• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BadMan125
    Originally posted by Rattlehead93
    Originally posted by BadMan125
    Originally posted by Rattlehead93
    13 must have hit 300,000 in America by now
    Must've.
    Yeah. So they can apply for the Gold Certification when it's close to selling 500,000
    They might get there by this month next year. You know how some albums continue to sell slowly after its release and then eventually go gold or platinum? This could be one of them.

I really wish!! (+1) Hope 13 ended up as a good catalog seller !! and can eventually surpass the gold barrier
    But that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever
    and don't forget the joker

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattlehead93
      Originally posted by abdon
      WOW!!!

Also Megadeth is opening the show!!

Now I´m getting ready (I got paid today) wich means I will attend !! SabbatH RUles!!! in HELL

Comment

• Last Night

47.000 Attendance !! accordingly to ticketeck sold ouT!

http://www.emol.com/noticias/magazine/2 ... lleno.html

even though the media claims 50 K

Comment

• 10/12 Current 200

181 153 16 13 Black Sabbath

SS estimate by oldbloke:

313,000 13 Black Sabbath

This being certified Gold is doubtful. It's off the BB200. Sales are around 2k each week.

Comment

• mmmmmm therefore 400 K seems difficult (very unlikely) right now !!

let´s see if something happen in Christmass period is a good gift (if you don´t care much enough about it)

thanks for the update

BTW if it sells 2k every week (it will take 1 more year to surpass the 400 k )

Comment

• While I didn't expect this to be a huge success, I still had hopes that it wouldn't be that frontloaded and maybe go Gold... Well it should still be their most successful album in a while.
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• We can blame the debut 155 k was not enough for an album that people were waiting in long 34 years !! It should have been over than 200 K but we must remember that nowadays rock albums plummeted as fast as a shark !! because rock means pink or any other female pop stars that scratches a guitar !! in terms of that we can´t expect more !! can we??

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham
                  10/12 Current 200

SS estimate by oldbloke:

313,000 13 Black Sabbath

This being certified Gold is doubtful. It's off the BB200. Sales are around 2k each week.
                  313,000? NICE! And not yet at least lol, maybe around this time next year it'll have climbed to 400,000 then it'd be eligible.

Comment

• 400k is no longer enough for a Gold cert. It has to be over 450k.

Comment

• I´m shure you´re right Bigham and maybe that´s the reason why a Different Kind of Truth (Van halen) is not certified yet.

Comment

400k is no longer enough for a Gold cert. It has to be over 450k.
                        That's kind of sad.

Originally posted by abdon
                        I´m shure you´re right Bigham and maybe that´s the reason why a Different Kind of Truth (Van halen) is not certified yet.
                        You would have thought that the Record Label would be pushing for that one to be certified Gold. It sold over 411,000 copies in America by the end of last year.

Comment

• DVD Chart Chile

5 BLACK SABBATH
                          VIDEO COLLECTION

Comment

10/12 Current 200

SS estimate by oldbloke:

313,000 13 Black Sabbath

So it's gonna be a long while I see.
                            "Crime is increasing
                            Trigger happy policing..."
                            -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

• 10/19 Current 200:

177 181 17 13 Black Sabbath

Comment

• a DVD is coming soon Gathered in their Masses (live)

End of the begining, god is dead ? methademic and Loner as well are featured !

somehow it could help to reach those 400 K

Comment

• Originally posted by abdon
                                  a DVD is coming soon Gathered in their Masses (live)

End of the begining, god is dead ? methademic and Loner as well are featured !

somehow it could help to reach those 400 K

Nice\,,/

Comment

• Canada

2x gold record awards for 13

What that means??? Platinum?? because as I know Gold = Platinum /2 therefore if I do the math 2XGold = Platinum

am I right?? :-?

Comment

• not in Canada.

platinum means 100,000 copies sold, whereas double gold probably means 80,000 (2*40,000).

I wonder when 13 goes gold in US. It must be doing about 1000 sales/week which would have it certified Gold in 2-3 years.

Comment

• Thank U for the info!

I think it is safe to say that it will take a bit longer for a gold certification in US it should be around 330 k right now

Comment

Canada

2x gold record awards for 13

What that means??? Platinum?? because as I know Gold = Platinum /2 therefore if I do the math 2XGold = Platinum

am I right?? :-?
                                          WOW:O. Hope the sales keep going up for them

Comment

• Well I think 2 ways that it might happen

1. New album 2014
                                            2. Second Leg (13 Tour)

BTW they released a video for Loner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvThopYOLY

Comment

Well I think 2 ways that it might happen

1. New album 2014
                                              2. Second Leg (13 Tour)

BTW they released a video for Loner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvThopYOLY
                                              Hmm. You know I can't help but feel that 13 didn't live up to all those expectations that were set for it. It was a good album but nowhere near what everyone talked it up to be.

Comment

• I´m so agree with you, 13 is a good album, but people were waiting for something like the debut album, paranoid, master of reality, or even something as great as Heaven and Hell, but none of that happened, therefore, tour and an new album are the only chances left. But I like 13 now you can`t compare to

God is Dead ? to Black Sabbath song
                                                End of the begining to The Wizard
                                                Loner to N.I.B.

Comment

I´m so agree with you, 13 is a good album, but people were waiting for something like the debut album, paranoid, master of reality, or even something as great as Heaven and Hell, but none of that happened, therefore, tour and an new album are the only chances left. But I like 13 now you can`t compare to

God is Dead ? to Black Sabbath song
                                                  End of the begining to The Wizard
                                                  Loner to N.I.B.
                                                  I don't understand why people were expecting another classic. I was expecting it to be better than it was but not a classic. The 2 best songs off it were God is Dead? and Methademic, a lot of the other ones had too similar vocal patterns/tried to resemble the old Sabbath songs (there's a part of End of the Beginning that sounds just like their self-titled song). Those flaws were my biggest turn off.

Comment

• There´s one reason those are the classic rock songs that opened doors to everything in the 80´s and 90`s bands, even today, before any concert starts you can hear War Pigs, or Paranoid or heaven and hell, if you go to a bar at night paranoid is there, or any tribute band will do at least 1 sabbath song, BTW so agree with you the album have so many songs that are very familiar to the old sabbath theres one song that takes me back to planet caravan instantly I can´t help it (ZeitgeisT song)

but let´s see I think God Is Dead is going to be another classic in the future just like rock n roll train from AC/DC

Comment

Working...
                                                    X