Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kanye West :: Charts & Sales History

    Well, Kanye is gearing up to releasing his third album, "Graduation" soon. It was supposed to drop in September, but it got moved up to late August.

    Kanye has made a music video for the song "Can't Tell Me Nothing." I don't know if that's the first single or not, but looking at Wikipedia, it says the song charted at #73 on the R&B charts. Can anyone tell if this is true?

    Does anyone have the sales figures for Kanye's last two albums?

  • #2
    Yes, its the first single.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Graduation" + More Kanye West Charts

      Originally posted by Mugen
      Does anyone have the sales figures for Kanye's last two albums?
      Here are some sales figures for his last album.
      http://fanofmusic.free.fr/Site-Charts-B ... yeWest.htm

      Comment


      • #4
        the new single "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is at No.48 on the US iTunes

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tada
          the new single "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is at No.48 on the US iTunes
          Yay, it's moving up in the charts.

          Comment


          • #6
            "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is no. 46 on US iTunes.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mugen
              "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is no. 46 on US iTunes.
              they released the single too early + with little airplay = no "Gold Digger" coming at all!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tada
                Originally posted by Mugen
                "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is no. 46 on US iTunes.
                they released the single too early + with little airplay = no "Gold Digger" coming at all!
                this is not the lead single for graduation, he's releasing 'stronger' which samples a daft punk song..a radio rip leaked few days ago..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by flowers
                  Originally posted by tada
                  Originally posted by Mugen
                  "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is no. 46 on US iTunes.
                  they released the single too early + with little airplay = no "Gold Digger" coming at all!
                  this is not the lead single for graduation, he's releasing 'stronger' which samples a daft punk song..a radio rip leaked few days ago..
                  I'm sorry, thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    "Can't Tell Me Nothing" has reached number 80 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mugen
                      "Can't Tell Me Nothing" has reached number 80 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
                      I hope it's not its peak position!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "Can't Tell Me Nothing" moved up a couple spots on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Charts. It's now at #67.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mugen
                          "Can't Tell Me Nothing" moved up a couple spots on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Charts. It's now at #67.
                          yes, 6 spots from No.73!!!
                          But the song is falling down on the US iTunes, it takes No.75 right now

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            "Can't Tell Me Nothing" moved up again in the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Charts. It's now at #49.

                            "Can't Tell Me Nothing" entered the Hot Rap Tracks chart. It's at #24.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Strongers the first single

                              Has CTMN ben released just to promote the album?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by blade699
                                Strongers the first single

                                Has CTMN ben released just to promote the album?
                                Kinda. It's more to promote a mixtape that he released with the same name. However, it does build a buzz for Graduation, so that can't hurt.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Does anyone know when Stronger is going to released to download on iTunes?

                                  By the way Can't Tell Me Nothing dropped to #96 on the charts this week.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Rob4535
                                    Does anyone know when Stronger is going to released to download on iTunes?

                                    By the way Can't Tell Me Nothing dropped to #96 on the charts this week.
                                    I don't know but i hope they'll wait with the release after increasing of airplay and a release of video, maybe 3/4 of July

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is number 45 on the Hot R&B and Hip-Hop Tracks and number 21 on the Hot Rap Tracks.


                                      "Stronger" is going for radio adds this week, so hopefully it will show up on the charts next week.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Mugen
                                        "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is number 45 on the Hot R&B and Hip-Hop Tracks and number 21 on the Hot Rap Tracks.


                                        "Stronger" is going for radio adds this week, so hopefully it will show up on the charts next week.
                                        I'd not say that "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is doing great, it seems to be a very small hit!
                                        I hope that amazing "Stronger" will hit radios and will be gainin' plenty of spins soon!!

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          "Stronger" entered the Hot Rap Tracks chart at number 21.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            50 vs Kanye!!

                                            Kanye's album release has been brought forward one week and will go head to head with 50s new album when they are released Sept.11.

                                            Team Kanye!!
                                            Umbrella! Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh-eh!

                                            Gimme Gimme More! Gimme More!

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              "Can't Tell Me Nothing" re-entered the Hot 100 at number 96. It's at #38 on the Hot R&B and Hip-Hop Tracks and #19 on the Hot Rap Tracks Chart.

                                              "Stronger" has reached #13 on the Hot Rap Tracks chart. It's also in the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart as well.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                I hope "Stronger" climbs higher, hopefully top ten. Airplay seems to be picking up, maybe if it does well on iTunes it can go top 10/20.
                                                Umbrella! Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh-eh!

                                                Gimme Gimme More! Gimme More!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by SpookyElectric
                                                  I hope "Stronger" climbs higher, hopefully top ten. Airplay seems to be picking up, maybe if it does well on iTunes it can go top 10/20.
                                                  yes, surefire Top 10 hit! It's not gonna match the success of "Gold Digger" but it could do pretty well

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X