No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRsoundtrack only drops one place to 23 rockman soundtrack not in 200. In canada BRsoundtrack still at 19 rocketman 34

Comment

• Originally posted by regan54 View Post
      BRsoundtrack only drops one place to 23 rockman soundtrack not in 200. In canada BRsoundtrack still at 19 rocketman 34
      Rocketman has in fact not dropped out of the Top200 it's currently at No78 down from No50, Diamonds by Elton John is No10 with 5 new entries above it.

78 50 58 3 Rocketman: Music From The Motion Picture , Soundtrack

Comment

• thanks slightlymad missed that

Comment

• Its seems that greatest hits is heading back to top20 and the works top40 coz of the HMV vinyl promo
          Last edited by regan54; Wed June 19th, 2019, 12:42.

Comment

• I don't think i've seen any DVD/BluRay sales posted on here for Bohemian Rhapsody as they seem really hard to find. Below is the latest USA sales I can find, please update if you have later figures.

USA DVD Sales 14/04/2019: Units = 664,716 Gross $11,901,663

USA BluRay Sales 05/05/2019: Units = 1,621,397 Gross $31,889,739

I presume with some people in the media reporting Bohemian Rhapsody as a $1Billion Film that figure must include DVD/BluRay Sales.

In it's 15 week in the UK DVD and BluRay Charts Bohemian Rhapsody climbs to No3 in both charts and has now sold a combined total of over 1,000,000 copies in the UK Alone!

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/...dy-home-video/

Comment

• From Music Week Magazine 17/06/2019 Page 8 and an article on the upcoming Yesterday movie.

"The Yesterday soundtrack follows hugely successful OST releases for Bohemian Rhapsody (414,055 sales - OCC), Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (452,898) and The Greatest Showman (1,988,305)."

Comment

• I think it should go double platium in UK before the end of the year!

Comment

• Originally posted by bestiamodesta View Post
                  I think it should go double platinum in UK before the end of the year!
                  I think its tracking at about 6,000 copies per week in the UK, so that is possible as long as it holds up well for the rest of the year. I'm more interested to see if the album can reach 4 million worldwide by then, its currently pulling in 47-49k per week globally.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlymad View Post
                    I don't think i've seen any DVD/BluRay sales posted on here for Bohemian Rhapsody as they seem really hard to find. Below is the latest USA sales I can find, please update if you have later figures.

USA DVD Sales 14/04/2019: Units = 664,716 Gross $11,901,663

USA BluRay Sales 05/05/2019: Units = 1,621,397 Gross $31,889,739

I presume with some people in the media reporting Bohemian Rhapsody as a $1Billion Film that figure must include DVD/BluRay Sales.

In it's 15 week in the UK DVD and BluRay Charts Bohemian Rhapsody climbs to No3 in both charts and has now sold a combined total of over 1,000,000 copies in the UK Alone!

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/...dy-home-video/
                    I'd love to know how its sales compare to The greatest showman.

Comment

• Originally posted by regan54 View Post
                      Its seems that greatest hits is heading back to top20 and the works top40 coz of the HMV vinyl promo
                      I love The works album, would be good to see it back in the charts for a bit if possible. It stayed longer in the UK charts than any other Queen studio album.

Comment

• Hi rockintunesbaby love the works to

Comment

• Japan

46 1051

source

https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/2019-06-24/p/5/

Comment

• hardrockfan thanks for the japan chart i get mine from billboard chat which is the best one

Comment

• Today is a new version of time waits for no one on sale dave clarke has found it after 40yrs.GO to queenonline.com the new version is on there with freddie singing in vid much better version
                              Last edited by regan54; Thu June 20th, 2019, 16:30.

Comment

• BR soundtrack, sells another 49,000 copies globally this week, looks as though it should keep shifting similar amounts for a while. http://www.mediatraffic.de/
                                Last edited by Rockintunesbaby; Thu June 20th, 2019, 18:20.

Comment

• Queen pass 10 million subscribers on YouTube.

Comment

• Since time waits for no one was put on YouTube yesterday its already had over 2m views fingers crossed will be number 1

Comment

• Iknow its not about queen but its great that The Boss is knocking madonna out of the park with sales around the world

Comment

• BRsoundtrack back up one place to number9 in uk pc 28 gh1 31 and the works 57

Comment

• BR soundtrack sells another 48,000 copies globally this week, same as last week. 3,284,000 copies.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

Comment

• http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Chart Date: 06/21/2019 (WEEK ENDING: 06/20/2019)

24 20 QUEEN | BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (SOUNDTRACK)
                                            HOLLYWOOD
                                            18,948 -3% 5,922 1,444 11,582
                                            -- 49 QUEEN | GREATEST HITS 1
                                            HOLLYWOOD
                                            11,044 -- 3,719 1,002 6,323

http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

17 13 QUEEN
                                            BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK)
                                            HOLLYWOOD 5,922 4%

31 27 QUEEN
                                            GREATEST HITS 1
                                            HOLLYWOOD 3,719 22%
                                            32 33 QUEEN
                                            PLATINUM COLLECTION
                                            HOLLYWOOD 3,178 6%
                                            Last edited by braca; Fri June 21st, 2019, 23:21.

Comment

• BRsoundtrack has gone up to 18 in USA and 16 in CANADA. Rockintunesbaby do you think the sales will better than last week
                                              Last edited by regan54; Tue June 25th, 2019, 23:46.

Comment

• BR soundtrack sells another 48,000 worldwide this week for the third consecutive week! A total of 3,332,000.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu June 27th, 2019, 19:44.
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Tks JeremySpears

chart data@chartdata 6h

.@QueenWillRock
                                                    's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is the eighth best selling album of 2019 in the US (705,000 units).

chart data@chartdata 5h

Best selling albums of 2019 (US vinyl)
                                                    1. Bohemian Rhapsody
                                                    2. Queen's Greatest Hits
                                                    3. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
                                                    4. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1
                                                    5. Abbey Road
                                                    6. The Dark Side of the Moon
                                                    7. Legend
                                                    8. Rumours
                                                    9. Thriller
                                                    10. dont smile at me EP
                                                    Last edited by braca; Thu June 27th, 2019, 21:16.

Comment

• 6/29/19 Billboard charts:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ar-2019-charts

Nielsen Music's Mid-Year 2019 Charts

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Albums (Based on Overall Equivalent Album Units**)

8. Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack) (705,000)

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Selling Albums

6. Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack) (253,000)

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Selling Vinyl Albums

1. Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack) (61,000)
                                                      2. Queen, Greatest Hits (49,000)

Comment

• 2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Albums (Based on Overall Equivalent Album Units**)

Should it become Platinum? I think yes...

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                                          6/29/19 Billboard charts:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ar-2019-charts

Nielsen Music's Mid-Year 2019 Charts

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Albums (Based on Overall Equivalent Album Units**)

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Selling Albums

6. Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack) (253,000)

2019’s Mid-Year Top 10 Selling Vinyl Albums

1. Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack) (61,000)
                                                          2. Queen, Greatest Hits (49,000)
                                                          Cheers for this
                                                          From same article
                                                          'Queen has sold more vinyl albums in 2019 than any other act, with 154,000 copies sold across the band’s entire catalog'.

Comment

• https://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-video-sales-chart
                                                            United States Combined DVD and Blu-ray Sales Chart for Week Ending May 12, 2019

9 Bohemian Rhapsody 27,944 2,339,349 $535,866 $44,727,946 16
                                                            10 A Star is Born 27,563 1,410,491 $483,082 $32,252,113 12

Comment

• Thanks rockintunesbaby still good numbers

Comment

Working...
                                                              X