• Ireland:

GOLD 7 (10) 698

Voyage 32 (66) 22

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
          UK
          9 (17) Gold
          53 (109) Voyage
          GOLD with 5,110 and Voyage with 1,921 sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
            UK
            9 (17) Gold
            53 (109) Voyage
            Now we also know its last week's position, but a pity it couldn't manage to stay in the top 40.

Comment

• Pity too OCC site wasn't working for the album chart.

Looks like low and one week return for Voyage.

Comment

• In fact, all the hype lead to only around 700 - 800 more sales for Voyage this week compared with last week's sales. Of course, it's better than nothing but whoever is responsible for the merchandising at the show, the one should seriously consider offering CDs and LPs there!

Comment

• Hype is relative haha

Comment

• A tad disappointing for voyage at 53 . It’s unlikely to chart again if that’s its peak after last weekend .
                    Sales had a big dip towards the end of the week . But the glass is still half full rather than half empty .

Comment

• Yes, I agree with a lot of other ABBA Fans - both 'ABBA Gold' and 'Voyage' would be Selling even more,
                      if only ABBA would Sell them at the Voyage 'Shows'/Venue. They should Sell the Studio Albums there
                      too. As well as 'More Gold' and the 'New' 'The Albums' Set - both CD and Vinyl. I'm amazed that ABBA
                      are not already doing that. It is a chance being missed...

'ABBA Gold' is now on 66 Top 10 Weeks, in the UK. It is the most Top 10 Weeks by any Male/Female Album.
                      The former such Chart Record holder was 'The Singles 1969-1973' by The Carpenters. That managed 64
                      Top 10 Weeks. It had held that Chart Record since September 1975.

I'm not counting 'The Black & White Minstrel Show' by the George Mitchell Minstrels. That 1960 Album, had
                      120 Top 10 Weeks. But, it was not really an Artist Album. It was a Soundtrack to a BBC TV Series. One that
                      is totally unacceptable to 'Modern' values. It makes me cringe.

Zeus555

Comment

• Whilst Abba continue to break records and lead the way I’m quite satisfied .

Comment

• So far ABBA have sold around 116k - 117k units of GOLD and Voyage in the UK this year. The majority belongs to GOLD with 74k (according to Vidcapper's estimation). Voyage around 42k - 43k.

Comment

• Did the box set The Studio Albums make the chart?

The album chart is not up on the OCC's site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                              Did the box set The Studio Albums make the chart?

The album chart is not up on the OCC's site.
                              It didn't chart, according to the buzzjack.uk forum.

Comment

• Belgium (FL):

Album Box-Set 43 (new) 1

GOLD 71 (162) 246

Voyage 79 (82) 30

Voulez-Vous (Album) 144 (195) 17

Belgium (WA):

Album Box-set 58 (new) 1

GOLD 181 (re-entry) 161

Voyage dropped off after 29 weeks.

Comment

• I’m not that surprised the Album box set didn’t chart . It’s just a repackaging of a previous box set that is missing a couple of tracks the previous set included. Most will have that edition and won’t spend that amount of money on a repeat release.
                                  I’ve also got the singles box set but obviously it doesn’t include the recent releases but I have all those anyway.
                                  Voyage is still selling fairly well as it yo yo’s up and down UK iTunes . Is was 15 last night in Amazon and looks steady inside the top 20 . It may just drip sell and hang around the the lowers regions of the top 100 for a while as the shows continue .

Comment

• Finally the UK sales-charts are accessible:

Voyage 11 (18)

GOLD 14 (20)

The Studio Albums 23 (new)

Comment

• Switzerland:

Studio Albums (aka Album Box-Set) 11 (new) 1

GOLD 42 (43) 655

Voyage 81 (96) 28

Comment

• On ITunes site, there has been a sudden rise in Downloading of Angel Eyes , over past couple of days, l was wondering why, then found info, that it was because of some Netflix series, the same that featured the Kate Bush Song that re entered the Top Ten UK Singles Chart, LW and this week is at 2 @ the moment. ABBA's Song of course not having the same impact Chart wise.
                                        Angel Eyes
                                        Apple Music:
                                        #84 Lebanon
                                        #96 Saudi Arabia

Shazam:
                                        #38 Indonesia
                                        #81 Italy
                                        #83 Ireland
                                        #84 Czech Republic
                                        #91 Poland
                                        #108 Saudi Arabia
                                        #110 Canada
                                        #111 Norway
                                        #118 Australia
                                        #126 United Kingdom
                                        #132 Austria
                                        #134 Germany
                                        #142 Worldwide
                                        #159 New Zealand
                                        #166 Singapore
                                        #172 Sweden
                                        #177 Chile
                                        #187 Greece
                                        #189 Finland
                                        #197 Mexico
                                        Londonreal.org/davidicke.com/Project Camalot.tv

Comment

• With 'Voyage' Selling 1,921 UK copies, to re-enter at No.53, I estimate that 'The Studio Albums' Set is not far beneath
                                          the Top 100. It probably sold about 800 to 1,000 copies. The 2008 'The Albums' Set reached No.89, (2 Weeks), in the
                                          UK, and that has sold around 90,000 to 100,000 UK copies, by now. It had sold 65,700 UK copies, by 8th September
                                          2016. (The OCC gave me that 65,700 Total).

Zeus555
                                          Last edited by zeus555; Mon June 6, 2022, 08:15.

Comment

• Voyage at 14 in UK Amazon and 41 in iTunes . It seems to be settling around those positions. Maybe we will see Voyage stick around in the 60/70s in the Uk main chart for a while
                                            Last edited by Nomore; Mon June 6, 2022, 11:33.

Comment

• Voyage is right now #13 on Amazon.uk! I don't know what it means in quantities, but it's good to see that there's still a demand.

On itunes it's more like 3 places down and two up again.

Comment

• Uk charts for Voyage

Sales 11 (18)
                                                Physical 12 (17)

Comment

• The OCC album midweek update-site doesn't work for the moment.

Voyage is at least not within the Top 40 and GOLD remains at #9

Comment

• I think Voyage is going to find at least a temporary home in the 60s 70s of the top 100. Whilst concerts are on it’s going to drop sell like that as I’ve said before.
                                                    Gold was at 5 in UK iTunes at one point yesterday and is currently 7 . It’s 13 in Amazon so a kind of pattern has emerged .

Comment

Working...
                                                    X