenal no one else could pull it off . No one else would dare these days of one dimensionalism . I love No doubt about it but it seems it not so popular I don’t know why . And I Could be That Woman is to me a master piece that hasn’t been recognised yet .

Comment

Working...
                                                  X