Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2018/158849/

FREDDIE MERCURY RE DEL BOX OFFICE, PIÙ DI UN MILIONE DI SPETTATORI

Ieri Bohemian Rhapsody ha ottenuto altri 786mila euro per un totale di ben 7,5 milioni che dovrebbero diventare 11-12 entro la fine del weekend. 

FREDDIE MERCURY RE OF THE OFFICE BOX, MORE THAN ONE MILLION SPECTATORS

Yesterday Bohemian Rhapsody got another 786 thousand euros for a total of 7.5 million that should become 11-12 by the end of the weekend.

Nuovo leader in Corea del Sud, a prendere la vetta è il locale Door Lock, che apre con 1 milione di dollari e dovrebbe chiudere il weekend con almeno 7-8 milioni. Incredibile la performance di Bohemian Rhapsody, che ha superato i 50 milioni di dollari. 

A new leader in South Korea,....... Incredible performance by Bohemian Rhapsody, which exceeded $ 50 million.

Altro mercato che sta premiando il bio pic sui Queen è il Giappone, dove il film ha incassato 30 milioni e punta i 50 a fine corsa, anche perché dal giorno della sua uscita ha continuamente guadagnato spettatori. 
    Curiosamente proprio la patria dei Queen è rimasta, non diciamo fredda, ma non è impazzita per il film che ha incassato "solo" 54 milioni e dovrebbe chiudere a poco più di 60: sarebbe il quinto incasso dell'anno, ma finirebbe molto dietro la Mamma Mia! Ci Risiamo (guarda la video recensione), che occupa il secondo posto con ben 83 milioni di dollari. 

Another market that is rewarding the bio pic on Queen is Japan, where the film has grossed 30 million and points the 50 at the end of the race, also because from the day of its release has continuously earned spectators.
    Curiously just the Queen's homeland has remained, we do not say cold, but it is not crazy for the film that has only "54 million" and should close to a little over 60: it would be the fifth installment of the year, but it would end a lot behind the Mamma Mia! There Risiamo (watch the video review), which occupies the second place with a good 83 million dollars.

Box Office Italia del 5/12/2018
    1. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 786.892
    2. Se son rose: Euro 143.140
    3. Il Grinch: Euro 120.087
    4. Animali Fantastici - I Crimini di Grindelwald: Euro 62.724
    5. Robin Hood - L'origine della Leggenda: Euro 32.985
    6. Troppa grazia: Euro 17.522
    7. Morto tra una settimana (o ti ridiamo i soldi): Euro 14.958
    8. Chesil Beach - Il segreto di una notte: Euro 14.909
    9. Lo Schiaccianoci e i Quattro Regni: Euro 11.866
    10. Ride: Euro 9.144

Comment

• Great news that BR has 2 nominations at the golden globes, normally this is reflected at the academy awards. So 700 million at this point is a given.
      Another point I'd like to make is that the UK performance is amazing. Comparing a rock n roll drama with a housewives cheese fest is ridiculous. Mamma Mia 1 may sell more tickets globally but that film was not a biopic. It also had a bunch of very famous actors in it. If you were to compare BR in the US you'd be looking at a figure close to 400 million, so come on!

Originally posted by Lawyeris
      Originally posted by braca
      La verahttps://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2018/158820/

The real strength of a film, at least from a commercial point of view, in Italy is seen not so much from the weekend's receipts but from those of Monday, an asphyxiated day par excellence. Bohemian Rhapsody (watch the video review) yesterday managed to cash over half a million euros, more than the sum of all the other films put together and so yes, it's really strong. Its total is now 6 million euros and by the end of the week it should have surpassed 10 million without problems.

Ty google T.

Box Office Italia del 3/12/2018
      1. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 541.473
      2. Il Grinch: Euro 89.044
      I solute you, Italy! Huge Queen territory too, after South Korea, Netherlands and ... Lithuania
      I cant say the same about UK, where the results of the movie aren't so impressive, in my opinion. For example Mamma Mia: Here we go again finished with 84 millions $, and the first Mamma Mia with 94 millions $. Bohemian Rhapsody after this weekend has around 55 millions $, and gross week after week goes down. I'd say, BoRha will finish with just 65 million $ in UK :(

Comment

• Daily Domestic Grosses
        2018-12-05

Bohemian Rhapsody 20th Century Fox $835,949

Total Domestic Gross: $166,838,160

Comment

• Originally posted by "Rockintunesbaby" If you were to compare BR in the US you'd be looking at a figure close to 400 million, so come on!

[quote=Lawyeris

I cant say the same about UK, where the results of the movie aren't so impressive, in my opinion. For example Mamma Mia: Here we go again finished with 84 millions $, and the first Mamma Mia with 94 millions $. Bohemian Rhapsody after this weekend has around 55 millions $, and gross week after week goes down. I'd say, BoRha will finish with just 65 million $ in UK :(
          Rockingintunesbaby -- sorry, what u mean? gross in UK $ 55 m based on population would mean 400 in US /Can?

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!UPI is at $83,616,259 in the uk
          And
          Total Lifetime Grosses

Domestic: $120,634,935   30.6%
          + Foreign: $273,069,507   69.4%
          = Worldwide: $393,704,442 

So it is/ was very strong ik the UK

Comment

• By multiplying the population accordingl with the amount taken.

quote="braca"]
            Originally posted by "Rockintunesbaby" If you were to compare

BR in the US you'd be looking at a figure close to 400 million, so come on!

[quote=Lawyeris

Rockingintunesbaby -- sorry, what u mean? gross in UK $ 55 m based on population would mean 400 in US /Can?

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!UPI is at $83,616,259 in the uk
            And
            Total Lifetime Grosses

Domestic: $120,634,935   30.6%
            + Foreign: $273,069,507   69.4%
            = Worldwide: $393,704,442 

So it is/ was very strong ik the UK[/quote]

Comment

• Understand
              Uk number includes uk ireland and malta.
              The US domestic number used includes canada

55 m in UK. The equevalent would be just under 300 million
              A significant number I agree
              55 is a good number for the uk
              I guess it is just that the 84 for mama mia is insanely high for the uk

Comment

• Sure, I'm talking about an eventual result of 65 million dollars in the uk. With a 65 million population. 350 million people in North America. What I'm saying is that it's huge. Although not as huge as what's happening in South Korea.

Comment

• I think it will get above 70 in UK

Comment

• I agree.

Comment

• Re: Queen :: Charts & Sales History

This is slaying in Italy. It is still #1 in the box office since its release! 8M € grossed and still counting.
                      The biggest gross of the year is around 17M here!

Comment

• Originally posted by sprock93
                        This is slaying in Italy. It is still #1 in the box office since its release! 8M € grossed and still counting.
                        The biggest gross of the year is around 17M here!

https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2018/158859/

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY NON SI FERMA PIÙ: IL FILM VIAGGIA VERSO I 12 MILIONI

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY DOES NOT STOP MORE: THE FILM TRAVEL TO 12 MILLION

Bohemian Rhapsody (guarda la video recensione) passa indenne anche il giovedì, sfiorando il mezzo milione di euro e si prepara a stravincere il weekend. Il film è arrivato a 8 milioni ed entro domenica sera dovrebbe essere diventato il miglior incasso di stagione, con oltre 12 milioni di euro. 

Bohemian Rhapsody (watch the video review) passes unharmed on Thursday, touching the half million euro and is preparing to win over the weekend. The film has reached 8 million and by Sunday evening it should have become the best collection of the season, with over 12 million euros.

Ty Google T

Box Office Italia del 6/12/2018
                        1. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 493.876 (ieri ha incassato € 493.876,00 e registrato 74.639 presenze.)
                        2. Se son rose: Euro 82.024
                        3. Il Grinch: Euro 79.020
                        4. La casa delle bambole - Ghostland: Euro 51.573
                        5. Alpha - Un'amicizia forte come la vita: Euro 42.521
                        6. Animali Fantastici - I Crimini di Grindelwald: Euro 35.686
                        7. La prima pietra: Euro 20.654
                        8. Colette: Euro 18.465
                        9. Santiago, Italia: Euro 14.301
                        10. Robin Hood - L'origine della Leggenda: Euro 13.959

Comment

• Re: Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Yes it is doing great, for sure best selling film of the season and maybe of the year.
                          Btw, we do really have the chance that some queen songs, that haven't ever charted in italy, will be able to enter into the top 100 this week.
                          Fimi will publish the new charts on Monday this week!

Comment

• Austria Album Chart - 07/12/2018

03 - Queen The Platinum Collection
                            14 - Queen Bohemian Rhapsody
                            28 - Queen Greatest Hits
                            51 - Queen Greatest Hits II
                            53 - Queen A Night At The Opera

Comment

• Dutch Album Chart
                              7 (9) Bohemian Rhapsody SoundTrack 7 weeks

70 (42) The Platinum Collection 162 weeks

Dutch Single Chart

58 (59) Bohemian Rhapsody 18 weeks

Comment

• Global album chart TOP 10
                                New peak - 2 (5 / 6) Soundtrack - Bohemian Rhapsody - 145.000 / 670.000 (Total)
                                5 weeks in TOP 10, 6 weeks in chart
                                http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week49-2018.htm
                                Queen rulez

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3144 ... NSHIP-BALL

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

TOP 20: CHAMPIONSHIP BALL

1. *Meek Mill (Atlantic) 183-190k Total Activity, 29-32k Albums
                                  2. *Lil Baby (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 85-90k, 5-7k
                                  3. 6ix9ine (Scumgang/Create) 83-88k, 8-10k
                                  4. *The 1975 (Interscope) 60-65k, 43-47k
                                  5. *Ski Mask The Slump God (Victor Victor Worldwide/Republic) 48-53k, 4-6k
                                  6. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (Interscope) 45-50k, 27-30k
                                  7. Michael Buble (Reprise) 41-45k, 13-15k
                                  8. Queen (Hollywood) 41-45k, 17-20k
                                  9. Travis Scott (Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic) 40-44k, 3-4k
                                  10. Pentatonix – Christmas is Here! (RCA) 38-41k, 27-30k

*DEBUTS

Comment

• UK TOP 100 album chart https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/
                                    8 (7) Bohemian Rhapsody OST, 7 weeks
                                    20 (19) The Platinum collection, 220 weeks
                                    45 (40) Greatest Hits, 854 weeks
                                    90 (66) A Night at the Opera, 60 weeks

Singles TOP 100 https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/
                                    75 (50) Bohemian Rhapsody, 24 weeks
                                    Queen rulez

Comment

• Daily Domestic Grosses
                                      2018-12-06
                                      Bohemian Rhapsody $731,010

Total Domestic Gross: $167,569,170

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
                                        Chart Date: 12/07/2018 (Week Ending: 12/06/2018)

5 9 QUEEN | BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (SOUNDTRACK) HOLLYWOOD 37,951 -14% 16,516 3,603 17,832

-- 40 QUEEN | THE PLATINUM COLLECTION HOLLYWOOD 16,513 -- 5,674 2,994 7,845

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart
                                        Chart Date: 12/07/2018 (Week Ending: 12/06/2018)

17 19 QUEEN GREATEST HITS HOLLYWOOD 8,786 -24%

Comment

• The film is performing incredibly well in Japan. It's almost reflecting what is happening in South Korea. Here are some figures from box office mojos website. Also an article about what is happening in Japan and why the film is doing so well.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/japa ... =48&p=.htm

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/20 ... AuIPoWnyEd

Comment

• https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4463&p=.htm

This weekend's forecast

Ralph Breaks the Internet (3,795 theaters) - $15.7
                                            Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (3,829 theaters) - $12.6
                                            Creed II (3,752 theaters) - $10.8
                                            Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (3,451 theaters) - $6.1
                                            Bohemian Rhapsody (2,953 theaters) - $6.1 M

Comment

• https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2018/158880/

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ANCORA SENZA RIVALI, SI PREPARA A UN WEEKEND STRAORDINARIO
                                              Le nuove entrate della settimana non decollano e nel testa a testa per il secondo posto Il Grinch sc

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY STILL WITHOUT RIVALS, PREPARE FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WEEKEND
                                              The new entries of the week do not take off and head to head for second place The Grinch sc

Le nuove entrate della settimana non decollano e quindi sono i soliti quattro film che dominano da sette o più giorni ad occupare i primi posti della classifica italiana. Bohemian Rhapsody (guarda la video recensione) supera i 700mila euro e si porta a 8,7 milioni di euro complessivi. 

The new entries of the week do not take off and so are the usual four films that dominate for seven or more days to occupy the first places of the Italian classification. Bohemian Rhapsody (watch the video review) exceeds 700 thousand euros and reaches a total of 8.7 million euros.

In Giappone, inizia il nuovo anno, almeno dal punto di vista del boxoffice. L'associazione degli esercenti nipponici fissa infatti al 1° dicembre l'inizio della nuova stagione cinematografica, e tutti i film che usciranno a dicembre verranno computati nella classifica del 2019. Intanto Bohemian Rhapsody e Animali Fantastici - I Crimini di Grindewald (guarda la video recensione) continuano a macinare incassi e sono arrivati rispettivamente a 30 e 26 milioni di dollari. 

In Japan, the new year begins, at least from the box office point of view. The association of Japanese exhibitors set the beginning of the new film season on December 1st, and all the films that will be released in December will be counted in the 2019 ranking. Meanwhile, Bohemian Rhapsody and Fantastic Animals - Criminals by Grindewald (watch the video review) continue to grind money and arrived respectively at 30 and 26 million dollars.

Ty Google T

Box Office Italia del 7/12/2018
                                              Bohemian Rhapsody è 1° in classifica al Box Office, ieri ha incassato € 715.858,00 e registrato 99.469 presenze.

1. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 715.858
                                              2. Il Grinch: Euro 188.430
                                              3. Se son rose: Euro 153.282
                                              4. Animali Fantastici - I Crimini di Grindelwald: Euro 77.802
                                              5. La casa delle bambole - Ghostland: Euro 74.003
                                              6. Alpha - Un'amicizia forte come la vita: Euro 73.078
                                              7. Colette: Euro 34.995
                                              8. La prima pietra: Euro 33.323
                                              9. Robin Hood - L'origine della Leggenda: Euro 27.441
                                              10. Santiago, Italia: Euro 24.008

Comment

• Australia:

23 (20) Bohemian Rhapsody (single)

2 (2) Bohemian Rhapsody OST
                                                3 (3) Greatest Hits

7 (5) The Platinum Collection

24 (17) Greatest Hits II

Comment

• Friday
                                                  12/7 boxoffice
                                                  BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY estimated $1,650,000

Total Lifetime Grosses
                                                  Domestic: $169,219,170   30.6%+ 
                                                  Foreign: $384,184,159   69.4%
                                                  = Worldwide: $553,403,329 

Comment

• https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... c59535ed83

Fox’s Bohemian Rhapsody earned $1.65 million (-27%) on its sixth Friday for a $169m domestic cume, setting the stage for a $5.745m (-28%) weekend and absurd $173m domestic cume. Yeah, provided Rami Malek’s Golden Globes nod (along with the film’s nomination for Best Drama) is a sign of things to come, this box office queen will top $200m domestic by the end.

Comment

• Another good article. BR passes 7 million viewers in South Korea. This film is just going to run and run over there.

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20181209 ... ction=news

Comment

• https://www.ecranlarge.com/films/news/1 ... les-oscars
                                                        Dated 3 Dec 18

Translated by Google T.

Because if the musical biopic is a recipe well known on the side of the Oscars and Hollywood, the success rarely or never reaches this altitude. Walk the Line, the film about Johnny Cash, finished his career at around 186 million. Ray, on Ray Charles, barely got 125 million when he left. Tina (on Tina Turner), Bird (on Charlie Parker), Control (on Ian Curtis of Joy Division), I'm Not There (on Bob Dylan), Nowhere Boy (on John Lennon), The Mom (on Edith Piaf) or Oliver Stone's Doors: none of them flown high at the box office.

N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton, considered a big success in 2015, has passed the 200 million mark.

Currently at $ 539.5 million, including 164 at the domestic box office, Bohemian Rhapsody has earned a top spot in the history of the business of music biopics.

In France, the film attracted more than 2.7 million spectators.
                                                        This is far from the 5.2 Million La Môme Cotillard, but above Ray (1.6 million), and far above Walk the Line (272 146 entries). The story will obviously not stop there. Firstly, Bohemian Rhapsody will certainly continue its route at the box office, and still pocket a few tens of millions. In France, the 3 million entries are almost guaranteed.

But above all, such success reinforces the chances of the film defending its place during the Oscars season. Such a phenomenon is a strong argument for distributors who campaign; and for the Academy of Oscars that seeks to align itself more and more with the public interest that is turning away from its high mass, it's a boon.

The best thing is of course Rami Malek. Mr. Robot's actor is already on the radar of the Golden Globes thanks to the series of Sam Esmail, and will certainly be named for his interpretation of Freddie Mercury. An Oscar nomination is still uncertain, and depends on the competition and the next few weeks, but the probability is increasing.

Aside from Rami Malek, Bohemian Rhapsody will have to drag the increasingly heavy saucepan Bryan Singer during his campaign. Pursued for years by rumors and even sexual assault, the director of X-Men and Usual Suspects was swept into hurricane Harvey Weinstein and #MeToo.

And even those who wish to take a look at his private life can not ignore that the director has been fired by the Fox his film on Queen, a priori because of his unprofessional behavior on the set. It is only thanks to the rules of the directors union that he is (discreetly) credited as a director, and that the name of Dexter Fletcher (who finished the film) is absent.

The path to ultimate Hollywood coronation is still long for Bohemian Rhapsody

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby
                                                          Another good article. BR passes 7 million viewers in South Korea. This film is just going to run and run over there.

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20181209 ... ction=news
                                                          Who would have thought it would be such a powerhouse in South Korea!

Comment

• https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2018/158882/

SABATO STREPITOSO PER I QUEEN DI BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
                                                            Il film vola a 10,3 milioni di euro e diventa quarto miglior incasso di stagione. 

SATURDAY STREET FOR THE QUEEN OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
                                                            The film flies to 10.3 million euros and becomes the fourth best grossing of the season.

Sabato strepitoso per Freddie Mercury, i Queen e Bohemian Rapsody (guarda la video recensione), che incassa 1,5 milioni di euro e vola a 10,3 milioni di euro, quarto miglior incasso di stagione. Il film si avvia a diventare il miglior incasso dell'anno solare e a questi ritmi, col Natale in arrivo, potrebbe a fine corsa essere più vicino ai 20 che ai 10 milioni di euro.

Saturday amazing for Freddie Mercury, the Queen and Bohemian Rapsody (watch the video review), which collects 1.5 million euros and flies to 10.3 million euros, fourth best grossing of the season. The film is starting to become the best collection of the calendar year and at this rate, with Christmas coming, it could end up being closer to 20 than 10 million euros.

Bohemian Rhapsody è 1° in classifica al Box Office, ieri ha incassato € 1.586.901,00 e registrato 212.374 presenze.

Box Office Italia del 8/12/2018
                                                            1. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 1.586.901
                                                            2. Il Grinch: Euro 544.637
                                                            3. Se son rose: Euro 516.134
                                                            4. Alpha - Un'amicizia forte come la vita: Euro 256.719
                                                            5. Animali Fantastici - I Crimini di Grindelwald: Euro 187.634
                                                            6. La casa delle bambole - Ghostland: Euro 177.854
                                                            7. Colette: Euro 102.818
                                                            8. La prima pietra: Euro 101.333
                                                            9. Robin Hood - L'origine della Leggenda: Euro 82.217
                                                            10. Non ci resta che vincere: Euro 52.689

Comment

• Swiss Charts

30 (23) 30 Bohemian Rhapsody
                                                              79 (88) 5 Don't Stop Me Now
                                                              Out (97) 4 Another One Bites The Dust

Comment

Working...
                                                              X