X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zago
    Originally posted by thebigham
    12/08/07 Catalog chart

95 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 5,559 +45% 3,844 6,928,848 (6xp)
    Thanks Bigham for all the catalogue sales.
    yep thanks Bigham , Fallen is still selling ok might just be their signature album.

Comment

• We'll see if a grammy nod for Sweert Sacrifice helps their sales. Would be awesome if they performed on the show. The sales would definitely increase then.
      My life is a circus, and I'm tripping down the tightrope...
      There is nothing to save me, so I will not look down...

Comment

• Isn't the album fallen do a seven times platinum certification by the Riaa for 7 million copies shipped and couldn't they be over 7 million sold of that album by the begining of next year it's fifth anniversary year
        "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• 1/26/08 Catalog chart:

150 WNDU 56 38 40 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 3,274 -25% 4,347 6,963,774 (6xp)

Comment

• thanks for that update bigham would you happen to have the update for the week ending 2/2/08 if so could you post it I'm guessing Fallen sold about 2,500 Copies thank in advance

Comment

• Fallen will pass 7 million this year at this rate
              My Last.fm

Comment

• It's sad that The Open Door didn't see a similar success story. I believe it to be the far superior album (though it DOES have to grow on people as it is more alternative with less Ben Moody like hooks.) I think it sold relatively well considering, having sold almost five million world wide (for today's standards that's one of the higher selling records of 06/07.) Though the real test will be with the third album. Can they sustain any more success. I think had they made Call Me When Your Sobre, the second single, it will have done just as well and would have given the album some longevity. Their first single would have done well regardless as it was the comeback song. Ah well. I really enjoyed this era (minus the band brake ups.)

Comment

• Evanescence The Open Door 4404000 4734300
                  http://www.worldwidealbums.net/
                  Worldwide sales, Daily music news, music History

Comment

• Thanks for that update Zago

Comment

• http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/riaa/index.jsp

Fallen Evanescence 7xp

Comment

• Both albums are still selling! Week ending 11-01-2009:

306 WNDU 37 24 26 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 3,798 5,390 -30 7,170,957
                        8 WNDU 99 48 33 EVANESCENCE OPEN DOOR 3,083 3,157 -2 1,973,797
                        Top Catalog Albums of the Soundscan era

Let there be rock!

Comment

• Wow great to see both are still selling well. I'm really happy to see The Open Door hit almost 2M!

Comment

• Wow Fallen sold 200.000 copies last year!!
                            BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• New RIAA cert:

Evanescence, The Open Door 2xp

Comment

• From Billboard Magazine's Decade/Year End In Review Issue:

Soundscan Top 50 Selling Albums Of The 2000's

13 Evanescence - Fallen 7,318,000

- so around 150k in 2009.

Let there be rock!

Comment

• From the 12/12 Chart
                                  248 WNDU 95 118 89 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 4,924 110 2,350 7,317,867
                                  2 WNDU 99 100 EVANESCENCE OPEN DOOR 1,278 28 996 2,030,330

Comment

• thanks for those RHCP02 that means Fallen should be close to an 8x plat cert soon

Comment

• U.S. iTunes

#205 Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
                                      #626 Evanescence - My Immortal
                                      #887 Amy Lee ft. Seether - Broken [AMAZING song]

After ALL this time, I think it's impressive the way 'Bring me to life' and 'My Immortal' are selling because they have been at those positions by SEVERAL months. A new album is expected already this year, hope we will have news soon.

Comment

• w/e 06/06/2010:

48 50 55 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 2,168 2,131 2 7,394,860

What a strong catalog seller this has become!

Let there be rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane
                                          w/e 06/06/2010:

48 50 55 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 2,168 2,131 2 7,394,860

What a strong catalog seller this has become!
                                          Their albums AND songs are still selling immensely throughout the worldwide iTunes charts.

No doubt their next album is going to be a hit and push up the others, especially "Fallen".

Comment

• So since the beginning of December, Fallen has sold around 75k! It seems that it will keep its trend of selling around 150k per year.

Comment

• EVANESCENCE FALLEN 1,960 -2 1,991 7,409,029

Comment

• w/e 19/9/2010:

53 EVANESCENCE FALLEN 1,878 -1 1,898 7,424,680

Let there be rock!

Comment

• any updates of evanescence's albums sales?

Comment

• Originally posted by kyris23
                                                    any updates of evanescence's albums sales?
                                                    No but their self-titled albums out in October 4th in the US of this year!!
                                                    Click here for my Top 15 Artists of 2011!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X