Week 5: 25, 920
    Week 6: 27, 792
    Week 7 29, 507
    Week 8: 11, 518
    Week 9: 6, 663
    Week 10: 4, 356

TOTAL : 411, 427

Comment

• Probably it won't reach 500k when the shows open in London, but, of course, I'm no Nostradamus.

GOLD should be around 6,030 million by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post
        Probably it won't reach 500k when the shows open in London, but, of course, I'm no Nostradamus.

GOLD should be around 6,030 million by now.
        Going with the estimated sales for its weekly sales, it's just under 6,04M by a few thousands.

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post

Due to Alan Jones' Music Week Album Report: yes! 67 digital sales and 10,5k sales-equivalent streams.
          Such stupid things became very often in US Billboard 200 in last 2-3 years, but for UK it's a rare happening.
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfmother View Post

Going with the estimated sales for its weekly sales, it's just under 6,04M by a few thousands.
            The more, the better!

Comment

• Ireland's biggest selling VINYL albums 2021

Gold #5
              Voyage #8

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...vealed__34937/

Comment

• Japan (Oricon)

Physical Albums
                108 (93) 10 Voyage (392/26,696)
                249 (262) 9 Voyage with "ABBA GOLD" (145/6,039)

Comment

• Belgium (FL):

Voyage 5 (3) 10

GOLD 59 (45) 226 (since 2004)

Belgium (WA):

Voyage 8 (6) 10

GOLD 88 (135) 152 (since 2004)

Comment

• Has anyone heard an Abba song on the radio recently ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                      Has anyone heard an Abba song on the radio recently ?
                      I don't listen to the radio, but for the last 3 weeks or so Don't Shut Me Down has charted in the top 50 of the top airplay list, and this for the first time since its release.

Comment

• If I am not mistaking, Belgium's Flanders is the last place/chart where Voyage still is in the top 5.
                        Once again, it has proven to be one of their very top market. They never went out of fashion there, still scoring top 5 hits till the very end.

Belgium's Flanders might the place where Abba's performed the best in the singles charts.

Ring, Ring #02
                        Waterloo #01
                        Honey, Honey #19
                        I do, I do, I do, I do, I do #02
                        SOS #01
                        Mamma Mia #02
                        Fernando #01
                        Dancing Queen #01
                        Money, Money, Money #01
                        Knowing Me, Knowing You #02
                        The Name Of The Game #02
                        Take A Chance On Me #01
                        Eagle #02
                        Summer Night City #03
                        Chiquitita #01
                        Does Your Mother Know #01
                        Voulez-Vous #01
                        Gimme ! Gimme ! Gimme #01
                        I have A Dream #01
                        The Winner Takes It All #01
                        Super Trouper #01
                        Lay All Your Love On Me #13
                        One Of Us #01
                        Head Over Heels #03
                        The Day Before Your Came #03
                        Under Attack #02
                        +
                        Don't Shut Me Down #09
                        I Still Have Faith In You #24
                        Last edited by wolfmother; Sun January 16, 2022, 13:13.

Comment

• Deleted
                          Last edited by Nameless; Sun January 16, 2022, 18:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfmother View Post

I don't listen to the radio, but for the last 3 weeks or so Don't Shut Me Down has charted in the top 50 of the top airplay list, and this for the first time since its release.
                            In Germany, DSMD only reached number 46 on the Airplay Chart, which is a shame given how strong the song is and how huge the album has been. But the problem is that most radio stations don't play older artists anymore, no matter how great their songs are.

Comment

• Unfortunately, Voyage is #6 in Switzerland:

https://hitparade.ch/charts/alben

GOLD 49 (22) 636

Comment

• Finland:

Voyage 36 (34) 10

Comment

• By chance, I found 'Mamma Mia' in Wikipedia's list of the highest-grossing media franchises of all time, with a total $5.18 billion (musical theatre - $4 billion, film box office - $1.005 billion & DVD / Blu-ray sales – $177.6 million):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dia_franchises

Comment

Has anyone heard an Abba song on the radio recently ?
                                    Here in East Germany, where l am staying at the moment, Don't shut me down' is on their play list, The local city radio,
                                    I have heard it many times, over past weeks, including recently
                                    Londonreal.org/davidicke.com/Project Camalot.tv

Comment

• France :

#42 (-17) Voyage

Comment

• UK midweeks
                                        15 (6) Voyage

Big drops but there’s literally nothing supporting the album right now so it’s not fully unexpected really.

Comment

• Looks like it could cling on to top20 uk this week.
                                          move no doubt Germany is playing Abba songs but has anyone on the UK heard an Abba song on a radio station recently

Comment

• Although it may be a small market it's worth mentioning the climbing in these times:

Czech Republic:

Voyage 37 (43) 9*

(*week 6 and 7 were combined)

Comment

• The big drops for Voyage now are inevitable. It was obvious there would be big sales 1st week and quite good sales until Christmas then dropping off.

I never believed people who said it could be #1 in the early part of the New Year. It's first week was its only chance to get to #1.

Globally I said its sales would be similar to More Gold than The Visitors. That looks pretty accurate to me.

In the UK, it might climb back up after result of BRIT Awards and of course when the shows open. But that will only be a temporary reprieve.

Comment

• If Little Mix wouldn't have distributed hand-signed CDs of their latest album all of a sudden, Voyage would have remained on top for another week after release (Sorry, if I do not get the if-clauses right).But it is like it is.

And I would not declare Voyage as a failure concerning the actual charts situation. Most of its sales are physical. Bought to listen at home, in the car or elsewhere, at any time at all. No one can ever prove but if anyone would turn these playing into streaming numbers the album would have easily doubled the number of sales, I'm pretty sure.

Comment

• Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Taylor Swift who hand signed a load of CDs and prevented Voyage having a second week at the top in UK . But yes I agree it was well on course for its second week had she not resorted to that. She then had a big drop .

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Taylor Swift who hand signed a load of CDs and prevented Voyage having a second week at the top in UK . But yes I agree it was well on course for its second week had she not resorted to that. She then had a big drop .
                                                    You're right!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X