Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Platinum again?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by borderwolf
      Poland

      dvd
      QUEEN
      ROCK MONTREAL LIVE AID
      certified Platinum
      Thank you. It was certified gold on first week, and now platinum. I just want some of their old DVDs to be re-certified.

      Comment


      • "Live at wembley ´86" still #25 in mid-price chart in Netherlands.

        Comment


        • And the DVD "Live at wembley ´86" is #3 in Sweden after several consecutive weeks inside the top 5, and #26 in UK (179 weeks on charts).

          This week, this DVD performed very well:

          Italy: #5
          Australia: #32
          Estonia: #5
          Portugal: #11
          Spain: #5
          UK: #26

          Released in june 2003...

          "Greatest hits 1" is #197 on the billboard comprehensive chart in USA, and sold about 3,340 copies last week. In Canada, it is at #93 (109 weeks on charts).

          Comment


          • HUR, I don't know if you have them, but these are a couple of year-end chart of compilations in France.

            2003 #14 QUEEN - GREATEST HITS
            2004 #29 QUEEN - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION / GREATEST HITS 1, 2 & 3
            Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

            Comment


            • HUR, here the dvd chart from Italy... probably Denise is falling in love...

              #6 LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM
              QUEEN

              #10 QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL
              QUEEN

              #16 GREATEST VIDEO HITS I
              QUEEN

              #19 QUEEN ON FIRE - LIVE AT THE BOWL
              QUEEN

              #20 F.MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT:SPECIAL 10TH A
              QUEEN
              Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

              Comment


              • Argentina
                DVD monthly shipments chart
                september


                5 Live at The Wembley Stadium
                (QUEEN) EMI

                9 Queen on Fire - Live at The Bowl
                (QUEEN) EMI

                10 Greatest Video Hits Vol 2
                (QUEEN) EMI

                11 Greatest Hits Videos
                (QUEEN) EMI
                Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                Comment


                • Originally posted by borderwolf
                  HUR, here the dvd chart from Italy... probably Denise is falling in love...

                  #6 LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM
                  QUEEN

                  #10 QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL
                  QUEEN

                  #16 GREATEST VIDEO HITS I
                  QUEEN

                  #19 QUEEN ON FIRE - LIVE AT THE BOWL
                  QUEEN

                  #20 F.MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT:SPECIAL 10TH A
                  QUEEN




                  Thank you, Luca.

                  Also interesting those comilations chart you posted. Are you sure it was "Greatest hits 1" the one that charted in 2003?. Wasn´t it the "Platinum collection"?.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUR
                    Thank you, Luca.

                    Also interesting those comilations chart you posted. Are you sure it was "Greatest hits 1" the one that charted in 2003?. Wasn´t it the "Platinum collection"?.
                    Here the link:
                    http://www.ifop.com/europe/sondages/DIS ... mpil03.STM
                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                    Comment


                    • That's a mistake from IFOP. The #14 album of 2003 in the compilation was Platinum Collection.
                      25 June 2009, the day the Music died

                      Comment


                      • Thanks, MJD
                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                        Comment


                        • Estonia
                          DVD top50, week 41

                          1 QUEEN,LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM 2DVD 2003

                          8 QUEEN,GREATEST VIDEO HITS 1 2DVD

                          13 QUEEN,GREATEST VIDEO HITS VOL.2 2003

                          14 QUEEN,QUEEN ON FIRE-LIVE AT THE BOWL 2DVD 2004

                          15 QUEEN,FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE SP.10TH ANN.ED. 2008

                          19 QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS,RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2005
                          Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                          Comment


                          • Estonia
                            CD top100, week 41

                            1 QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS,COSMOS ROCKS 2008

                            7 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS II 1991

                            22 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS I 1981

                            23 QUEEN,PLATINUM COLLECTION 3CD

                            25 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS III 1999
                            Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by borderwolf
                              Estonia
                              CD top100, week 41

                              1 QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS,COSMOS ROCKS 2008

                              7 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS II 1991

                              22 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS I 1981

                              23 QUEEN,PLATINUM COLLECTION 3CD

                              25 QUEEN,GREATEST HITS III 1999
                              Thank you, finally "The cosmos rocks" toppes the charts in a country. Sadly it is Estonia, that has an unofficial charts, but anyway...

                              Comment


                              • Finland
                                mid-price, week 42

                                #1 Greatest Hits II
                                QUEEN
                                Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                                Comment


                                • Spain

                                  45 (48) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits II
                                  63 (70) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits
                                  76 (54) 04 Queen + Paul Rodgers ~ The Cosmos Rocks
                                  89 (94) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits III
                                  95 (re) 15 Queen ~ Queen Rock Montreal
                                  Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by borderwolf
                                    Finland
                                    mid-price, week 42

                                    #1 Greatest Hits II
                                    QUEEN
                                    Thank you, Luca. You are the best Borderwolf...

                                    "Greatest hits 2" was #1 in 1991 during 5 weeks (spending 53 weeks inside the top 40). It sold 138,000 as of 2006. It is considered the best selling album, although I pressume that "Gold" was now overtaken it over there.

                                    Their other number one in Finland:

                                    -A night at the opera (5 weeks)
                                    -The miracle (8 weeks)
                                    -Innuendo (3 weeks)
                                    -Made in heaven (2 weeks)

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by borderwolf
                                      Spain

                                      45 (48) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits II
                                      63 (70) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits
                                      76 (54) 04 Queen + Paul Rodgers ~ The Cosmos Rocks
                                      89 (94) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits III
                                      95 (re) 15 Queen ~ Queen Rock Montreal
                                      Wow 5 albums in the top 100, including their 3 Greatest hits compilations. "Live at wembley ´86", "Greatest video hits 1" and "Greatest video hits 2" are all in the top 10 of DVD in Spain.

                                      Comment


                                      • Denmark
                                        dvd, week 41

                                        3 (3) 15wks
                                        QUEEN
                                        GREATEST VIDEO HITS

                                        5 (re) 6wks
                                        QUEEN
                                        QUEEN ON FIRE

                                        6 (4) 32wks
                                        QUEEN
                                        QUEEN LIVE AT WEBLEY STADIUM

                                        7 (re) 3wks
                                        QUEEN
                                        THE FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE
                                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by HUR
                                          Originally posted by borderwolf
                                          Spain

                                          45 (48) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits II
                                          63 (70) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits
                                          76 (54) 04 Queen + Paul Rodgers ~ The Cosmos Rocks
                                          89 (94) 02 Queen ~ Greatest Hits III
                                          95 (re) 15 Queen ~ Queen Rock Montreal
                                          Wow 5 albums in the top 100, including their 3 Greatest hits compilations. "Live at wembley ´86", "Greatest video hits 1" and "Greatest video hits 2" are all in the top 10 of DVD in Spain.
                                          Very poor market...

                                          Comment


                                          • "Live at wembley ´86" #37 this week in Netherlands on mid-price (down from #25).

                                            The DVD "Live at wembley" at #7 in Portugal this week (it has been 78 weeks inside the top 30). Also "Greatest video hits 1" and "Greatest video hits 2" both charting in the top 20.

                                            Comment


                                            • In UK, top 100 this week:

                                              37. (43) GREATEST HITS

                                              90. (80) GREATEST HITS II

                                              Comment


                                              • And in USA, their "Greatest hits 1" is at #25 on pop catalog chart (although outside the billboard comprehensive for the first time in 42 weeks). Yet it sold roughly 3,300 copies as in previous weeks.

                                                In Canada, "Greatest hits is at #80 too.

                                                Comment


                                                • Italy
                                                  dvd

                                                  #4 LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM
                                                  QUEEN

                                                  #9 QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL
                                                  QUEEN

                                                  #13 GREATEST VIDEO HITS I
                                                  QUEEN

                                                  #14 GREATEST VIDEO HITS VOL.2
                                                  QUEEN

                                                  #20 F.MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT:SPECIAL 10TH A
                                                  QUEEN
                                                  Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by borderwolf
                                                    Italy
                                                    dvd

                                                    #4 LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM
                                                    QUEEN

                                                    #9 QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL
                                                    QUEEN

                                                    #13 GREATEST VIDEO HITS I
                                                    QUEEN

                                                    #14 GREATEST VIDEO HITS VOL.2
                                                    QUEEN

                                                    #20 F.MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT:SPECIAL 10TH A
                                                    QUEEN
                                                    Wow thank you.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X