Celine Dion :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^Slay Queen!
    I guess the the younger generation are checking on her catalog since IACBTMN has gone viral. But what I'm happiest with is the increase of Immortality on her weekly over-all streams. That song is deserving so. Now that it has been added on her re-organized playlist on Spotify.

Comment

• 4.068M for FIY in one week is just simply amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by emi View Post
        Céline's most-streamed songs on Spotify :

Week 2 (Jan. 07 - Jan. 13) :

#1. (=) 2,381,305 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now* (PEAK)
        Amazing! 9.5m streams with just her top 15 - probably another few million in the rest of her catalogue, should be a good year for her streaming. I'm so pleased she continues to go from strength to strength each year, as more younger people discover what a magnificent catalogue she has (what we are seeing with IACBTMN and the power of Tik Tok is amazing).

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
          Ireland

96 (100) 294 My Love - Essential Collection
          This had already been posted

Comment

• UPDATED SALES:

My Love - Essential Collection in UK, 1,195,972 to Sunday 14 January 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celine View Post
              UPDATED SALES:

My Love - Essential Collection in UK, 1,195,972 to Sunday 14 January 2022.

4x platinum by the end of Feb - this has been such a monster success for her...and to think that it's only her 5th biggest album here!

Comment

• It's All Coming Back to Me Now

iTunes:
                #72 United Kingdom

Spotify:
                #165 Ireland

Apple Music:
                #79 Malta
                #161 Ireland
                #175 Cyprus
                #188 British Virgin Islands

Shazam:
                #83 Israel
                #104 Belgium
                #123 Canada
                #153 Czech Republic
                #154 Norway
                #155 France
                #156 Netherlands
                #167 Singapore
                #169 Hungary
                #177 Sweden
                #181 Austria
                #186 Germany

Last edited by Celine; Sun January 16, 2022, 18:12.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now (album version) daily streams on Spotify:

Jan 13 - 295,504
                  Jan 14 - 324,486
                  Jan 15 - 342,102

over 380k yesterday with the radio edit.

Comment

• I'm surprised the power of love isn't getting bigger updates because I've seen it on a viral TickTock video as well

Comment

• ^^ Its streams ( album version) have slightly been increasing with 96k-97k last Friday and Saturday. Used to have 80-85k during those days. Hopefully it will mark 100k soon. That'll be cute

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now hits A NEW RECORD as it garnered 344,102 daily streams on Spotify (dated January 15, 2022), the most it got in a single day.

This is the third most streamed 90s song by a female artist on Spotify yesterday.

Last edited by Celine; Mon January 17, 2022, 16:56.

Comment

• Falling Into You A NEW RECORD as it garnered 640,131daily streams on Spotify (dated January 15, 2022), the most it got in a single day.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Official Extended Remastered HD Video) hits A NEW RECORD as it garnered 230,558 daily views on YouTube (dated January 15, 2022), the most it got in a single day.

Last edited by Celine; Mon January 17, 2022, 16:48.

Comment

• Three new records achieved in January 15, 2022

Spotify: It's All Coming Back To Me Now - 344,102 .

YouTube: It's All Coming Back To Me Now - 230,558.

Spotify: Falling Into You - 640,131.

Last edited by Celine; Mon January 17, 2022, 17:55.

Comment

• It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Album Version) garnered 2,101,138 streams on Spotify (Jan. 10 - Jan. 16)

Amazing
                                Last edited by Celine; Mon January 17, 2022, 19:38.

Comment

• « It’s All Coming Back To Me Now » (album version) gained 308,154 streams on Spotify yesterday Jan. 16

+38,881 streams than on Jan. 9
                                  One heart you are following

Comment

• Falling Into You gained 580,830 streams on Spotify 16 January 2022.

Comment

• UK MIDEEEK:

Official Albums Chart Update Top 100
                                      (17 January 2022 - 24 January 2022)

#71 ( -2 ) My Love - Essential Collection - Celine Dion

Comment

• Celine was one of Spotify's most streamed artists in France yesterday.

Celine was one of Spotify's most streamed artists in Ireland yesterday.

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2022/01/18

#148 My Love - Essential Collection - Celine Dion ( 805 Days).

​​​​​
                                          ​​​​​​

Comment

• It's All Coming Back To Me Now gained 324,199 streams on Spotify 17 January 2022.

Comment

• Falling Into You gained 606,486 (+26k) streams on Spotify 17 January 2022.

Comment

• ^^
                                                Even the streams of MHWGO, TPOL, Immortality have improved for the past few days.

Comment

• The Power Of Love (Radio Edit) has now reached 60 MILLION streams on Spotify.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X