Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abdon
    Do you think so?

I think is very far away from gold, but Ozzy just said in an interview to record a new album after this worldwide tour, if that happens the gold certification will be on the lock
    To be certified Gold in the U.S. you have to achieve 500,000 shipments, not sell 500,000. I think that another 130,000 have been shipped to stores lol.

Comment

• 130000 units!!

if it sells 1k per week, that means in 130 weeks more will achieve that gold certification

I guess will wait some time to see it unless something extraordinary happens
      But that's the way I like it baby I don't want to live forever
      and don't forget the joker

Comment

130000 units!!

if it sells 1k per week, that means in 130 weeks more will achieve that gold certification

I guess will wait some time to see it unless something extraordinary happens
        Nono it has to have 500,000 SHIPMENTS to be Gold as in copies that are sent to the stores, not copies that are bought by the costumers lol.

Comment

• Well if they shipped those units, that might be a good sign of a new upcoming album!! and a new worldwide tour!! Ozzy spoke about it, no details but the doors are open and I bet they do want another tour

Comment

• Yeah, usually if something goes gold or platinum, it's usually on shipments. Sales are different from shipments. I guess they're waiting for some big announcement?
            "Crime is increasing
            Trigger happy policing..."
            -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Well if they shipped those units, that might be a good sign of a new upcoming album!! and a new worldwide tour!! Ozzy spoke about it, no details but the doors are open and I bet they do want another tour
              Tony Iommi said they may be done after this year. And I'm pretty sure they shipped those units lol

Comment

• Brazil

some codes

Black Sabbath -Black Sabbath DVD
                AA 1000

The Black Sabbath Story Vol1 DVD
                AC 500
                The Black Sabbath Story Vol2 DVD
                AB 500

BS with Rob H. Live DVD
                AA 1000

Gathered in their masses DVD
                AA 10000
                DVD + CD
                AA 20000

Paranoid Classic Albums DVD
                AC 1000
                Blu-ray
                AB 2000

The last supper
                AK 4000

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne Blu-ray
                AA 1000
                DVD
                AA 2000
                AB 1500

Ozzy Live & Loud (limited ed) DVD
                AA 1000
                regular DVD
                AD 1000
                AF 1000
                AH 500

Ozzy Live at Budokan DVD
                AM 1000
                AP 1000
                AQ 500
                AT 1500

Ozzy Speak of the devil DVD
                AA 1000
                AC 3000

Comment

• Originally posted by Rattlehead93
                  Originally posted by abdon
                  Well if they shipped those units, that might be a good sign of a new upcoming album!! and a new worldwide tour!! Ozzy spoke about it, no details but the doors are open and I bet they do want another tour
                  Tony Iommi said they may be done after this year. And I'm pretty sure they shipped those units lol

OK than I believe you (lol)

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

98 (RE) 13

20th week on the charts. I guess we can expect a climb next week due to their concert here.

Comment

• 1M worldwide for 13

http://www.bravewords.com/news/224775

Comment

• Thank U John, maybe 900 K are sold and 100 K are shipments worldwide, but I think the main reason is US where sales are still under 400 K.
                        And I don´t see this album as a regular paranoid album in terms of sales..

Comment

• BB Boxscores

26 Black Sabbath, Soundgarden Hallenstadion Zurich, Switzerland June 20, 2014 $1,473,990 12,746 /
                          13,000 1 / 0 $116.26, $105.08 abc Production

Comment

• Croatia
                            week 31
                            Top International

MASTER OF REALITY
                            BLACK SABBATH
                            Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• BTW I also bought it a few weeks ago!! I had it on my computer and it was time for a CD format.

Any 13 update ???? is it finally 400 K > sales

Comment

• Czech R & Slovakia

IFPI ?R Hitparáda - ALBUMS - TOP 100

#63 RE 13

Comment

• I created my music website as a place for information exchange to enjoy music in the world.
                                  "MY MUSICGARDEN"
                                  http://akhr0622.wix.com/my-musicgarden
                                  I post interesting information and topics of music around the world.
                                  If you have any topic or idea or information, please let me know.

And I posted information of Black Sabbath's all single charts in the world on my website!!
                                  On the page, there are red tune titles link to the tunes on Youtube, so if you want listen the tunes, click the red tune titles!!
                                  Check them here!!
                                  http://akhr0622.wix.com/my-musicgarden# ... ngles/crv3

If somebody wants to post the advertisement, please let me know.
                                  There are link to my facebook page and contact page.

Comment

• Finland
                                    week 3
                                    dvd chart

9 (RE) 2
                                    Black Sabbath
                                    Masters Of Reality
                                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• I don´t wanna believe it

Comment

• Brazil

ABPD:

[DVD] Black Sabbath - Live Gathered in Their Masses Black Sabbath 2015 - Universal Music GOLD

[DVD] Black Sabbath - Live Gathered in Their Masses Black Sabbath 2015 - Universal Music 1xP

Comment

• doing great !

Comment

• BB Boxscores

1 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Madison Square Garden New York, N.Y. Feb. 26-27, 2016 $3,471,530 29,411 /
                                            29,411 2 / 2 $184.50, $144.50, $90, $60 Live Nation

6 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Tacoma Dome Tacoma, Wash. Feb. 6, 2016 $1,465,059 17,480 /
                                            18,284 1 / 0 $147, $32 Live Nation

Comment

• Here we go again ! & this Time The National Stadium !!

Totally deserved

I´ll finally get my The End Ep

Comment

• I want Sabbath to last forever !

Comment

• BB Boxscores

12 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons United Center Chicago, Ill. Jan. 22, 2016 $1,525,127 14,517 /
                                                  15,648 1 / 0 $147, $32 Live Nation

13 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Qudos Bank Arena Sydney, Australia April 23, 2016 $1,458,830 13,717 /
                                                  13,717 1 / 1 $115.98, $100.51 Live Nation

17 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Palace of Auburn Hills Auburn Hills, Mich. Feb. 19, 2016 $1,204,212 13,030 /
                                                  14,231 1 / 0 $165, $35 Live Nation

18 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Pepsi Center Denver, Colo. Feb. 15, 2016 $1,202,717 12,257 /
                                                  14,280 1 / 0 $165, $35 Live Nation

20 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons SAP Center San Jose, Calif. Feb. 9, 2016 $1,182,483 12,226 /
                                                  13,533 1 / 0 $147, $32 Live Nation

24 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Target Center Minneapolis, Minn. Jan. 25, 2016 $965,445 10,871 /
                                                  12,928 1 / 0 $147, $32 Live Nation

25 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Mandalay Bay Events Center Las Vegas, Nev. Feb. 13, 2016 $962,808 8,555 /
                                                  9,283 1 / 0 $165, $35 Live Nation

29 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons CenturyLink Center Omaha, Neb. Jan. 20, 2016 $875,263 10,317 /
                                                  13,681 1 / 0 $147, $32 Live Nation

31 Black Sabbath, Rival Sons Sprint Center Kansas City, Mo. Feb. 17, 2016 $868,001 10,715 /
                                                  13,115 1 / 0 $165, $35 Live Nation

Comment

• U.K.
                                                    B.P.I.

BLACK SABBATH - MASTER OF REALITY
                                                    Gold Certification (Album) 17 June 2016
                                                    BMG (SANCTUARY)
                                                    Released
                                                    Certification History:
                                                    Silver Certification 22 July 2013
                                                    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

Working...
                                                    X