Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungary:

Voyage 9 (3) 8

At least six hungarian artists and Adele on #8 above.

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post

With Australia as exception, measured by Voyage's chartrun there.
      Yep. Always are exceptions
      I would like to know Aussie sales.

Comment

• Year End Charts

#1 Austria
        #1 Belgium/Flanders
        #1 Germany
        #1 Switzerland
        #3 Belgium/Walloon
        #3 UK
        #4 Netherlands
        #12 Denmark

Comment

• Voyage is 11th best seller on Cassette - UK

Sales are obviously low. At least 4,000 which was opening week's sales but under 8,000 the #3 of the year.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...f-2021__34879/

Comment

• Voyage in the top 3 is still overwhelming. Who would have thought a new album from abba would still smash in the charts in 2022?
            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I really hope it stays in top 10 until the new abbatar show opens big in may.
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• On mediatraffic's year-end chart of 2021, 'Voyage' is at number 25 with 1.68 mio equivalent sales, one place below Ed Sheeran's 'Equals' album:

http://www.mediatraffic.de/year-end-albums.htm

Comment

• The danish year end ranking is quite strange. The list itself is named top 100 albums 2020 (!), there are up and down symbols, number of weeks that make no sense and Adele only on #47.

Last edited by TfromBinG; Thu January 6, 2022, 18:50.

Comment

The danish year end ranking is quite strange. The list itself is named top 100 albums 2020 (!), there are up and down symbols, number of weeks that make no sense and Adele only on #47.
                    Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny View Post

Link?
                      http://hitlisten.nu/top2021.asp

Comment

• Probably the numbers are no weeks, but just show the position on previous year end ranking and the total of years an album has placed within the year end ranking. But the strange feeling remains....

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

• It’s been an amazing few months for Abba fans. And the success i think beyond what anyone thought .
                            I’m not sure if it will be 3 this week I hope it does.

Comment

• Australia:

Voyage 23 (7) 9

Poland:

Voyage 29 (18) 8

Yesterday I wrote about how brave Australia holds the flag and now that.

Comment

• I think we are now seeing the result of the big front load . I don’t think we should be so disappointed it’s been a brilliant success . No 1 in 18 countries on opening week . Staying in the charts this long in major markets and breaking records with vinyl sales .At or near the top of end of year charts in many countries . Biggest US album etc etc. The fall has to happen and I think in the Uk too this may be it’s last too 5 week .
                                Do the Uk charts include Fridays sales or is the cut off Thursday night and Friday will count in the following week ?

Comment

• Voyage sold 19k in Canada (total pure sales)

Canadian 2021 pure album sales

8.ABBA - Voyage - 19.000

source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/musicca...nada-2021/amp/
                                  Last edited by Choley; Fri January 7, 2022, 09:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                                    I think we are now seeing the result of the big front load . I don’t think we should be so disappointed it’s been a brilliant success . No 1 in 18 countries on opening week . Staying in the charts this long in major markets and breaking records with vinyl sales .At or near the top of end of year charts in many countries . Biggest US album etc etc. The fall has to happen and I think in the Uk too this may be it’s last too 5 week .
                                    Do the Uk charts include Fridays sales or is the cut off Thursday night and Friday will count in the following week ?
                                    Charts are compiled from Friday to next week's Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                                      Voyage sold 19k in Canada (total pure sales)

8.ABBA - Voyage - 19.000

Good to have a new sales figure! Bad that it's miles away from gold (both the GH-album and the certification award).

Comment

• Thanks TfromBinG for the info on charts compilation.
                                        does anyone have any new UK figures for this week ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                                          Thanks TfromBinG for the info on charts compilation.
                                          does anyone have any new UK figures for this week ?
                                          We have to wait until today's evening. I guess around 8-10k this chartweek.

Comment

• France Year-End Charts

31 Voyage

https://twitter.com/snep/status/1479...412678/photo/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                                              Voyage sold 19k in Canada (total pure sales)

8.ABBA - Voyage - 19.000

That's actually pretty good if you look at the sales of the other albums in the top 10 which are in a range between 31k (no.2) and 18k (no.10). Adele at number one with 114k is of course a different story....

Comment

• Germany:

Voyage 3 (2) 9

Comment

• Sweden:

Voyage 4 (1) 9

Super Trouper 30 (re-entry) 29

Happy New Year 25 (re-entry) 21
                                                  Last edited by TfromBinG; Fri January 7, 2022, 14:40.

Comment

• Nomore - yes, it has been a good run for Voyage but seems to be coming to an end. Still Top 3 in Germany - and probably UK but sales are low. Falling away now in Australia and Nordic countries - not Sweden though.

As I just posted, Voyage drops to #4 in Sweden.

Sales were indeed front loaded. In UK 204k in opening week and now on week 9 only just doubled that.

Nice to get Canadian sales figures even if they are low.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X