Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by braca View Post
    http://www.boxofficenl.net/movie.asp?id=23029
    Netherlands
    2019 5th wkd #1 € 583.164 -20,5%

    Total gross € 18.668.720
    Braca it's actually a lot more than that.

    https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...anrhapsody.htm

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lawyeris View Post
      why that "multiplier" is so important to you? )
      its probably an OCD thing! ��

      Comment


      • https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2019/159507/

        Resiste in top ten, almeno fino a giovedì, Bohemian Rhapsody, che supera i 28 milioni di euro con 3,9 milioni di spettatori. L'ultimo traguardo possibile per il film è passare i 4 milioni di spettatori, obiettivo che dovrebbe essere raggiunto entro la fine del weekend.

        Resists in the top ten, at least until Thursday, Bohemian Rhapsody, which exceeds 28 million euros with 3.9 million viewers. The last possible milestone for the film is to pass the 4 million viewers, which should be achieved by the end of the weekend.

        Box Office Italia del 4/02/2019
        1. Dragon Trainer - Il Mondo Nascosto: Euro 138.744
        2. Green Book: Euro 120.794
        3. Creed II: Euro 91.455
        4. Il primo Re: Euro 71.547
        5. L'esorcismo di Hannah Grace: Euro 62.255
        6. La favorita: Euro 38.651
        7. Ricomincio da Me: Euro 34.674
        8. Mia e il leone bianco: Euro 29.202
        9. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 28.053
        10. Glass: Euro 25.392

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
          Braca it's actually a lot more than that.

          https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies...anrhapsody.htm


          EUR Vs USD

          Comment


          • South Korea
            5 February 2019 updated
            10Bohemian Rhapsody

            $10,282Daily Gross
            (Total)
            ($76,978,507)

            1,477Admissions
            (Total)
            (9,930,635)
            Last edited by braca; Tue February 5th, 2019, 22:53.

            Comment


            • This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
              https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
              Queen rulez

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lawyeris View Post
                This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
                https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
                i read that too, I go with boxofficemojo the most.

                Comment


                • Daily Domestic Chart for Monday February 4th, 2019
                  Bohemian Rhapsody $162,911-48%
                  1,354 $208,717,304

                  Comment


                  • The art is referring to mojo for boxscore details so it should not be a surprise they state the same number.
                    I assume Rockintunesbaby you are right ..the Friday was just left out of the box office details.

                    Comment


                    • For valued member Rockintunesbaby

                      Thanks to Corpse
                      Japan
                      All-Time Best Multipliers (Wide Releases; ¥1 Billion Earners) [1998-]
                      01. x33.34 - Frozen (Mar., 2014)
                      02. x30.98 - Bohemian Rhapsody (Nov., 2018) [13 Weeks in Release]
                      03. x30.37 - Spirited Away (July, 2001)
                      04. x26.99 - Princess Mononoke (July, 1997)
                      05. x26.92 - Your Name. (Aug., 2016)
                      06. x26.13 - Avatar (Dec., 2009)
                      07. x23.21 - Departures (Sept., 2008)
                      08. x19.96 - Les Miserables (Dec., 2012)
                      09. x17.07 - Zootopia (Apr., 2016)
                      10. x16.44 - The Cat Returns (July, 2002)
                      11. x16.15 - The Eternal Zero (Dec., 2013)
                      12. x15.69 - Monsters, Inc. (Mar., 2002)
                      13. x15.29 - Big Hero 6 (Dec., 2014)
                      14. x15.25 - The Last Samurai (Dec., 2003)
                      15. x14.98 - Ponyo (July, 2008)
                      16. x14.84 - Howl's Moving Castle (Nov., 2004)
                      17. x14.81 - Always: Sunset on Third Street (Nov., 2005)
                      18. x14.25 - Confessions (June, 2010)
                      19. x13.96 - Let Me Eat Your Pancreas (July, 2017)
                      19. x13.96 - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (July, 2003)
                      21. x13.83 - Thermae Romae (Apr., 2012)
                      22. x13.64 - Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (May, 2004)
                      23. x13.36 - The Greatest Showman (Feb., 2018)
                      24. x13.23 - Every Day, A Good Day (Oct., 2018)
                      25. x13.20 - Shin Godzilla (July, 2016)
                      26. x13.09 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Dec., 2001)
                      27. x12.98 - Summer Wars (Aug., 2009)
                      28. x12.88 - Ted (Jan., 2013)
                      29. x12.51 - The Wind Rises (July, 2013)
                      30. x12.50 - The Phantom of the Opera (Jan., 2005)
                      31. x12.48 - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Aug., 2003)
                      32. x12.24 - Finding Nemo (Dec., 2003)
                      33. x12.21 - Despicable Me 3 (July, 2017)
                      34. x12.16 - Wolf Children (July, 2012)
                      Entries By Month: July (10); December (7); August (3); November (3); January (2); March (2); April (2); February (1); May (1); June (1); September (1); October (1).

                      Comment


                      • Thanks to Corpse
                        Most Attended Films of All-Time (5 Million+) Japan

                        031. 7.94 million - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) [13 Weeks in Release] as per February 3rd

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lawyeris View Post
                          This article says opening weekend in Japan was even $4.6 million...
                          https://www.cinemablend.com/news/246..._89HG2J8kraXD0
                          THR International@THRGlobal·16h
                          #BohemianRhapsodyhas now made over $100 million in Japan, spending 13 weeks in the box office top five and is one of the biggest Hollywood films in the country since 2000...oh and its the biggest IMAX release to date
                          Karaoke Screenings, Cosplay and 'Repeaters' Keep 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Fever Alive in Japanhollywoodreporter.com

                          Comment


                          • http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...NTO-THE-FUTURE


                            Tuesday, February 5, 2019


                            YOUR TOP 20 GOES FURTHER INTO THE FUTURE


                            1. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Atlantic) 39-44k total activity,
                            2. Future (FREEBANDZ/Epic) 38-43k, 1-2k
                            3. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born (Interscope) 37-42k
                            4. 21 Savage (Slaughter Gang/Epic) 30-35k,
                            5. Travis Scott (Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic) 30-35k, 2-3k
                            6. Post Malone (Republic) 30-35k, 3-4k
                            7. Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 28-33k, 2-3k
                            8. Meek Mill (Atlantic) 28-33k, <1k
                            9. Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Republic) 28-32k, 2-3k
                            10. Queen - Greatest Hits (Hollywood) 25-28k, 6-8k

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by braca View Post
                              For valued member Rockintunesbaby

                              Thanks to Corpse
                              Japan
                              All-Time Best Multipliers (Wide Releases; ¥1 Billion Earners) [1998-]
                              01. x33.34 - Frozen (Mar., 2014)
                              02. x30.98 - Bohemian Rhapsody (Nov., 2018) [13 Weeks in Release]
                              03. x30.37 - Spirited Away (July, 2001)
                              04. x26.99 - Princess Mononoke (July, 1997)
                              05. x26.92 - Your Name. (Aug., 2016)
                              06. x26.13 - Avatar (Dec., 2009)
                              07. x23.21 - Departures (Sept., 2008)
                              08. x19.96 - Les Miserables (Dec., 2012)
                              09. x17.07 - Zootopia (Apr., 2016)
                              10. x16.44 - The Cat Returns (July, 2002)
                              11. x16.15 - The Eternal Zero (Dec., 2013)
                              12. x15.69 - Monsters, Inc. (Mar., 2002)
                              13. x15.29 - Big Hero 6 (Dec., 2014)
                              14. x15.25 - The Last Samurai (Dec., 2003)
                              15. x14.98 - Ponyo (July, 2008)
                              16. x14.84 - Howl's Moving Castle (Nov., 2004)
                              17. x14.81 - Always: Sunset on Third Street (Nov., 2005)
                              18. x14.25 - Confessions (June, 2010)
                              19. x13.96 - Let Me Eat Your Pancreas (July, 2017)
                              19. x13.96 - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (July, 2003)
                              21. x13.83 - Thermae Romae (Apr., 2012)
                              22. x13.64 - Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (May, 2004)
                              23. x13.36 - The Greatest Showman (Feb., 2018)
                              24. x13.23 - Every Day, A Good Day (Oct., 2018)
                              25. x13.20 - Shin Godzilla (July, 2016)
                              26. x13.09 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Dec., 2001)
                              27. x12.98 - Summer Wars (Aug., 2009)
                              28. x12.88 - Ted (Jan., 2013)
                              29. x12.51 - The Wind Rises (July, 2013)
                              30. x12.50 - The Phantom of the Opera (Jan., 2005)
                              31. x12.48 - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Aug., 2003)
                              32. x12.24 - Finding Nemo (Dec., 2003)
                              33. x12.21 - Despicable Me 3 (July, 2017)
                              34. x12.16 - Wolf Children (July, 2012)
                              Entries By Month: July (10); December (7); August (3); November (3); January (2); March (2); April (2); February (1); May (1); June (1); September (1); October (1).
                              oh thank you Braca, it's great to feel appreciated!!!

                              Its also great to see BR at number 2 on that list now. It will still take little time to reach number 1 but it will. Did you talk to Corpse (lovely name) about his stats?
                              Last edited by Rockintunesbaby; Wed February 6th, 2019, 09:50.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by braca View Post
                                THR International@THRGlobal·16h
                                #BohemianRhapsodyhas now made over $100 million in Japan, spending 13 weeks in the box office top five and is one of the biggest Hollywood films in the country since 2000...oh and its the biggest IMAX release to date
                                Karaoke Screenings, Cosplay and 'Repeaters' Keep 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Fever Alive in Japanhollywoodreporter.com
                                Its also great to see its passed 100 million which would have happened yesterday. The article mentions about Rami Malek being a front runner at the Academy awards for best actor and I'd love to see him win, however I'm not so sure. He's is second favourite. Anything else from here is just icing on the cake.

                                Comment


                                • US Billboard Charts 02/09/2019

                                  Billboard Top 200 Albums
                                  12 (13) Greatest Hits, week 324, peak 11 (so, maybe next week would be new peak?)
                                  48 (56) Bohemian Rhapsody (Soundtrack), week 15, peak 3
                                  112 (131) Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection, week 129, peak 9

                                  Billboard Artist TOP 100 chart
                                  4 (5) Queen, week 40, peak 1 (3)
                                  Last edited by Lawyeris; Tue February 12th, 2019, 14:08.
                                  Queen rulez

                                  Comment


                                  • https://www.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2019/159515/

                                    Bohemian Rhapsody, che ieri ha superato i 28 milioni di euro, dovrebbe chiudere la sua incredibile corsa giovedì, con oltre 2 mesi di permanenza in top ten (è uscito il 29 novembre).

                                    Bohemian Rhapsody, which yesterday exceeded 28 million euros, is expected to close its incredible run on Thursday, with over 2 months of stay in the top ten (it was released on 29 November).

                                    Box Office Italia del 5/02/2019
                                    1. Dragon Trainer - Il Mondo Nascosto: Euro 143.446
                                    2. Green Book: Euro 142.319
                                    3. Creed II: Euro 94.121
                                    4. Il primo Re: Euro 79.437
                                    5. L'esorcismo di Hannah Grace: Euro 60.290
                                    6. Ricomincio da Me: Euro 42.197
                                    7. La favorita: Euro 40.607
                                    8. Mia e il leone bianco: Euro 31.569
                                    9. Bohemian Rhapsody: Euro 25.508
                                    10. Glass: Euro 25.486

                                    Comment


                                    • South Korea
                                      6 February 2019
                                      #11Bohemian Rhapsody

                                      $9,898Daily Gross
                                      (Total)
                                      ($76,989,278)

                                      1,447Admissions
                                      (Total)
                                      (9,932,186)

                                      Comment


                                      • Taquilla España@taquilla_espana·3h
                                        Ranking (casi definitivo) Películas estrenadas en 2018 (en M€)
                                        1 #BohemianRhapsody26.30
                                        2 #JurassicWorld2 24.22
                                        3 #LosIncreíbles2 21.14
                                        4 #InfinityWar 20.50
                                        5 #Campeones 19.09
                                        6 #Aquaman 13.52
                                        7 #HotelTransilvania3 13.44
                                        8 #SuperLopez 12.61
                                        La lista... (link: https://www.taquillaespana.es/estadi...eliculas-2018/) taquillaespana.es/estadisticas/r…

                                        Comment


                                        • Germany's box office last weekend:

                                          #10 Bohemian Rhapsody
                                          66.911 admissions
                                          3.018.271 total admin
                                          27.971.169 total €
                                          -10% drop

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X