No announcement yet.

Celine Dion :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it’s only iTunes in Tunisia but it’s still amazing to see.

Comment

• IACBTMN (album version) gained 210,452 streams and Celine's most streamed song yesterday.

While christmas songs are free falling, I am excited how her non-holiday songs would fare come the New Year's eve.

Comment

• Canadian Albums: ( January 01, 2022 )

#48 ( +17 ) These Are Special Times - Celine Dion

Comment

• USA Holiday Albums: ( January 01, 2022 )

#50 ( = ) These Are Special Times - Celine Dion ( 276 Weeks )

Second consecutive year without entering the Billboard 200.

Sad.

Last edited by Celine; Wed December 29, 2021, 19:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celine View Post
            USA Holiday Albums: ( January 01, 2022 )

#50 ( = ) These Are Special Times - Celine Dion ( 276 Weeks )

Second consecutive year without entering the Billboard 200.

Sad.

It's so frustrating! Her team really are annoying with their stupid social media games, promote the bloody album and get the woman out there!

Comment

• Priere Paienne & Ave Maria has now reached 10 MILLION streams on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

It's so frustrating! Her team really are annoying with their stupid social media games, promote the bloody album and get the woman out there!

I agree.

Comment

• THE PRAYER has now reached 75 MILLION streams on Spotify.

Last edited by Celine; Thu December 30, 2021, 13:36.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now has entered Spotify Ireland for the very first time.
                    It currently sits at #195 with 5,503 streams (2021/12/29).

Comment

• Está tudo voltando para mim agora ganhou 249,9 mil streams no Spotify ontem, seu maior dia na plataforma.

Desempenho incrível desta música on Spotify

Last edited by Celine; Fri December 31, 2021, 14:08.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now & I Drove All Night
                        has been added to "Guilty Pleasures" playlist on Spotify with 3.1m likes.

Comment

Está tudo voltando para mim agora ganhou 249,9 mil streams no Spotify ontem, seu maior dia na plataforma.

Desempenho incrível desta música on Spotify

So, IACBTMN had 249.9k streams yesterday on Spotify, it’s highest day yet.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now It currently sits at #195 with 5,577 streams on Spotify Ireland (2021/12/30).

Last edited by Celine; Sat January 1, 2022, 08:31.

Comment

It's All Coming Back To Me Now & I Drove All Night
                              has been added to "Guilty Pleasures" playlist on Spotify with 3.1m likes.

Just so people know My Heart Will Go On and Beauty and the Beast are on there as well.

Its sad because that whole playlist is like my normal listening experience nothing "guilty" about it.

Comment

• IACBTMN (FIY) gained its biggest daily streams at 261,892 yesterday. It might pass 300k today (New Year's eve).

Its parent album (FIY) had a total of 560,263 streams. I am not sure if it is its highest daily streams ever.

Comment

• Album: Falling into You
                                  iTunes:

#1 Guatemala

Comment

• It's All Coming Back to Me Now
                                    iTunes:
                                    #47 Ireland

Spotify:
                                    #192 Ireland

Shazam:
                                    #162 Ireland

Comment

• How Does A Moment Last Forever

Shazam:
                                      #95 United Kingdom

Comment

• J'Irai Ou Tu Iras - en duo avec Jean-Jacques Goldman

Spotify:
                                        #50 France

J'irai Où Tu Iras
                                        Apple Music:
                                        #79 France

Deezer:
                                        #17 France
                                        Last edited by Celine; Sun January 2, 2022, 12:34.

Comment

• J'irai Où Tu Iras reached a NEW PEAK on Spotify France with 151,986 streams, placing at #50 on the daily chart.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now streams keeps increasing.

Daily streams (album version):

Dec 30 - 245.2k
                                            Dec 31 - 261.9k
                                            Jan 01 - 296.7k

330k combined streams yesterday with the radio edit (32.5k).

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

It's so annoying because she is actually and literally owning the 2nd biggest selling Christmas album by a female act and one of the 5 biggest selling Christms albums by anyone ever released. The album came out at a perfect time for her to earth-shattering initial success, and it built its own legacy over the years fighting against the other diva's album... her team should really invest in it and promote it and have her do something with it (if she wants to) and the album will most likely re-appear in the US top 40/30 or higher in a heartbeat every December. It's probably also eligible for re-certification in the US (and maybe other countries as well).

Céline should be the "other Queen of Christmas" (as she factually already is).
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It's so annoying because she is actually and literally owning the 2nd biggest selling Christmas album by a female act and one of the 5 biggest selling Christms albums by anyone ever released. The album came out at a perfect time for her to earth-shattering initial success, and it built its own legacy over the years fighting against the other diva's album... her team should really invest in it and promote it and have her do something with it (if she wants to) and the album will most likely re-appear in the US top 40/30 or higher in a heartbeat every December. It's probably also eligible for re-certification in the US (and maybe other countries as well).

Céline should be the "other Queen of Christmas" (as she factually already is).
                                                She needs a strong single from it to keep her afloat in the streaming era or at least for something to be playlisted. All the other Christmas Queens have one and that is what gets their albums on the chart.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• She does have one. Happy Xmas War Is Over is that song that the GP like. Its just not playlisted enough. Its has over 100 million streams as of this week.

That or Christmas Ever or Magic of Christmas day. They apparently dont care.

Comment

• Celine’s Most Streamed Songs On Spotify

As of 01/01/22
                                                    1. My Heart Will Go On 356,167,416 +218,319
                                                    2. Because You Loved Me 261,210,672 +177,392
                                                    3. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now 114,501,901 +296,768
                                                    4. The Power Of Love 105,271,674 +102,786
                                                    5. Happy Xmas 103,138,387 +84,481
                                                    6. Ashes 102,479,974 +44,631
                                                    7. Beauty and the Beast 98,615,220 +60,217
                                                    8. All By Myself 94,148,838 +74,989
                                                    9. I’m Alive 94,085,300 +93,250
                                                    10. That’s the Way It Is 78,264,734 +53,605
                                                    11. The Prayer 75,303,873 +51,389
                                                    12. Pour que tu m’aimes encore 70,698,369 +67,140
                                                    13. The Power Of Love (Radio Edit) 59,788,777 +30,773
                                                    14. Think Twice 46,886,404 +29,752
                                                    15. How Does A Moment Last Forever 43,395,231 +15,573
                                                    16. J’irai ou tu iras 40,731,676 +169,535
                                                    17. Sous le vent 38,878,263 +43,089
                                                    18. I Drove All Night 34,988,221 +27,789
                                                    19. A New Day Has Come (Radio Version) 33,378,777 +26,110
                                                    20. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now - Radio Version 33,366,938 +32,522
                                                    21. Immortality (Feat Bee Gees) 31,314,353 +26,568
                                                    22. To Love You More 29,612,056 +23,763
                                                    23. Tell Him (with Barbra Streisand) 28,948,607 +19,630
                                                    24. My Heart Will Go On 28,634,877 +21,625
                                                    25. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (Radio Edit 1) 24,528,790 +11,738
                                                    26. Loved Me Back To Life 23,577,522 +8,507
                                                    27. Alone 22,072,652 +12,261
                                                    28. Imperfections 21,840,640 +11,765
                                                    29. A New Day Has Come 21,608,139 +11,478
                                                    30. On ne change pas 20,194,053 +17,135

Comment

Working...
                                                    X