Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celine Dion :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SWEDEN:

    39 (84) 17 Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - New Peak

    Comment


    • Quebec Top Ventes Anglophone Albums: (Physical + Digital) / 22 au 28 Novembre 2022

      #1 These Are Special Times



      Comment


      • La mémoire d'Abraham
        iTunes:
        #51 France


        Last edited by Celine; Sat December 3, 2022, 07:25.

        Comment


        • O Holy Night has now more than 20M streams on Spotify!

          My Heart Will Go On has passed the 70M mark this year on Spotify! 1st time this song reaches this milestone over a calendar year.

          and...

          Céline counts more than 13M monthly listeners on Spotify!
          One heart you are following

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LostAvenger View Post
            SWEDEN:

            39 (84) 17 Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - New Peak
            AMAZING!!

            on Spotify Sweden :

            Weekly Top Songs : #38 (+44) Celine Dion - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (PEAK) with 405,613 streams

            Weekly Top Albums : #39 (+56) Celine Dion - These Are Special Times (Peak #27 in 2020) ...Hopefully the album will re-enter the official Swedish chart this year again!

            Weekly Top Artists : #106 (+45) Celine Dion

            ...

            on Spotify France :

            Weekly Top Albums : #185 (-20) Celine Dion - D'eux
            One heart you are following

            Comment


            • Originally posted by emi View Post
              O Holy Night has now more than 20M streams on Spotify!

              My Heart Will Go On has passed the 70M mark this year on Spotify! 1st time this song reaches this milestone over a calendar year.

              and...

              Celine counts more than 13M monthly listeners on Spotify!
              One heart you are following

              Comment


              • It's All Coming Back To Me Now has passed the 65 Million mark this year on Spotify, 100 Million we last 14 months.



                Comment


                • Originally posted by Celine View Post
                  It's All Coming Back To Me Now has passed the 65 Million mark this year on Spotify, 100 Million we last 14 months.


                  Actually it’s already at 73M this year if you count all three versions (from FIY, ATW and MLEC) ;-)



                  One heart you are following

                  Comment


                  • How much has These are the special times sold in the UK please?
                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                    Comment


                    • Imperfections has now surpassed 25 MILLION streams on Spotify!

                      This is her 30th​​​​ song to reach this mark.

                      Last edited by Celine; Sat December 3, 2022, 20:55.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                        How much has These are the special times sold in the UK please?
                        The album was certified Platinum in the last couple of years so it's sold more than 300,000 copies.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                          The album was certified Platinum in the last couple of years so it's sold more than 300,000 copies.
                          Amazing. Thank you Wayne
                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                          Comment


                          • France
                            iTunes:
                            51. Parler à mon père
                            58. Encore un soir
                            67. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore
                            91. I'm Alive
                            92. J'irai Où Tu Iras
                            93. Sous le vent

                            iTunes Albums:
                            62. On ne change pas


                            Last edited by Celine; Sun December 4, 2022, 19:58.

                            Comment


                            • How is La mémoire d'Abraham doing?

                              Comment


                              • Attendre and Super Love has now exceeded 1 MILLION streams on Spotify!


                                She has a total of 260 songs with 1 million streams.



                                Comment


                                • iTunes Holiday Songs Canada:

                                  #10 O Holy Night - Celine Dion
                                  #33 O Holy Night - Celine Dion


                                  Canada

                                  iTunes:
                                  66. O Holy Night

                                  TikTok:
                                  48. My Heart Will Go On

                                  iTunes Albums:
                                  63. These Are Special Times

                                  Apple Music Albums:
                                  91. These Are Special Times


                                  Comment


                                  • iTunes Holiday Songs Canada:

                                    #7 (+3) O Holy Night - Celine Dion
                                    #17 (+16) O Holy Night - Celine Dion


                                    Canada

                                    iTunes:
                                    #53 (+13) O Holy Night
                                    #96 (New) O Holy Night




                                    Comment


                                    • Spotify (Sunday)

                                      TAST- 792k

                                      Happy Xmas- 420.6k
                                      O Holy Night- 69k
                                      Don't Save It All on Xmas day- 35k

                                      Happy Xmas entered Swizerland Top 200 Daily at 173.
                                      (Switzerland 173, Sweden 30)

                                      Comment


                                      • Sans Attendre has now surpassed 30 MILLION streams on Spotify.

                                        Comment


                                        • UPDATED SALES:

                                          My Love - Essential Collection in UK, 1,250,000 until 05 december 2022.

                                          Comment


                                          • I am shocked after watching the video she posted on social media abut the new postponement of the Europen tour. Her illness seems to be extremely serious . Is she dying? I really hope she could recover, but I read she has a very rare syndrome that doesn't have a cure right now. I pray for her.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by castorino View Post
                                              I am shocked after watching the video she posted on social media abut the new postponement of the Europen tour. Her illness seems to be extremely serious . Is she dying? I really hope she could recover, but I read she has a very rare syndrome that doesn't have a cure right now. I pray for her.
                                              We are all dying. But yes, what she announced is truly devastating. This illness will for sure shorten her life expectation and what is even worst, her quality of life. We probably won't see her perform again, as much hope as she has, with no cure I don't see how she is going to get better. It's really sad.

                                              Comment


                                              • I watched the video and she really looks sad. I hope she can be back. This is terrible.

                                                Comment


                                                • Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2022/12/08

                                                  #130 (New) These Are Special Times - 80 Days - 44 Peak

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Spotify Weekly Songs Chart - Sweden - 2022/12/08

                                                    #41 Céline Dion - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - 35 Weeks - Peak 38
                                                    Last edited by Celine; Sat December 10, 2022, 13:57.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X