Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
    It seems BR had an opening weekend in Japan of 4.31 million dollars.

    https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...anrhapsody.htm
    Yes i have seen it.
    I guess Corpse number opening wkd is wrong

    Comment


    • Weekend Total Box OfficeNew Zealand: Thu 31st Jan 2019 - Sun 3rd Feb 2019

      5.Bohemian Rhapsody$117,353 nz$

      https://numero.co/reports/2019/02/04...-scale-to-no-1

      Comment


      • He may have got the others wrong as well though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by braca View Post
          Yes i have seen it.
          I guess Corpse number opening wkd is wrong
          http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...1-1011-11-2018

          Japan Box Office Chart November 10th/11th 01 (00) Bohemian Rhapsody (Weeks: 01)

          #Weekend Results (Saturday & Sunday only)
          Bohemian Rhapsody- 245,000 viewers / 354,000,000 ($3,105,453)

          Looks like mojo is incorrect

          Comment


          • Originally posted by braca View Post
            http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...1-1011-11-2018

            Japan Box Office Chart – November 10th/11th 01 (00) Bohemian Rhapsody (Weeks: 01)

            #Weekend Results (Saturday & Sunday only)
            Bohemian Rhapsody- 245,000 viewers / 354,000,000 ($3,105,453)

            Looks like mojo is incorrect
            ok, I see what's happened. That figure of 3.1 million is for Saturday and Sunday only, it says so on the Tokyohive page. Are you able to find out if that is the case for Frozen?

            Comment


            • I've just checked, it's the same with Frozen, which means in Japan the box office numbers are always calculated as a 2 day weekends as opposed to everywhere being 3 day. That means that BR will still end up with the highest multiplier, unless I've overlooked something.

              Comment


              • There is no cume for borhap stated on tokyohive for this period
                so did it premiere on Saturday night?
                If so then it would not make a difference 3 (incl friday)or 2 days in this case

                Comment


                • It's first day of release was a Friday.

                  Comment


                  • Boxoffice@BoxOffice 1h

                    BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY $1.81M Weekend (Actual)
                    1,364 Screens / $1,332 Avg. Weekend 14 / -26.5% Change
                    $208.55M Total (North America)
                    #BohemianRhapsody
                    #BoxOffice

                    Slightly more then the est from yesterday

                    Comment


                    • The numbers and box office mojo sites show the same opening weekend for Japan - $4,310,101, so...
                      Queen rulez

                      Comment


                      • So the 4.3 million dollars is a Friday to Sunday figure, used by the-numbers and boxofficemojo. The number on Tokyo hive is 2 day. Both are right. So that means the BR multiplier is still on course to be number 1.

                        Comment


                        • Official figures globally at the end of Sunday night is 833,201,451. A very good sum indeed!

                          https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...anrhapsody.htm

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
                            So the 4.3 million dollars is a Friday to Sunday figure, used by the-numbers and boxofficemojo. The number on Tokyo hive is 2 day. Both are right. So that means the BR multiplier is still on course to be number 1.
                            That multiplier indicator for me looks like questionable value, I don't get the buzz about it.
                            Queen rulez

                            Comment


                            • Thanks to Corpse
                              Japan
                              Weekend Actuals (02/02-03)
                              01 (---) 334,000,000 ($3.0 million), 0, 434,000,000 ($4.0 million), The Seven Conferences (Toho) NEW
                              02 (01) 315,673,300 ($2.9 million), -34%, 2,677,707,800 ($24.5 million), Masquerade Hotel (Toho) WK3
                              03 (---) 199,162,000 ($3.0 million), 0, 284,752,200 ($2.6 million), Snow Flowers (Warner Bros.) NEW
                              04 (03) 199,055,200 ($1.8 million), -15%, 10,976,657,080 ($98.4 million), Bohemian Rhapsody (Fox) WK13
                              05 (---) 186,000,000 ($1.7 million), 0, 262,573,300 ($2.4 million), Mary Poppins Returns (Disney) NEW
                              06 (02) 185,215,400 ($1.7 million), -31%, 776,088,800 ($7.1 million), 12 Suicidal Teens (Warner Bros.) WK2
                              07 (04) x83,218,400 ($760,000), -29%, 1,320,285,396 ($12.1 million), Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II - Lost Butterfly (Aniplex) WK4
                              08 (06) x66,739,000 ($609,000), -19%, 534,624,000 ($4.9 million), Touken Ranbu: The Movie (Toho Video Division) WK3
                              09 (05) x50,800,100 ($463,000), -44%, 3,717,924,600 ($34.0 million), Ralph Breaks the Internet (Disney) WK7
                              10 (08) x50,302,200 ($459,000), -15%, 819,081,200 ($7.6 million), Love! Live Sunshine!! Over the Rainbow (Shochiku) WK5
                              Bonus:12 (09) x29,112,600 ($266,000), -38%, 3,891,863,300 ($35.1 million), Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Toei) WK8>



                              >Bohemian Rhapsody holds very well again, unsurprisingly. Its thirteenth weekend ranks as the sixth biggest ever recorded. Its multiplier has now reached 30.98, making it the second highest known multiplier for a wide release, behind only Frozen (and it'll probably exceed it). I mostly believe it'll slowly decline (say 15-25% each week) for the remainder of its run, which puts it on course to finish between 12-13 billion ($110-120 million). However, if it wins any big awards at the Oscars, I could see going a little higher still.

                              Comment


                              • Bohemian Rhapsody - Weekly Performance
                                WK01: 354.3 million ($3.2 million)
                                WK02: 388.5 million ($3.4 million), +10%, 1.321 billion ($11.7 million)
                                WK03: 395.0 million ($3.5 million), +02%, 2.336 billion ($20.8 million)
                                WK04: 496.0 million ($4.4 million), +26%, 3.323 billion ($29.4 million)
                                WK05: 505.1 million ($4.5 million), +02%, 4.394 billion ($38.9 million)
                                WK06: 431.5 million ($3.8 million), -15%, 5.362 billion ($47.4 million)
                                WK07: 389.1 million ($3.5 million), -10%, 6.255 billion ($55.3 million)
                                WK08: 364.0 million ($3.3 million), -07%, 7.200 billion ($63.8 million)
                                WK09: 335.8 million ($3.1 million), -08%, 8.457 billion ($75.3 million)
                                WK10: 397.8 million ($3.7 million), +19%, 9.437 billion ($84.3 million)
                                WK11: 249.2 million ($2.3 million), -37%, 9.946 billion ($89.0 million)
                                WK12: 235.6 million ($2.2 million), -06%, 10.460 billion ($93.7 million)
                                WK13: 199.1 million ($1.8 million), -15%, 10.976 billion ($98.4 million)

                                Biggest Thirteenth Weekends (2001-)
                                592.1 million ($5.8 million), -22%, 22.33 billion ($218.9 million) - Frozen (2014)
                                265.0 million ($2.4 million), -32%, 24.89 billion ($204.2 million) - Spirited Away (2001)
                                253.6 million ($2.4 million), -02%, 18.98 billion ($184.0 million) - Your Name. (2016)
                                231.9 million ($1.8 million), +29%, 19.59 billion ($151.2 million) - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
                                204.9 million ($2.2 million), -20%, 14.26 billion ($157.5 million) - Avatar (2009)
                                199,1 million ($1.8 million), -15%, 10.98 billion ($98.4 million) - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
                                188.5 million ($1.8 million), +01%, 17.70 billion ($172.3 million) - Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
                                149.3 million ($1.4 million), -16%, 13.01 billion ($119.3 million) - The Last Samurai (2003)
                                121.2 million ($1.1 million), -11%, 16.53 billion ($152.1 million) - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (2003)

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                  Bohemian Rhapsody - Weekly Performance
                                  WK01: 354.3 million ($3.2 million)
                                  WK02: 388.5 million ($3.4 million), +10%, 1.321 billion ($11.7 million)
                                  WK03: 395.0 million ($3.5 million), +02%, 2.336 billion ($20.8 million)
                                  WK04: 496.0 million ($4.4 million), +26%, 3.323 billion ($29.4 million)
                                  WK05: 505.1 million ($4.5 million), +02%, 4.394 billion ($38.9 million)
                                  WK06: 431.5 million ($3.8 million), -15%, 5.362 billion ($47.4 million)
                                  WK07: 389.1 million ($3.5 million), -10%, 6.255 billion ($55.3 million)
                                  WK08: 364.0 million ($3.3 million), -07%, 7.200 billion ($63.8 million)
                                  WK09: 335.8 million ($3.1 million), -08%, 8.457 billion ($75.3 million)
                                  WK10: 397.8 million ($3.7 million), +19%, 9.437 billion ($84.3 million)
                                  WK11: 249.2 million ($2.3 million), -37%, 9.946 billion ($89.0 million)
                                  WK12: 235.6 million ($2.2 million), -06%, 10.460 billion ($93.7 million)
                                  WK13: 199.1 million ($1.8 million), -15%, 10.976 billion ($98.4 million)

                                  Biggest Thirteenth Weekends (2001-)
                                  592.1 million ($5.8 million), -22%, 22.33 billion ($218.9 million) - Frozen (2014)
                                  265.0 million ($2.4 million), -32%, 24.89 billion ($204.2 million) - Spirited Away (2001)
                                  253.6 million ($2.4 million), -02%, 18.98 billion ($184.0 million) - Your Name. (2016)
                                  231.9 million ($1.8 million), +29%, 19.59 billion ($151.2 million) - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
                                  204.9 million ($2.2 million), -20%, 14.26 billion ($157.5 million) - Avatar (2009)
                                  199,1 million ($1.8 million), -15%, 10.98 billion ($98.4 million) - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
                                  188.5 million ($1.8 million), +01%, 17.70 billion ($172.3 million) - Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
                                  149.3 million ($1.4 million), -16%, 13.01 billion ($119.3 million) - The Last Samurai (2003)
                                  121.2 million ($1.1 million), -11%, 16.53 billion ($152.1 million) - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (2003)
                                  Incredible that this film has only dropped about 40% from its opening weekend 13 weeks ago. It needs to take 106 million dollars to become the highest multiplier ever in Japan.

                                  Comment


                                  • Interesting article.

                                    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...as-102-1182735

                                    Comment


                                    • For BR to get the highest 3 day weekend multiplier its needs to pass 111.37 million dollars in Japan.

                                      Comment


                                      • http://www.boxofficenl.net/movie.asp?id=23029
                                        Netherlands
                                        2019 5th wkd #1 583.164 -20,5%

                                        Total gross 18.668.720

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
                                          For BR to get the highest 3 day weekend multiplier its needs to pass 111.37 million dollars in Japan.
                                          why that "multiplier" is so important to you? )
                                          Queen rulez

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X