Hilary Duff :: The "Dignity" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilary Duff :: The "Dignity" Era

Has someone have any information of how many copies has dignity sold in each country in their first week. Well, I have some information about her sales in italy.

Italian album sales
    Certification in first week: GOLD
    Sales: 40,000
    Position:8

Irish Album Chart
    Position:10

UK Albums Chart
    Position: 25
    Testing Your Intelligence

someone please respond

Comment

" Three divas, one country, the others pop and R&B, could profit from strong Easter sales to challenge the two guys. SBMG Nashville chanteuse Martina McBride’s latest, Waking up Laughing, could have her doing just that next week, with a shot at 120k. Hollywood Records’ Hilary Duff is all grown up on Dignity, which is also heading towards 120k . Finally, Beyonce releases a deluxe version of her hit Music World/Columbia/CRG album, B’day, which should add 100-110k to her total, featuring the hot new duet with Shakira, “Beautiful Liar.” "
      Sorry, Lumi, that's all I know. :(
      Digital music biz rules!!

Comment

Re: Dignity By Hilary Duff

Originally posted by Lumi
        Italian album sales
        Certification in first week: GOLD
        Sales: 40,000
        Position:8
        it shipped 40,000 not sold..will be difficult that it reach 40,000 in italy if it start at 8 (that could be around 10k but also around 5k) and haven't more hit singles..
        http://www.worldwidealbums.net/
        Worldwide sales, Daily music news, music History

Comment

How can we post album sales figures when the album just came out on Monday/Tuesday?

UK figures will be out Sunday.

US figures will be out next Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigham
            How can we post album sales figures when the album just came out on Monday/Tuesday?

UK figures will be out Sunday.

US figures will be out next Wednesday.
            It was released in the UK on the 26th.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

debuts at #12 in Spain

Comment

Down two places to twelve in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by amazingboy
                    debuts at #12 in Spain
                    she did a really good debut in spain, because like is a english album

Comment

Originally posted by garyhun
                      " Three divas, one country, the others pop and R&B, could profit from strong Easter sales to challenge the two guys. SBMG Nashville chanteuse Martina McBride’s latest, Waking up Laughing, could have her doing just that next week, with a shot at 120k. Hollywood Records’ Hilary Duff is all grown up on Dignity, which is also heading towards 120k . Finally, Beyonce releases a deluxe version of her hit Music World/Columbia/CRG album, B’day, which should add 100-110k to her total, featuring the hot new duet with Shakira, “Beautiful Liar.” "
                      thanks for respondind. Well I don't think Timbaland and Beyonce will sell more than hilary because hil has changed alot and with love is doing well in charts. Hope dignity can make it to 300,000 in its first week in the United States.

Comment

thanks for respondind. Well I don't think Timbaland and Beyonce will sell more than hilary because hil has changed alot and with love is doing well in charts. Hope dignity can make it to 300,000 in its first week in the United States.
                        300,000 will neeeeevvvver happen. the highest she ever got is 207,000 with Most Wanted.

I'd say that the highest she'll get is 150,000 this week, and mayyyybe #1 or #2. But if the album were released 2 years ago when general album sales were higher, i'd expect more like 250,000.

Comment

17 Australia

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemyGA
                            300,000 will neeeeevvvver happen. the highest she ever got is 207,000 with Most Wanted.

I'd say that the highest she'll get is 150,000 this week, and mayyyybe #1 or #2. But if the album were released 2 years ago when general album sales were higher, i'd expect more like 250,000.
                            Why not. She can make 300,000 copies because it matter if people like her new album not because most wanted has just gotten to 207,000.

Comment

UK 25 - 53 :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshie
                                :-?

a higher peak than Most Wanted, but MW had staying power and sold over 100,000 copies. :(

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemyGA
                                  Originally posted by Yoshie
                                  :-?

a higher peak than Most Wanted, but MW had staying power and sold over 100,000 copies. :(
                                  I've heard dignity shipped 120k in the united states. So low, I was hoping 300k because I already bought the cd and is really good.

Comment

Switzerland Hitparade Top 100 Albums

Position: 67

Comment

NOW IN: 53.91%

-- 4 HILARY DUFF HOLLYWOOD 98,899
                                      DIGNITY

Comment

Looks like she's going to sell more than 120k then.

Comment

US iTunes:

With Love - #11 & #76

Comment

War Inc. trailer (Hilarys new movie)
                                            Kinda unrelated, but yeah. Go Hilary!

Comment

Originally posted by candyman

DIGNITY
                                              ew. they PREDICTED sales of 120,000, not shipped 120,000.

that sucks. wayyy lower than predicted :(

Comment

Originally posted by candyman

DIGNITY
                                                Thanks for the information. That is only 53.91%. Do you have at least 90%. Because I can't believe she shipped that much and also the total she will shipped is about 400,000 copies in the united states. Hope the sales increases in the next week.

Comment

^ you can see the updates in the Hits Daily Double Thread

latest update:

NOW IN: 73.17%

-- 4 HILARY DUFF HOLLYWOOD 118,108
                                                  DIGNITY

Comment

Working...
                                                  X