No announcement yet.

Mika :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Wow, Mika is really big in Italy right now.

Italy (FIMI Albums Chart 1/8)
    29 (32) MIKA Songbook Vol. 1 [59 weeks]

Almost 60 weeks!!
    "I want to make people cry even when they don't understand my words", Edith Piaf, the Voice of the Sparrow.

Comment

Italy (FIMI Albums Chart 1/15):

40 (29) MIKA Songbook Vol. 1 [60 weeks]
      "I want to make people cry even when they don't understand my words", Edith Piaf, the Voice of the Sparrow.

Comment

France (SNEP Albums Chart 2/14):

211 (216) MIKA The Origin Of Love [88 weeks]

Comment

France (SNEP Albums Chart 3/7):

224 (188) MIKA The Origin Of Love [91 weeks]

He'll make a show performance on August 6th, at La Corderie Royale.

Comment

Italy

Beautiful Disaster Fedez & Mika NEWTOPIA oro 2015 (Gold)

Comment

Italy

Staring At The Sun MIKA UNIVERSAL MUSIC oro (Gold) 2016

Comment

Swiss Album Charts

80 (NEW) 1 Sinfonia Pop

Comment

Swiss Album Charts

89 (80) 2 Sinfonia Pop

Interesting 2nd week drop...

Comment

@bpi_music 52m52 minutes ago
                    Following his stint as Louis' guest judge on @TheXFactor, @Mikasounds' 'Big Girl You Are Beautiful' is now Silver!
                    #bpiAwards
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Well.. 10 years later is better than never

Comment

Mika’s debut LP, Life In Cartoon Motion, was released in 2007 and sold more than 6m copies worldwide, with 1.5m shifted in the UK alone.

After Life In Cartoon Motion, Mika has released three more LPs: The Boy Who Knew Too Much (2009), the Origin Of Love (2012) and No Place In Heaven (2015).

All of them have been signed to Universal, all of them have been profitable, and all of them have sold over a million copies worldwide.

To date, Mika has sold more than 10m albums in total – largely thanks to his enduring popularity in regions such as France, Italy, Austria and South Korea.
                        https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/mika/

Comment

Originally posted by LostAvenger
                          Mika’s debut LP, Life In Cartoon Motion, was released in 2007 and sold more than 6m copies worldwide, with 1.5m shifted in the UK alone.

After Life In Cartoon Motion, Mika has released three more LPs: The Boy Who Knew Too Much (2009), the Origin Of Love (2012) and No Place In Heaven (2015).

All of them have been signed to Universal, all of them have been profitable, and all of them have sold over a million copies worldwide.

To date, Mika has sold more than 10m albums in total – largely thanks to his enduring popularity in regions such as France, Italy, Austria and South Korea.
                          https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/mika/
                          I don't believe it
                          No place in heaven hás no chance to havê sold 1 million copies

Comment

His Life in Cartoon Motion album went GOLD in Italy (25k since 2009 - http://www.fimi.it/certificazioni)

More than 4.8 million units collected:
                            https://popularalbums.blogspot.com/p...on-motion.html
                            (https://popularalbums.blogspot.be/p/news-updates.html)
                            +
                            https://twitter.com/popularalbums/st...93804549787648
                            https://popularalbums.blogspot.be -> 362 albums and counting...
                            FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/popularalbums

Comment

Mika's new album, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, debuted @ #57 in the UK.

Originally posted by Music Week
                              My Name Is Michael Holbrook (No.57, 1,735 sales), the fifth studio album for Mika, whose 2007 debut Life In Cartoon Motion topped the chart and sold 1,706,068 copies.
                              Last edited by Debs_Wild; Sat October 12, 2019, 10:52.

Comment

I find it incredible how his popularity just vanished over there from the 1st to the 2nd album. It’s so weird.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                  I find it incredible how his popularity just vanished over there from the 1st to the 2nd album. It’s so weird.
                                  Well, this usually happened to female artists (Duffy, Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Emeli Sandé to name a few). The UK seems to be a weird market for their own artists.

Comment

FRANCE
                                    6 (New) My Name Is Michael Holbrook

ITALY
                                    10 (New) My Name Is Michael Holbrook

Comment

He promoted the album on the italian tv yesterday. At the moment the album is back to #5 on italian itunes & 8 on Amazon.
                                      Maybe it will be stable or won't fall too much.

Comment

Swiss Album Charts

10 (NEW) 1 My Name Is Michael Holbrook

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                          Mika's new album, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, debuted @ #57 in the UK.

What a big shame. This album should have easily ended up on the top10 along with a couple of top10 hits. Argh.... poor Mika is not on the radar for some reason. This album genuinely has some pure gems.
                                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Swiss Album Charts

21 (10) 2 My Name Is Michael Holbrook

Comment

Mika's latest album is a flop. Sales have been low everywhere!

Comment

Italian Album Chart

15 (10) 2 My Name Is Michael Holbrook

Tonight he is performing at X Factor Italia.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerHenry View Post
                                                  Mika's latest album is a flop. Sales have been low everywhere!
                                                  First week sales:

- UK: 1,700
                                                  - USA: 5,300
                                                  - France: 7,000
                                                  - Italy: 1,300

WW: 20,000

Comment

• Swiss Album Charts

28 (21) 3 My Name Is Michael Holbrook

Comment

Working...
                                                    X