• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK. TOP 100 SINGLES

84. (NEW) MY OWN SOUL´S WARNING

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

Comment

• Any updates on the charting positions for the 1st week?
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• 9/5/2020 Billboard 200:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...source=twitter

Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ Ties for Most Weeks at No. 1 in 2020 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
        8/30/2020 by Keith Caulfield

The Killers arrive at No. 8 with the group’s new album, Imploding the Mirage, securing the rock band its sixth top 10 effort. Imploding the Mirage bows with 37,000 equivalent album units earned, with 30,000 of that sum in album sales. The remainder of its first week total comprise SEA units (7,000) and TEA units (1,000).

The Killers’ first top 10 came 15 years ago with its debut album, Hot Fuss. The set bowed on the list dated July 4, 2004 at No. 59 and eventually peaked at No. 7 on the May 7, 2005 chart.

Comment

• Thanks for the update; a top10 is indeed a respectable position but i wished such grand album could have generated a bigger buzz.
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

2 (NEW) 1 Imploding The Mirage

Tying "Battle Born" (2012) as their highest peaking album over here.

Comment

• The Killers Collect Third Top Rock Albums No. 1 With 'Imploding the Mirage'

Imploding the Mirage, The Killers' sixth studio album, arrives as their third No. 1 on Billboard's Top Rock Albums chart dated Sept. 5.

The set bows with 37,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Aug. 27, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data. Of that sum, 30,000 units were via album sales.

Imploding the Mirage is The Killers' third straight full-length to rule Top Rock Albums, following the No. 1 launches and one-week reigns of Battle Born (Oct. 16, 2012) and Wonderful Wonderful (Oct. 14, 2017).

The Las Vegas rockers' latest effort also starts at No. 2 on Alternative Albums. On the all-format Billboard 200, it opens at No. 8, marking their sixth top 10, dating to their first, No. 7-debuting and -peaking first LP Hot Fuss in May 2005.

Concurrently, two tracks from Imploding the Mirage dot the multi-metric Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart, led by current single "My Own Soul's Warning," which re-enters at a new No. 19 high, while "Blowback" starts at No. 41. The album's lead single, "Caution," hit No. 3 in March and fellow cut "Fire in Bone" peaked at No. 27 in May.

Radio-wise, "My Own Soul's Warning" reaches new highs of No. 8 on Alternative Airplay and No. 9 on Adult Alternative Songs and jumps 16-13 on the all-rock-format, audience-based Rock Airplay list with 3.4 million audience impressions, up 19%. "Caution" ruled both Alternative Airplay and Rock Airplay and reached Nos. 2 and 35 on Adult Alternative Songs and Mainstream Rock Songs, respectively.

"Caution" also sparked The Killers' biggest crossover to Adult Pop Songs in a decade-and-a-half, peaking at No. 16 in July, their best since "When You Were Young" reached No. 15 in 2006. "Caution" has since segued to Adult Contemporary, where it rises 30-26, marking the band's first entry on the chart.
              >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• UK

Killers Imploding The Mirage Emi Silver Album 11.09.2020

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

32 (27) 3 Imploding The Mirage

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

43 (32) 4 Imploding The Mirage

Comment

Working...