Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
    Queen rulez

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lawyeris View Post
      This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
      https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
      i read that too, I go with boxofficemojo the most.

      Comment


      • Daily Domestic Chart for Monday February 4th, 2019
        Bohemian Rhapsody $162,911-48%
        1,354 $208,717,304

        Comment


        • The art is referring to mojo for boxscore details so it should not be a surprise they state the same number.
          I assume Rockintunesbaby you are right ..the Friday was just left out of the box office details.

          Comment


          • For valued member Rockintunesbaby

            Thanks to Corpse
            Japan
            All-Time Best Multipliers (Wide Releases; ¥1 Billion Earners) [1998-]
            01. x33.34 - Frozen (Mar., 2014)
            02. x30.98 - Bohemian Rhapsody (Nov., 2018) [13 Weeks in Release]
            03. x30.37 - Spirited Away (July, 2001)
            04. x26.99 - Princess Mononoke (July, 1997)
            05. x26.92 - Your Name. (Aug., 2016)
            06. x26.13 - Avatar (Dec., 2009)
            07. x23.21 - Departures (Sept., 2008)
            08. x19.96 - Les Miserables (Dec., 2012)
            09. x17.07 - Zootopia (Apr., 2016)
            10. x16.44 - The Cat Returns (July, 2002)
            11. x16.15 - The Eternal Zero (Dec., 2013)
            12. x15.69 - Monsters, Inc. (Mar., 2002)
            13. x15.29 - Big Hero 6 (Dec., 2014)
            14. x15.25 - The Last Samurai (Dec., 2003)
            15. x14.98 - Ponyo (July, 2008)
            16. x14.84 - Howl's Moving Castle (Nov., 2004)
            17. x14.81 - Always: Sunset on Third Street (Nov., 2005)
            18. x14.25 - Confessions (June, 2010)
            19. x13.96 - Let Me Eat Your Pancreas (July, 2017)
            19. x13.96 - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (July, 2003)
            21. x13.83 - Thermae Romae (Apr., 2012)
            22. x13.64 - Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (May, 2004)
            23. x13.36 - The Greatest Showman (Feb., 2018)
            24. x13.23 - Every Day, A Good Day (Oct., 2018)
            25. x13.20 - Shin Godzilla (July, 2016)
            26. x13.09 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Dec., 2001)
            27. x12.98 - Summer Wars (Aug., 2009)
            28. x12.88 - Ted (Jan., 2013)
            29. x12.51 - The Wind Rises (July, 2013)
            30. x12.50 - The Phantom of the Opera (Jan., 2005)
            31. x12.48 - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Aug., 2003)
            32. x12.24 - Finding Nemo (Dec., 2003)
            33. x12.21 - Despicable Me 3 (July, 2017)
            34. x12.16 - Wolf Children (July, 2012)
            Entries By Month: July (10); December (7); August (3); November (3); January (2); March (2); April (2); February (1); May (1); June (1); September (1); October (1).

            Comment


            • Thanks to Corpse
              Most Attended Films of All-Time (5 Million+) Japan

              031. 7.94 million - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) [13 Weeks in Release] as per February 3rd

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lawyeris View Post
                This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
                https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
                THR International@THRGlobal·16h
                #BohemianRhapsodyhas now made over $100 million in Japan, spending 13 weeks in the box office top five and is one of the biggest Hollywood films in the country since 2000...oh and its the biggest IMAX release to date
                Karaoke Screenings, Cosplay and 'Repeaters' Keep 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Fever Alive in Japanhollywoodreporter.com

                Comment


                • http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...NTO-THE-FUTURE


                  Tuesday, February 5, 2019


                  YOUR TOP 20 GOES FURTHER INTO THE FUTURE


                  1. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Atlantic) 39-44k total activity,
                  2. Future (FREEBANDZ/Epic) 38-43k, 1-2k
                  3. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born (Interscope) 37-42k
                  4. 21 Savage (Slaughter Gang/Epic) 30-35k,
                  5. Travis Scott (Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic) 30-35k, 2-3k
                  6. Post Malone (Republic) 30-35k, 3-4k
                  7. Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 28-33k, 2-3k
                  8. Meek Mill (Atlantic) 28-33k, <1k
                  9. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Republic) 28-32k, 2-3k
                  10. Queen - Greatest Hits (Hollywood) 25-28k, 6-8k

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by braca View Post
                    For valued member Rockintunesbaby

                    Thanks to Corpse
                    Japan
                    All-Time Best Multipliers (Wide Releases; ¥1 Billion Earners) [1998-]
                    01. x33.34 - Frozen (Mar., 2014)
                    02. x30.98 - Bohemian Rhapsody (Nov., 2018) [13 Weeks in Release]
                    03. x30.37 - Spirited Away (July, 2001)
                    04. x26.99 - Princess Mononoke (July, 1997)
                    05. x26.92 - Your Name. (Aug., 2016)
                    06. x26.13 - Avatar (Dec., 2009)
                    07. x23.21 - Departures (Sept., 2008)
                    08. x19.96 - Les Miserables (Dec., 2012)
                    09. x17.07 - Zootopia (Apr., 2016)
                    10. x16.44 - The Cat Returns (July, 2002)
                    11. x16.15 - The Eternal Zero (Dec., 2013)
                    12. x15.69 - Monsters, Inc. (Mar., 2002)
                    13. x15.29 - Big Hero 6 (Dec., 2014)
                    14. x15.25 - The Last Samurai (Dec., 2003)
                    15. x14.98 - Ponyo (July, 2008)
                    16. x14.84 - Howl's Moving Castle (Nov., 2004)
                    17. x14.81 - Always: Sunset on Third Street (Nov., 2005)
                    18. x14.25 - Confessions (June, 2010)
                    19. x13.96 - Let Me Eat Your Pancreas (July, 2017)
                    19. x13.96 - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (July, 2003)
                    21. x13.83 - Thermae Romae (Apr., 2012)
                    22. x13.64 - Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (May, 2004)
                    23. x13.36 - The Greatest Showman (Feb., 2018)
                    24. x13.23 - Every Day, A Good Day (Oct., 2018)
                    25. x13.20 - Shin Godzilla (July, 2016)
                    26. x13.09 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Dec., 2001)
                    27. x12.98 - Summer Wars (Aug., 2009)
                    28. x12.88 - Ted (Jan., 2013)
                    29. x12.51 - The Wind Rises (July, 2013)
                    30. x12.50 - The Phantom of the Opera (Jan., 2005)
                    31. x12.48 - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Aug., 2003)
                    32. x12.24 - Finding Nemo (Dec., 2003)
                    33. x12.21 - Despicable Me 3 (July, 2017)
                    34. x12.16 - Wolf Children (July, 2012)
                    Entries By Month: July (10); December (7); August (3); November (3); January (2); March (2); April (2); February (1); May (1); June (1); September (1); October (1).
                    oh thank you Braca, it's great to feel appreciated!!!

                    Its also great to see BR at number 2 on that list now. It will still take little time to reach number 1 but it will. Did you talk to Corpse (lovely name) about his stats?
                    Last edited by Rockintunesbaby; Wed February 6, 2019, 09:50.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by braca View Post
                      THR International@THRGlobal·16h
                      #BohemianRhapsodyhas now made over $100 million in Japan, spending 13 weeks in the box office top five and is one of the biggest Hollywood films in the country since 2000...oh and its the biggest IMAX release to date
                      Karaoke Screenings, Cosplay and 'Repeaters' Keep 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Fever Alive in Japanhollywoodreporter.com
                      Its also great to see its passed 100 million which would have happened yesterday. The article mentions about Rami Malek being a front runner at the Academy awards for best actor and I'd love to see him win, however I'm not so sure. He's is second favourite. Anything else from here is just icing on the cake.

                      Comment


                      • US Billboard Charts 02/09/2019

                        Billboard Top 200 Albums
                        12 (13) Greatest Hits, week 324, peak 11 (so, maybe next week would be new peak?)
                        48 (56) Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack), week 15, peak 3
                        112 (131) Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection, week 129, peak 9

                        Billboard Artist TOP 100 chart
                        4 (5) Queen, week 40, peak 1 (3)
                        Last edited by Lawyeris; Tue February 12, 2019, 14:08.
                        Queen rulez

                        Comment


                        • https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2019/159515/

                          Bohemian Rhapsody, che ieri ha superato i 28 milioni di euro, dovrebbe chiudere la sua incredibile corsa giovedì, con oltre 2 mesi di permanenza in top ten (è uscito il 29 novembre).

                          Bohemian Rhapsody, which yesterday exceeded 28 million euros, is expected to close its incredible run on Thursday, with over 2 months of stay in the top ten (it was released on 29 November).

                          Box Office Italia del 5/02/2019
                          1. Dragon Trainer - Il Mondo Nascosto: Euro 143.446
                          2. Green Book: Euro 142.319
                          3. Creed II: Euro 94.121
                          4. Il primo Re: Euro 79.437
                          5. L'esorcismo di Hannah Grace: Euro 60.290
                          6. Ricomincio da Me: Euro 42.197
                          7. La favorita: Euro 40.607
                          8. Mia e il leone bianco: Euro 31.569
                          9. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 25.508
                          10. Glass: Euro 25.486

                          Comment


                          • South Korea
                            6 February 2019
                            #11Bohemian Rhapsody

                            $9,898Daily Gross
                            (Total)
                            ($76,989,278)

                            1,447Admissions
                            (Total)
                            (9,932,186)

                            Comment


                            • Taquilla España@taquilla_espana·3h
                              Ranking (casi definitivo) Películas estrenadas en 2018 (en M€)
                              1 #BohemianRhapsody26.30
                              2 #JurassicWorld2 24.22
                              3 #LosIncreíbles2 21.14
                              4 #InfinityWar 20.50
                              5 #Campeones 19.09
                              6 #Aquaman 13.52
                              7 #HotelTransilvania3 13.44
                              8 #SuperLopez 12.61
                              La lista... (link: https://www.taquillaespana.es/estadi...eliculas-2018/) taquillaespana.es/estadisticas/r…

                              Comment


                              • Germany's box office last weekend:

                                #10 Bohemian Rhapsody
                                66.911 admissions
                                3.018.271 total admin
                                27.971.169 total €
                                -10% drop

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                  Taquilla España@taquilla_espana·3h
                                  Ranking (casi definitivo) Películas estrenadas en 2018 (en M€)
                                  1 #BohemianRhapsody26.30
                                  2 #JurassicWorld2 24.22
                                  3 #LosIncreíbles2 21.14
                                  4 #InfinityWar 20.50
                                  5 #Campeones 19.09
                                  6 #Aquaman 13.52
                                  7 #HotelTransilvania3 13.44
                                  8 #SuperLopez 12.61
                                  La lista... (link: https://www.taquillaespana.es/estadi...eliculas-2018/) taquillaespana.es/estadisticas/r…
                                  Braca and Lawyeris are we now approaching a point where a definitive list of where Bohemian Rhapsody has finished in individual countries year end film charts (As above) can be compiled. I'm still blown away how this movie has performed worldwide, it's unbelievable! Who would've imagined its gross would outperform Hollywood blockbusters like 'Avengers Infinity War', 'Jurassic World', 'Aquaman' and Marvel's 'Black Panther' to name just a few in countries like Spain, Italy and Japan.

                                  Comment


                                  • http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...rt-2-22-3-2019

                                    #Cumulative Results (at the end of Sunday)
                                    Bohemian Rhapsody- 7,940,000 viewers / ¥10,900,000,000 ($99,656,231)
                                    (1 USD = 109.909 JPY)

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                      http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...rt-2-22-3-2019

                                      #Cumulative Results (at the end of Sunday)
                                      Bohemian Rhapsody- 7,940,000 viewers / ¥10,900,000,000 ($99,656,231)
                                      (1 USD = 109.909 JPY)
                                      Thats much bigger than I was expecting. Any idea how much the drop was?

                                      Comment


                                      • Corpse had stated -15%

                                        Comment


                                        • http://www.sensacine.com/peliculas/taquilla/
                                          Spain
                                          #7Bohemian Rhapsody
                                          337.288 € W/E gross
                                          26.301.878 € Total a la fecha / total gross

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                            Corpse had stated -15%
                                            Ok thanks. A final total of 120?

                                            Comment


                                            • http://www.cine-directors.net/boxoff.htm

                                              BOX-OFFICE France (du 30 janvier au 5 février 2019) (Prévisions)

                                              15Bohemian rhapsody45 000 admissions - 38 %4,281,000 total admissions

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
                                                Ok thanks. A final total of 120?
                                                I do not think 120 will be final number
                                                I expect it to go higher
                                                But by how much.....?

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                                  https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2019/159515/

                                                  Bohemian Rhapsody, which yesterday exceeded 28 million euros, is expected to close its incredible run on Thursday, with over 2 months of stay in the top ten (it was released on 29 November).
                                                  Box Office Italia del 5/02/2019
                                                  9. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 25.508
                                                  What does it mean??? They terminate showing the movie on Thursday??? Why? It still runs very well
                                                  Last edited by Lawyeris; Wed February 6, 2019, 18:08.
                                                  Queen rulez

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I think they expect it to drop out of the top 10

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X