#52 Australia
    #103 United States
    #502 United Kingdom

YouTube:
    #82 Canada

Apple Music:
    #194 Canada
    #382 United States
    You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

• US Billboard Hot 100

#18 (+6) 14w Nobody But You *new peak*

Wow i'm so happy! Hopefully she releases a new single this year that does better than "Used To Love You" (#52) and Make Me Like You (#54).

Comment

• Spotify US Chart:
        154 Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani) by Blake Shelton 227,248
        Debut on the chart.

Comment

• Wow, wow and they just got a #1 on the Country Airplay Chart, and wow a Top 20! Hopefully they get a Gold certification.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
            Wow, wow and they just got a #1 on the Country Airplay Chart, and wow a Top 20! Hopefully they get a Gold certification.
            There you go:

Gold!

Comment

• US Billboard Hot 100

#20 15w Nobody But You (-2)

Comment

• Wait, the single is also Gold in Canada! Her first cert since UTLY in 2015!

I was seeing her wiki discography page and at TSE not having a cert in the USA when it should be at least 3xPlatinum!! And HB should be around 3xP too.

Comment

• Wow! When was the last time a female artist over 50 hit the Billboard top 20? Madonna? And before her? Maybe Cher?

Comment

• Yup, that’s pretty much it.

Comment

• Top 10 singles on BB Hot 100 by Female artists over 50:

1. “I’ve Finally Found Someone” Barbra Streisand - 54 years, 7 months - #8
                      2. “GMAYL” Madonna - 53 years, 6 months - #10
                      3. “I Don’t Wanna Fight” Tina Turner - 53 years, 5 months - #9
                      4. “Believe” Cher - 52 years, 10 months - #1
                      5. “All I Want For Christmas” Mariah Carey - 50 years, 8 months (if she was born in 1969) - #1
                      6. “Nobody But You” - Gwen Stefani - 50 years, 5 months - #18*

I checked Diana Ross, Dionne Warrwick, Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin and others. Some of them had top 10/20 singles when they were 47. But from what I’ve found, these are the only ladies over 50 to score top 20 singles.
                      Last edited by Washingtonian25; Sat May 2nd, 2020, 11:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                        Top 10 singles on BB Hot 100 by Female artists over 50:

1. “I’ve Finally Found Someone” Barbra Streisand - 54 years, 7 months - #8
                        2. “GMAYL” Madonna - 53 years, 6 months - #10
                        3. “I Don’t Wanna Fight” Tina Turner - 53 years, 5 months - #9
                        4. “Believe” Cher - 52 years, 10 months - #1
                        5. “All I Want For Christmas” Mariah Carey - 50 years, 8 months (if she was born in 1969) - #1
                        6. “Nobody But You” - Gwen Stefani - 50 years, 5 months - #18*

I checked Diana Ross, Dionne Warrwick, Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin and others. Some of them had top 10/20 singles when they were 47. But from what I’ve found, these are the only ladies over 50 to score top 20 singles.
                        Brenda Lee - Rockin Around The Christmas Tree - 75 years old, #2

Comment

• And it’s mostly because of airplay I think? Because the streaming number is 24M, which is kinda low, don’t know how much is selling on digital.

Also I found it weird that it’s a duet and yet it’s on her Spotify page, only on his.

Comment

• US Billboard Hot 100

#28 (-5) Nobody But You
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• US Billboard Hot 100

#35 (-7) Nobody But You
                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                              X