No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ins't this just for albums' sales after 1994? If so, it isn't that exciting for us.

Some charts last week:

UK Albums

67 (79) Greatest Hits

France Albums

186 (173) Greatest Hits II

Canada Catalogue Albums

25 (20) Greatest Hits (535,020)
    46 (39) Absolute Greatest (97,754)

Canada DVDs

25 (38) Live At Wembley (2,537)
    48 (Re) Hungarian Rhapsody (11,433)

Italy Albums

98 (Re) Platinum Collection

Italy DVDs

9 (6) Live At Wembley

Belgium/Wallonia Albums

93 (109) Platinum Collection

Belgium/Flanders Albums

108 (70) Platinum Collection

Czech Republic DVDs

4 (9) Hungarian Rhapsody

South Korea Albums

86 (58) Platinum Collection

Platinum Collection sold 879 copies during the first semester of 2013 in South Korea.

Comment

• OK, now we've had the news that the BPI will be changing their rules and should be automatically updating their certifications based on sales from the OCC I thought I would attempt to look at what Queen should realistically be awarded based on estimated sales from various sources.

First their studio albums:

Queen - 1 P
      Queen 2 - 1P
      Sheer Heart Attack 2P
      A Night At The Opera 5P
      A Day At The Races 2P
      News Of The World 2P
      Jazz 1P
      The Game 1P
      Flash Gordon G
      Hot Space 1P
      The Works 3P
      A KInd Of Magic 4P
      The Miracle 2P
      Innuendo 2P
      Made In Heaven 4P
      The Cosmos Rocks No award (about 10,000 sales off Gold certification according to estimates)

Live Albums
      Live Killers 1P
      Live Magic 3P
      Queen At The Beeb G
      Live At Wembley 2P
      Five Live 1P
      Queen On Fire G
      Return of the Champions G
      Queen Rock Montreal No Award

Compilations

Greatest Hits 19P
      Greatest Hits 2 12P
      Greatest Hits 1 & 2 G
      Queen Rocks 1P
      Greatest Hits 3 2P
      The Platinum Collection 6P
      Absolute Greatest 2P

So we have 5 Gold albums, 8 platinum albums and 16 multi-platinum albums - only The Cosmos Rocks (barely a Queen album really) and Queen Rock Montreal warrant no certification.

Based on this Queen should be on around 80 platinum certifications for albums alone with a further 5 albums gaining Gold certification. We have no way of knowing just what the BPI will do or how they will calculate what anything sold, especially if they go back further then 1994 for sales.

Some will say they will have trouble working out sales but surely a lot of work was already done to find out the 100 best selling albums in the UK list in 2006?

Now I know there is a lot of controversy around the sales of some albums in the best selling ever album list in the UK and people may question the list above. I will try and answer any questions. I just think this is what the BPI may do IF they try and comprehensively certify a vast amount of albums that DESERVE these sales awards.

I can imagine The Beatles being number 1 in an all-time list of certified artists (rather like the RIAA list in the US). They're probably on over 100 platinum certification for albums alone.

Comment

• With regards to The Cosmos Rocks, is the plaque listed on the link below fake or not? It is very cheap. It looks pretty fake. I guess Jimmypages59 can help us as he knows a great a deal on all these matters. Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cd-Gold-Disc-Li ... 61&sr=8-25

Originally posted by EdWood
        I can imagine The Beatles being number 1 in an all-time list of certified artists (rather like the RIAA list in the US). They're probably on over 100 platinum certification for albums alone.
        That would depend on how you count Queen's sales.

If you tabulate the sales of both Greatest Hits I & II (double box set) and Platinum Collection (triple box set) in the way that Edu does (by basically adding the individual discs onto the already existing compilations), then I reckon Queen and The Beatles may be very close in terms of albums sales in the UK.

And if we bring music video sales into the equation, I believe Queen easily come on top as far as 'long formats' are concerned in the UK, for me. Which is very impressive, if you ask me.

By the way, remember that Greatest Hits didn't really sell 5,900,000.

It has probably done some 5,100,000 on its own. Plus 200,000 as part of Greatest Hits I & II and 1,800,000 as part of Platinum Collection. So I imagine you either give it 5,100,000 (or so) or 7,100,000 but not 5,900,000.

Same reasoning with Greatest Hits II.

On the other hand, I think Live At Wembley has sold more than 500,000 (maybe 550,000) but not quite enough to get a double platinum.

Comment

• HUR - I'm just thinking of how the BPI will interpret sales from the OCC - according to the OCC, Queen's Greatest Hits HAS sold 5.9 million copies in the UK - I don't the methodology behind this but I'm just going by what the data they have shown us when they did the top 100 best selling album in the UK ever list.

BTW, Queen's Greatest Hits is getting closer to that elusive 6 million sales mark in the UK (according to OCC!) - incredibly it jumps up to number 54 on the albums chart this week - up from 67 last week!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWood
            HUR - I'm just thinking of how the BPI will interpret sales from the OCC - according to the OCC, Queen's Greatest Hits HAS sold 5.9 million copies in the UK - I don't the methodology behind this but I'm just going by what the data they have shown us when they did the top 100 best selling album in the UK ever list.

BTW, Queen's Greatest Hits is getting closer to that elusive 6 million sales mark in the UK (according to OCC!) - incredibly it jumps up to number 54 on the albums chart this week - up from 67 last week!
            God knows how the BPI will interpret sales, but I don't think it will get an update anyway. I'd taken it that, previously certified albums, could only be certified, if post 1994 sales were greater than the current certification, like what has happened with Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, which, while lifting from Gold to 2 X Platinum, is I think, still under certified due to missing shipments/sales from 1976 to 1993. Queens Greatest Hits whereas, has easily shipped more copies until 1994, than after. Or at least thats my take on how it is working.

I really hope they never certify it based on an amalgamation of all 3 products, IMO it should only be based on all the versions of Greatest Hits as a single, stand alone product.

Comment

HUR - I'm just thinking of how the BPI will interpret sales from the OCC - according to the OCC, Queen's Greatest Hits HAS sold 5.9 million copies in the UK - I don't the methodology behind this but I'm just going by what the data they have shown us when they did the top 100 best selling album in the UK ever list.

Hello EdWood,

Yes, I know you were only basing it all on the OCC's interpretation of sales. But we obviously know it doesn't make much sense.

We do actually know what is their methodology: they have added a third of Platinum Collection and half of Greatest Hits I & II to the invidual packages, which means that they don't really believe Greatest Hits sold 5.9 million and Greatest Hits II 3.8 million.

Whether they are right or not, they have Greatest Hits at about 5,300,000 sold and Greatest Hits II at 3,200,000.

I believe that they should either add all of the sales coming from the box sets or none, but definitely not some of them. That makes no sense, for me.

Assuming that Greatest Hits has indeed sold 5,300,000 all on its own, we would then have 1,800,000 (maybe slightly more) shipped from Platinum Collection and 200,000 from Greatest Hits I & II, for a combined 7,300,000 altogether. The disc Greatest Hits has been bought more than 7,000,000 times in the UK, if we count both the double and triple box sets.

The funny thing is, Greaest Hits II would probably be the second or third best selling album ever in the UK too if we go by that approach.

But then, of course, we should discard Greatest Hits I & II and Platinum Collection.

By the way, nice jump this week. Sales are very small anyway. But great to see in the Top 100 after all these years.

Greatest Hits has now spent like 1250 weeks on the British Top 200.

Comment

• It's true that in this period of the year, the figures are quite low, but considering the annual trend of Greatest Hits in UK, then I think it has sold between 35,000 and 40,000 copies so far in 2013, much better than last year.

Comment

• 35,000-40,000 this year? Pretty good. By July 2012, it had only sold 19,500 copies.

I was having an argument with a cine/music critic via Twitter and I mentioned that only The Beatles and probably The Rolling Stones sold more (records) than Queen.

And much to my surprise, our friend Edu (from Ukmix) joined us. He wrote:

"Are you not forgetting Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? These two sold way more than Rolling Stones (worldwide)."

It rang a bell because Edu also posted something some months ago, here on Ukmix (on the Michael Jackson's thread):

"So a nice estimated 190 million (albums and physical singles) combined shipments worldwide for Michael Jackson. I think we can be sure that, based in the above two official pieces of info, Michael Jackson shipped LESS than 200 million albums+singles between 1979 and 2003. I think it's impressive. For sure only the Beatles and Elvis Presley shipped more records. I'm not sure about maybe Madonna, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Pink Floyd, or Queen. I'm not seeing Led Zeppelin, Eagles or Rolling Stones reaching 200 million in albums+singles on a worldwide basis. Not even Elton John. But that would take a bit more research and thought."

It seems that Edu believes that The Rolling Stones indeed sold less than many think.

And it also seems that as far as groups as concerned, according to him Pink Floyd and Queen would be two contenders for the title of "The second best selling band" after The Beatles, which are firmly at number one. I'm delighted to know that Edu (a very experienced chart and sales researcher) regards Queen in such a way.

And I would like to bring some thoughts on here (where it is possible to explain your ideas a bit further than in Twitter).

I think Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin sold slightly more albums than Queen, but less records when taking account of singles, digital downloads and music videos too.

My numbers are, sometimes, more conservative than those of other chart posters. This is my take:

Albums sales

I estimate Pink Floyd on some 75 million sold in the USA and 14 million in the UK, for a combined 89 million.

Whereas I believe Queen did 39 million in the USA and 25 million in the UK, for a combined 64 million.

A gap of nearly 25 million.

Considering that they are both universally loved and sold all over the world, I think they had similar albums sales elsewhere, with Pink Floyd selling more in countries like Canada, Italy or France and Queen selling better in others like Germany, Netherlands and Japan (albums wise).

I wouldn't be surprised if Queen still sold a bit more outside USA and UK, because I always feel that they penetrated some markets in a way that Pink Floyd didn't do (thanks to touring and all).

So I think the worldwide gap between both is therefore of about 23-25 million albums sold worldwide, considering the above.

Led Zeppelin outsold Queen by a more considerable margin in the USA. At least 56 million. But here it is different because Queen really outsold Led Zeppelin just about everywhere else (bar Canada), and in many important markets (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Japan, Latin America) by a huge gap. While I still believe Led Zeppelin probably sold some million more, I don't think the gap is any bigger than 10-15 million depeding on how we estimate Led Zeppelin (and whether they sold 95 or 100 million in the USA).

Of course, in all cases we can allow some more liberal totals, which means that Pink Floyd may have sold more than 160 million, Led Zeppelin over 150 million and Queen around 135 million or so. But we need to apply a similar approach to all of them.

I also believe Queen sold a bit more in terms of music video sales, which is a market I have thoroughly followed over the years.

My estimations for their albums sales

Pink Floyd 155 million
                  Led Zeppelin 145 million
                  Queen more than 130 million (or 142,5 million if we add the box sets to the individual hits packages)

I realize we would also have to add a few million to both Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin from their studio box sets (both have mutiple packages that sold more than 200,000 in the USA alone) if we do that.

Singles

But in terms of singles and digital downloads, there is no possible comparison, in my eyes. My estimations:

Queen 40 million physical and fastly approaching 30 million digital downloads
                  Pink Floyd 5 million physical and more than 10 million digital downloads
                  Led Zeppelin 4 million physical (?) and some 10 million digital downloads

If we add physical and digital singles together, I think that Queen may not have sold far less than 70 million.

I think Queen sold almost 10 million music videos, Pink Floyd some 9 million and Led Zeppelin 4 million.

Combining albums, singles, digital downloads and music videos

Queen 210 million (or 222,5 million with the box sets added to the compilations)
                  Pink Floyd 180 million
                  Led Zeppelin more than 160 million

So if The Rolling Stones have indeed sold less than what they are claimed to have done and they aren't the second best selling band worldwide, that crown shouldn't go to Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin, for me.

It should belong to Queen.

It is all debatable. Although if you count Greatest Hits I & II and Platinum Collection in the way that Edu does and also add digital downloads to their totals, I can't see how Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd sold more than Queen. Or indeed, without doing any of that. I'm a Queen fan but I'm being honest here, I don't mind admitting Pink Floyd sold more albums, for instance.

Comment

• How exactly do you calculate the second most popular band in history? Where are U2, AC/DC or The Eagles in this. Where do all these bands come in these days? Are Led Zeppelin or The Stones that popular with young people these days? I don't know, I love them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by nucleardolphin
                      How exactly do you calculate the second most popular band in history? Where are U2, AC/DC or The Eagles in this. Where do all these bands come in these days? Are Led Zeppelin or The Stones that popular with young people these days? I don't know, I love them all.
                      Add Abba and The Bee Gees to that list, and you pretty much have the most popular groups in the world ever. Some may not be that popular these days, but on a historical basis they are all up there.

I measure popularity based on albums and records sales and polls from different parts of the world. And also the opinion of some UKmix's members who know more than me.

Last year, I estimated Queen's worldwide sales for the period between 2002 and 2012 and the results were excellent (not the feedback I got):

Albums roughly 25 million (including more than 5 million from Platinum Collection and 500,000 from Greatest Hits I & II in North America)
                      Singles (digital) more than 25 million
                      Music Videos 7 million

A running total of 57 million.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34327&start=2975

Some numbers may be high, other low; I made my best effort.

25 million albums sold become 35 if you add the box sets to the individual compilations (a la Edu).

In 2002, Queen sold about 3 million albums worldwide (including some 1,7 from Platinum Collection) and they accumulated 2,5 million in 2003.

That means if we take 2003-2013, we will have about 22,5 million albums. Or more than 20 million going from 2004 to 2013.

Their digital singles shouldn't be far from 30 million, in reality.

This type of current success over the past ten years (after decades of already great sales) can only be equalled by such groups as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Abba but hardly any other veteran band.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUR
                        Yes, I know you were only basing it all on the OCC's interpretation of sales. But we obviously know it doesn't make much sense.
                        Absolutely right HUR, the OCC have done themselves no end of damage because of their fondness for 'All-Time' lists ad nauseum that contradict each other and, as you say, often don't make much sense. Unfortunately they don't have to explain themselves, and the likes of us at UKM will seldom be heard by Joe Public.

Originally posted by HUR
                        We do actually know what is their methodology: they have added a third of Platinum Collection and half of Greatest Hits I & II to the invidual packages, which means that they don't really believe Greatest Hits sold 5.9 million and Greatest Hits II 3.8 million.

Whether they are right or not, they have Greatest Hits at about 5,300,000 sold and Greatest Hits II at 3,200,000.

I believe that they should either add all of the sales coming from the box sets or none, but definitely not some of them. That makes no sense, for me.
                        Lol, that old chestnut! It never made any sense, and only those who have a fondness for bigger and better totals can really agree with it. I'm always in the camp of what is produced to be sold as a package should be counted individually and not added to anything else previously issued. But second best is your alternative of counting all the set sales and allocating them to each release but...

Originally posted by HUR
                        Assuming that Greatest Hits has indeed sold 5,300,000 all on its own, we would then have 1,800,000 (maybe slightly more) shipped from Platinum Collection and 200,000 from Greatest Hits I & II, for a combined 7,300,000 altogether. The disc Greatest Hits has been bought more than 7,000,000 times in the UK, if we count both the double and triple box sets.

The funny thing is, Greatest Hits II would probably be the second or third best selling album ever in the UK too if we go by that approach.

But then, of course, we should discard Greatest Hits I & II and Platinum Collection.
                        ....that then does indeed make the GH I & II and Platinum Collection as non-releases. Which just can't be right. The latest BPI initiative will be interesting in this regard, won't it?! The British phrase 'what a can of worms we've opened' comes to mind! They'll either ignore the issues or invent something by way of explanation.

Originally posted by HUR

I was having an argument with a cine/music critic via Twitter and I mentioned that only The Beatles and probably The Rolling Stones sold more (records) than Queen.

And much to my surprise, our friend Edu (from Ukmix) joined us. He wrote:

"Are you not forgetting Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? These two sold way more than Rolling Stones (worldwide)."

It rang a bell because Edu also posted something some months ago, here on Ukmix (on the Michael Jackson's thread):

"So a nice estimated 190 million (albums and physical singles) combined shipments worldwide for Michael Jackson. I think we can be sure that, based in the above two official pieces of info, Michael Jackson shipped LESS than 200 million albums+singles between 1979 and 2003. I think it's impressive. For sure only the Beatles and Elvis Presley shipped more records. I'm not sure about maybe Madonna, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Pink Floyd, or Queen. I'm not seeing Led Zeppelin, Eagles or Rolling Stones reaching 200 million in albums+singles on a worldwide basis. Not even Elton John. But that would take a bit more research and thought."

It seems that Edu believes that The Rolling Stones indeed sold [less?] than many think.

And it also seems that as far as groups as concerned, according to him Pink Floyd and Queen would be two contenders for the title of "The second best selling band" after The Beatles, which are firmly at number one. I'm delighted to know that Edu (a very experienced chart and sales researcher) regards Queen in such a way.

It should belong to Queen.
                        Amazing where people turn up! As it happens I agree about Rolling Stones (I've put in bold the word 'less' that you presumably omitted?) and Queen.

Originally posted by HUR
                        I measure popularity based on albums and records sales and polls from different parts of the world. And also the opinion of some UKmix's members who know more than me.
                        I don't think that is true any longer HUR. You know as much, if not more than the majority of UKM posters from what I can see. You do incredible work.

Topicel

Comment

• Topicel, how are you?

Thanks you for your wonderful words about me. You are right, I missed the word 'less'. I tried to make my post as detailed as possible and it is amazing how the whole meaning can be lost just for one missing word, lol.

I understand your postion about various box sets. I have always been against it, although I must admit I started considering it recently after watching some South Korean charts from 2011 and how low some of Pink Floyd's catalogue appeared to be (on the back of their reissues). Then I realized it was all because their 14 box set (with all their studio albums) shipped 900 copies in one month, which clearly eclipsed the sales of the individual titles. The fact that someone like Edu uses that method also helps, I have to say. But yes, I admit it is an artificial appraoch in the end, and makes things complicated.

Comment

• I think HUR's data - both about Queen and the other bands - are quite objective. Probably, Led Zeppelin have sold slightly more albums than Queen, but if we calculate all, then Queen are only second to Beatles and Rolling Stones.
                            HUR estimates +130,000,000 albums, while MJDangerous 180,000,000. HUR is more conservative than MJDangerous, but this doesn't mean his estimations aren't correct.
                            If we calculate the single units of Platinum Collection and Greatest Hits I and II, then we get +140,000,000 , a figure that I've always supported. In fact, Universal decided to remaster Greatest Hits III only into the Platinum Collection. As to the singles, I think Queen are more or less at 70,000,000, calculating both the physical and the digital items. The latters are probably close to 30,000,000 (16-17,000,000 in the USA, 3,000,000 in the UK, maybe 4-5,000,000 in Japan, so worldwide we get a probable total of 27-28,000,000 digital tracks).
                            As to the music videos, I believe Queen have 12,000,000 (7,500,000 DVDs and 4,500,000 VHSs). VHS charts posted by HUR a while ago regarding Italy, are impressive, just like the British data.
                            In conclusion, according both to HUR and to MJDangerous, Queen easily get +200,000,000 records.

Comment

• I've just posted this in the Charts Analysis forum, as it mentions Queen I thought I'd post it here too

The first edition of Music Week to feature automated sales certifications has just been published and as can be expected the singles chart is now full of sales certifications - 15 of the top 75 singles are Platinum.

Interesting, on the albums chart, some albums have been downgraded. HUR isn't going to like this but 'Greatest Hits' by Queen is showing as being Gold - it seems to have lost all its Platinum disc awards!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98862&p=4494885#p4494885" target="_blank

Comment

• This is bloody ridiculous - the BPI seem to have put one step forwards and two steps backwards! :x

Queen's Greatest Hits sold 76,200 copies last year alone - nearly enough to go Gold just in that year when you take in the higher level of shipments.

Maybe they have certified the new remastered version of Greatest Hits that was released in January 2011 by their new record company, Universal/Island Records? Taking last years sales and 2011 sales it will have easily have sold over 100,000 copies to be certified gold.

When I look at the OCC site and it shows GH next to the 'weeks on chart' it only includes the amount of weeks for this new 2011 release - it doesn't 'add' on all the weeks that were accrued from 1981 to 2010. No idea why.

Obviously this is the same album as the one before it so no idea why they haven't included its sales with the older version. Typical - just when the BPI looks to be going towards a better system we get this nonsense...

Comment

• It seems as though they are deeming the Universal/Island release of Greatest Hits, as a different product to the EMI release. It could be Universal/Islands decision, that they want their version of the Album to have a certification in it's own right, separate from the previous EMI version, they just don't care about what certs are attached to or the OCC deem that a Record Company/Label change equates to a "new" product in their databases. It surely couldn't just be based on a change of catalogue number, as this would effectively fracture far too many albums sales/certifications. Although In the US, Soundscan has often given a separate sales count for remastered versions (even on the same label), unless record companies ask for sales to be tied to original versions, although clearly it does not affect RIAA certification, as there is no direct link akin to the one now in the UK.

Saying all that, considering that Universal now has EMI and Queen on it's roster, it seems a very, very strange decision if it is Universal/Islands, unless as said they just don't care.

Comment

This is bloody ridiculous - the BPI seem to have put one step forwards and two steps backwards! :x

Queen's Greatest Hits sold 76,200 copies last year alone - nearly enough to go Gold just in that year when you take in the higher level of shipments.

Maybe they have certified the new remastered version of Greatest Hits that was released in January 2011 by their new record company, Universal/Island Records? Taking last years sales and 2011 sales it will have easily have sold over 100,000 copies to be certified gold.

When I look at the OCC site and it shows GH next to the 'weeks on chart' it only includes the amount of weeks for this new 2011 release - it doesn't 'add' on all the weeks that were accrued from 1981 to 2010. No idea why.

Obviously this is the same album as the one before it so no idea why they haven't included its sales with the older version. Typical - just when the BPI looks to be going towards a better system we get this nonsense...
                                    I agree with you, I think it's just the Island re-issue of the album that has been certified. I checked last weeks chart in Music Week and there was no certification showing. It looks like the Island re-issue has sold over 100,000 copies. That's not bad for an album that was released 32 years ago!

Comment

• Yes, Robbie. Thank you for the information. Please, let us know about any other certification that may be given to Queen in the near future.

Greatest Hits has indeed done well in the last two years, especially for an album released in 1981 and which sold what it sold after more than three decades. It actually sold around 72,000 in 2011, some 65,000 in 2012 and possibly 35,000 this year so far. So a total of roughly 172,000 copies since reissued (give or take a few thousands), meaning it attained the equivalent of Gold status last year. I remember how we were all worried a week after released when it failed to make the Top 100, but now sales look quite great.

And yes, I'm still not liking this; not nice to see The Beatles or Pink Floyd getting certifications for free, and Queen being almost underrecorded. In fact, I'm like this right now: :x

Comment

• The OCC tell me that Queen's Album, being given a Gold Disk by 'MW', is likely to be a 'glitch'.
                                        One of my 'Contacts' there said that he sees no reason why it should have 11 Platinum Awards
                                        removed, just because it moved to Universal, (Island), in January 2011.

We'll see how it ll pans out.....

Zeus555

Comment

• UK Albums

54 (67) Greatest Hits
                                          135 (Re) Platinum Collection

France Albums

175 (144) Greatest Hits
                                          190 (187) Greatest Hits II

France DVDs

34 (New) Mercury Rising (?)

Italy Albums

92 (98) Platinum Collection

Belgium/Wallonia Albums

128 (93) Platinum Collection

Belgium/Flanders Albums

109 (108) Platinum Collection

Netherlands DVDs

29 (Re) Live In South America

Grenada Itunes

1 Another One Bites The Dust
                                          2 We Will Rock You

Not sure if I missed any (probably I did).

Comment

• Looks like the Queen+Michael Jackson tracks are definitely going to be released this year now.

There are at least 2 tracks that are available. Brian May has said they have also been playing around with other tracks with Freddie on vocals. I presume these tracks will be released on the upcoming 'Ballads' collection later in the year.

I can see this doing really well and should see a surge in sales for Queen and Michael Jackson's catalogue if marketed well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orded.html

Comment

• UK Albums

56 (54) Greatest Hits (90 weeks since reissued)

UK Music Videos

38 (86) Live At Wembley (98 weeks since 2011)

Australia Catalogue

33 (30) Gretaest Hits (90 weeks since 2011)

Comment

• iTunes Top 100 Albums in USA

#7 Greatest Hits

Comment

• Originally posted by loris39
                                                  iTunes Top 100 Albums in USA

#7 Greatest Hits
                                                  I've just seen this - I wonder why its shot up in the charts - discount perhaps?

GH is also number 38 in Australia on iTunes album chart at the moment..

Comment

• Nice action on Itunes.

USA's digital sales for Bohemian Rhapsody are now at 3,314,493.

Some charts from the last week:

UK Albums

56 (54) Greatest Hits
                                                    135 (135) Platinum Collection

USA Catalogue Albums

184 (192) Greatest Hits (7,107,890)

USA Hard Rock Albums

64 (64) Icon (7,001)

USA Music Videos

37 (36) Hungarian Rhapsody (20,115)

Canada Albums

94 (New) Icon (919)

Canada Catalogue Albums

23 (25) Greatest Hits (535,446)
                                                    35 (46) Absolute Greatest (98,080)

Canada Music Videos

12 (25) Live At Wembley (2,611)
                                                    35 (Re) Hungarian Rhapsody (11,479)

France Albums

190 (175) Greatest Hits
                                                    215 (190) Greatest Hits II

France Music Videos

8 (34) Mercury Rising (?)

Italy Albums

77 (92) Platinum Collection

Italy Music Videos

18 (Re) Live At Wembley

Belgium/Wallonia Albums

82 (128) Platinum Collection

Belgium/Wallonia Back Catalogue Singles

19 (Re) Bohemian Rhapsody

Belgium/Franders Albums

115 (109) Platinum Collection
                                                    168 (Re) Greatest Hits

Belgium/Flanders Back Catalogue Singles

45 (Re) Bohemian Rhapsody

South Korea Albums

79 (Re) Platinum Collection

Comment

Working...
                                                    X