Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coldplay :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    UK Airplay Chart
    Violet Hill #1!
    CR: 13-12-01

    Comment


    • #27
      Oricon YEC 2008
      Viva La Vida 285,000

      Comment


      • #28
        Ok...so the worldwide estimations reported on WorldWideAlbums.net are these below:

        Parachutes: 9.500.000
        A Rush Of Blood To The Head: 13.000.000
        X&Y: 11.000.000

        but this data were reported BEFORE 2008 year and are not up-to-date.

        These are the new estimations, modified in base of the new 2008 sales:

        Parachutes: 9.700.000
        A Rush Of Blood To The Head: 13.200.000
        X&Y: 11.400.000

        Comment


        • #29
          Originally posted by lostprophet
          BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS

          06 COLDPLAY, VIVA LA VIDA 100,742
          18 COLDPLAY, VIOLET HILL 44,297 [total: 44,349]
          123 COLDPLAY, CLOCKS 9,717 43 6,784 1,031,896


          thanks to bks!

          Are these data referring to which nation?
          And...are them up-to-date?

          Comment


          • #30
            Originally posted by coldpatrix
            Originally posted by lostprophet
            BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS

            06 COLDPLAY, VIVA LA VIDA 100,742
            18 COLDPLAY, VIOLET HILL 44,297 [total: 44,349]
            123 COLDPLAY, CLOCKS 9,717 43 6,784 1,031,896


            thanks to bks!

            Are these data referring to which nation?
            And...are them up-to-date?
            THE US digital sales chart, from 14th May.... that was the debut week on that chart for VLV...now the song is getting close to 3 million downloads...

            Comment


            • #31
              From Chart Beat Chat:

              THIS IS YOUR 'VIDA': "At Last" could be the theme song for Coldplay. The group finally hits No. 1 on the Adult Contemporary chart with "Viva La Vida" (Capitol), in its 28th week on the survey, and eight-and-a-half months after debuting on the Hot 100.

              "Coldplay breaks a long monopoly on AC pole position, which has been held by solo artists for 14-and-a-half months. The last time the penthouse was occupied by more than one person was the week of Nov. 24, 2007, when Daughtry was in first place with "Home."

              During the long chart life of "Viva La Vida," the song has been No. 1 on the Hot 100, Hot Digital Songs, Adult Top 40 Airplay, Triple A Airplay, Modern Rock Airplay and now Adult Contemporary – the first song to reach No. 1 on these six lists."

              Comment


              • #32
                Argentina
                DVD monthly chart
                february

                # 2 Live 2003
                (COLDPLAY)
                Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                Comment


                • #33
                  Mexico
                  7 march

                  tw lw lw2 woc
                  17 32 47 47 Coldplay - Viva la Vida

                  34 87 --- -6 Coldplay - Prospekt´s March

                  38 90 --- -2 Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head

                  74 --- --- 48 Coldplay - X & Y

                  76 94 --- -2 Coldplay - Parachutes
                  Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    Argentina
                    DVD biweekly sales chart
                    second half of february 2010

                    4 Live 2003
                    (COLDPLAY)
                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                    Comment


                    • #35
                      Argentina
                      biweekly
                      DVD chart
                      (first part of march)

                      3 Live 2003
                      (COLDPLAY)
                      Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        Germany

                        DVD
                        Coldplay
                        Live 2003
                        2011 Video 3x Gold
                        Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          New Zealand
                          March 13 2011:

                          Coldplay - Fix You - gold x1 (single)
                          Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            From Music Week - Top 10 sellers of the 21st century to date

                            Originally posted by Music Week
                            1 Back To Bedlam – James Blunt (3,239,713 sales)

                            2 No Angel – Dido (3,062,777)

                            3 Spirit – Leona Lewis (3,034,653)

                            4 White Ladder – David Gray (2,940,575)

                            5 1 – The Beatles (2,898,235)

                            6 Life For Rent – Dido (2,866,350)

                            7 Beautiful World – Take That (2,820,079)

                            8 A Rush Of Blood To The Head – Coldplay (2,768,947)

                            9 Hopes And Fears – Keane (2,761,649)

                            10 21 - Adele (2,764,356)
                            #Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black", having its sales split between the original standard version (2,262,399) and deluxe double disc version (824,764) would have been #2 on the list, had chart rules in 2007 allowed its sales to be combined.

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Argentina
                              dvd chart
                              monthly shipments: september 2011

                              # 1 LIVE 2003
                              COLDPLAY
                              Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                Originally posted by coldpatrix
                                Ok...so the worldwide estimations reported on WorldWideAlbums.net are these below:

                                Parachutes: 9.500.000
                                A Rush Of Blood To The Head: 13.000.000
                                X&Y: 11.000.000

                                but this data were reported BEFORE 2008 year and are not up-to-date.

                                These are the new estimations, modified in base of the new 2008 sales:

                                Parachutes: 9.700.000
                                A Rush Of Blood To The Head: 13.200.000
                                X&Y: 11.400.000
                                By now they have sold alot of these albums already
                                MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  2005 Canada YTD Album Sales

                                  04 X&Y 384,078
                                  83 RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 64,202
                                  122 PARACHUTES 47,967

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    France:

                                    8 (5) Mylo Xyloto 10 weeks (peak: No. 1 for 1 week)
                                    95 (RE) Viva La Vida 134 weeks (peak: No. 1 for 9 weeks)
                                    183 (RE) X&Y 86 weeks (peak: No. 1 for 2 weeks)
                                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

                                    Say no to streaming!

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      Viva la Vida (album)
                                      must be close to 9-10 million WW no?
                                      Massive GN'R and rock fan

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        Originally posted by billynofriends
                                        Viva la Vida (album)
                                        must be close to 9-10 million WW no?
                                        surely

                                        i see that vlv is so much praised by people in the internet,
                                        MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                        NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          10 20 12 8 COLDPLAY MYLO XYLOTO 44410 -48 85028 1006352
                                          1 119 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 2483 -34 3775 2807175
                                          1 148 COLDPLAY RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 2236 -19 2765 4808372
                                          1 160 COLDPLAY X&Y 2165 -20 2699 3456171
                                          Do you know Taiwan? If not, check the map, it's in Southeastern Asia and beside mainland China, BUT YOU MUST KNOW, it doesn't belong to China!

                                          Comment


                                          • #46
                                            BB200
                                            5 COLDPLAY MYLO XYLOTO 27,889 -37 44,410 1,034,241

                                            Top Catalog Albums
                                            61 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 2717 9 2483 2809892
                                            87 COLDPLAY PARACHUTES 2391 37 1739 3039306
                                            99 COLDPLAY RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 2247 0 2236 4810619
                                            103 COLDPLAY X&Y 2203 2 2165 3458374

                                            Amazing catalog sales

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              Originally posted by arab
                                              BB200
                                              5 COLDPLAY MYLO XYLOTO 27,889 -37 44,410 1,034,241

                                              Top Catalog Albums
                                              61 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 2717 9 2483 2809892
                                              87 COLDPLAY PARACHUTES 2391 37 1739 3039306
                                              99 COLDPLAY RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 2247 0 2236 4810619
                                              103 COLDPLAY X&Y 2203 2 2165 3458374

                                              Amazing catalog sales
                                              ths certainly mean s they are creating new fans... or maybe old fans are just getting new copies
                                              MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                              NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                BB 200
                                                8 COLDPLAY MYLO XYLOTO 19558 -30 27889 1053799

                                                Top Catalog Albums
                                                80 COLDPLAY PARACHUTES 2078 -13 2391 3041384
                                                106 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 1906 -30 2717 2811798
                                                132 COLDPLAY RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 1687 -25 2247 4812306147 COLDPLAY X&Y 1615 -27 2203 3459989

                                                Hot Digital Tracks
                                                171 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 12771 33 9591 3838921

                                                Digital Tracks Catalog
                                                38 COLDPLAY FIX YOU 10343 -18 12659 1375288
                                                68 COLDPLAY CLOCKS 8260 30 6332 377511
                                                119 COLDPLAY SCIENTIST 6677 17 5696 307332

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  Originally posted by arab
                                                  BB 200
                                                  8 COLDPLAY MYLO XYLOTO 19558 -30 27889 1053799

                                                  Top Catalog Albums
                                                  80 COLDPLAY PARACHUTES 2078 -13 2391 3041384
                                                  106 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 1906 -30 2717 2811798
                                                  132 COLDPLAY RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD 1687 -25 2247 4812306147 COLDPLAY X&Y 1615 -27 2203 3459989

                                                  Hot Digital Tracks
                                                  171 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 12771 33 9591 3838921

                                                  Digital Tracks Catalog
                                                  38 COLDPLAY FIX YOU 10343 -18 12659 1375288
                                                  68 COLDPLAY CLOCKS 8260 30 6332 377511
                                                  119 COLDPLAY SCIENTIST 6677 17 5696 307332
                                                  I thought VLV is already at 5m?
                                                  MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                  NA NA NA NA OH OH

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    VLV passed 5 mln mark long time ago It had 2 versions on iTunes

                                                    Catalog Albums
                                                    199 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 1386 -27 1906 2813184


                                                    Digital Catalog
                                                    16 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 12045 -6 12771 3850966
                                                    40 COLDPLAY FIX YOU 9139 -12 10343 1384427
                                                    80 COLDPLAY CLOCKS 7260 -12 8260 384771
                                                    117 COLDPLAY SCIENTIST 6253 -6 6677 313585
                                                    146 COLDPLAY YELLOW 5487 18 4639 397810

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X