• Austria:

Voyage 7 (3) 9*

GOLD 25 (18) 521

*week 6 and 7 were combined

Voyage's chart run so far: 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 7

Comment

• Spain:

Voyage 77 (37) 10

Probably the last week of chart appearance.

Comment

• Voyage *could* have stayed #1 for a 2nd week. But it's best chance was week 1. It was never going to be #1 again in January.

I don't think Taylor Swift personally signed 30k of her album

11 weeks Chartvposition for previous ABBA albums that debuted at #1 in UK

#3 The Album
        #10 Voulez Vous
        #10 Super Trouper
        #19 The Visitors
        ??? Voyage...we'll see Friday.

Comment

• Voyage has left danish charts (top 40) after 9 weeks.

Chart run Denmark: 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 7 - 31 - 16 >

Comment

• I think Denmark is typical of what we will see now with chart positions. I
            m hoping we get one last week on the UK 20 but it seems sales are dropping fast .
            But really , who of us expected in 3rd week of Jan it was still around .

Comment

• The more people have a CD, LP or a complete download of the album, the less there's an urge to stream it. I know, I'm repeating myself, but I'm convinced that there's a context.

Comment

• German Midweeks

8 (6) Voyage

There are 6 new entries in the top 7

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post
                  The more people have a CD, LP or a complete download of the album, the less there's an urge to stream it. I know, I'm repeating myself, but I'm convinced that there's a context.
                  Yes. I think Streaming needs to be accounted for but precisely how needs to be looked at

Comment

• US Billboard Top 200 Albums

130 107 204 Gold: Greatest Hits ‒ ABBA ( 25 )

Comment

• US Top Album Sales

39 32 290 Gold: Greatest Hits - ABBA ( 6 )
                      77 57 10 Voyage - ABBA ( 1 )

Comment

• Canada - Albums

50 44 113 Gold -- Greatest Hits - ABBA ( 15 )

Comment

• After 9 weeks Voyage has left Polish Top 50. As a substitute GOLD re-enters at #50.

Comment

• S.O.S passed the 100 million streams mark on spotify.

I don't know if it's ABBA's tenth, eleventh or twelfth song on spotify to do so. As a non-user I only see the actual top 10 that still include Little things with just shy over 11 million streams so far.

I saw a list at the beginning of January which showed Fernando, Voules Vouz and Does Your Mother Know very close to the 100 million mark. Drake fans may laugh about that numbers, but I'm happy with these achievements.

Comment

• Originally posted by TfromBinG View Post
                              S.O.S passed the 100 million streams mark on spotify.

I don't know if it's ABBA's tenth, eleventh or twelfth song on spotify to do so. As a non-user I only see the actual top 10 that still include Little things with just shy over 11 million streams so far.

I saw a list at the beginning of January which showed Fernando, Voules Vouz and Does Your Mother Know very close to the 100 million mark. Drake fans may laugh about that numbers, but I'm happy with these achievements.
                              It's their 10th song that passed the 100 million streams mark. Next in line are 'Fernando' (95.4 mio), 'KMKY' (94.8 mio), 'Voulez-Vous' (92.3 mio) & 'DYMK' (90.3 mio).

From 'Voyage', the most-streamed song is 'DSMD' (42.6 mio), followed by 'ISHFIY' (26.1 mio), 'Little Things' (11.6 mio) and 'Just a Notion' (9.6 mio).

Comment

• Thanks! The list I mentioned was/is on the chartmaster.org site. The numbers shown there were closer to the 100 million, but the person who compiled it, probably put live versions and different edits together.

https://chartmasters.org/2022/01/streaming-masters-abba

Comment

• Hungary:

Voyage 15 (7) 10

A quite modest drop compared to other countries.

Comment

• Talking about Drake fans laughing.. I’d like so see any of these modern plastic musicians having a No 1 album in 49 years time ...or having anywhere near the legacy .
                                    Im not just talking about BAndB Abba stuff here either !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomore View Post
                                      Talking about Drake fans laughing.. I’d like so see any of these modern plastic musicians having a No 1 album in 49 years time ...or having anywhere near the legacy .
                                      Im not just talking about BAndB Abba stuff here either !
                                      Not sure why @TfromBinG mentioned Drake fans since there's no evidence of them making fun of ABBA's numbers or mentioning ABBA at all. This is a false narrative.

Comment

• Sorry, I didn't mean it that way! I just took Drake as an example as he is the artist with the highest streaming numbers. It was neither meant to be against Drake nor his fans. Just a bad expressed comparison between an artist with exorbitant streaming numbers and ABBA with their numbers.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting starting now!

CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                          FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• I was one of the ABBA Fans, who said that if 'Voyage' was not No.1, (UK), in November,
                                            it still could get there in December or January.

As it is already out of the UK Top 10 in January, it has Zero chance to get close to being No.1
                                            now. In any case, it was a No.1 in November. However, it has to be said, that Universal have
                                            stopped all Promotion of 'Voyage'. I did anticipate, that they'd carry on Promoting it in January.
                                            They did not bother to do so. It was as if Universal cared only for it reaching No.1. Once it got
                                            there, (November), they lost a lot of their interest in Promoting it. So, they gradually stopped.

There was talk, (Universal to 'Music Week'), of a January Single, but it looks like that idea has
                                            now been dropped. A lot of ABBA Fans did not want any further 'Voyage' Singles, anyhow. They
                                            saw no point in it.

Perhaps Universal plan a new 'Voyage' Promotion in April, in the build up to The ABBAtars 'Shows',
                                            which are due to start on May 22nd. We will see if 'Voyage' can re-gain a Top 10 placing, at that time.

ABBA may do what a lot of Artists do, and Re-Issue 'Voyage', as a 'Deluxe', with 2 to 4 'Bonus Tracks',
                                            to get their Fans, (or a lot of them), to buy it all over again. The 'Bonus' Tracks being 'Bait'. I'd certainly
                                            buy it again, to get some New Music on it. I'm sure that many other ABBA Fans would too.

Zeus555

Comment

• Zeus555

There wasn't a great deal of promotion for Voyage once it was released. I think too much focus on Social Media rather than Mainstream TV or Radio.

Benny and Bjorn didn't do much and Frida only that Radio 2 interview. Agnetha did nothing. ABBA or at least Benny and Benny could have done a bit more.

i would like another single soon, to coincide with a probable BRITS win; it could help Voyage. But it seems all focus will be on the shows.

I'm not sure if there will be a deluxe edition. Personally, I don't like this practice of adding tracks so soon after a release.

Comment

• Sweden:

Voyage 13 (10) 11

Comment

• Voyage was the 68th best seller of 2021 ...in Spain. Adele was at 15 and Ed Sheeran at 33.

https://www.elportaldemusica.es/list...00-albums/2021

I wonder what that translates i to sales? I guess only about 10,000 or so.

Comment

• Germany:

Voyage 7 (6) 11

GOLD 51 (50) 379

Comment

Working...
                                                    X