No announcement yet.

Shakira :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Userkira , thanks for giving me the credit. The list was done pretty quickly so there might've been a couple songs that I forgot to include, if anyone knows them feel free to add them to the list.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Mexico

SHAKIRA ADDICTED TO YOU SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK PLATINO 2 2020-02-27 2xP

Comment

• Mexico

SHAKIRA & ANUEL AA ME GUSTA SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK ORO 1 2020-03-11 Gold

CARLOS VIVES & SHAKIRA LA BICICLETA SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK DIAMANTE & PLATINO 1 & 3 2020-03-11 1xDiamond+3xP

Comment

• YouTube Weekly Chart - Week ending 2020/03/12

17 NEW Shakira, Anuel AA - Me Gusta (Official Video) 17,183,416 views
          Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
          Records & Awards
          Latin Legend - Global superstar
          SHAKIRA.

Comment

• CANADIAN DIGITAL SONG SALES
            32 NEW 1 Me Gusta - Shakira & Anuel AA ( 32 ) Sony Music Latin
            Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
            Records & Awards
            Latin Legend - Global superstar
            SHAKIRA.

Comment

• I hoped the music video could give the song a 2nd life and even chart on the low region of Hot 100...
              But it was released soooooo late, that it was useless…. It should have been released right after the Super Bowl.

At least it climbed on Latin Songs this week.

Hot Latin Songs
              18 (30) 9 Me Gusta - Shakira & Anuel AA ( 6 )

Comment

• UK

Shakira Underneath Your Clothes Rca Gold Single 27.03.2020

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                  UK

Shakira Underneath Your Clothes Rca Gold Single 27.03.2020
                  Great Now Other Shakira's Single should be certified there such as Can't Remember To Forget You it should be certified Gold at least Don't Bother..
                  Laundry Service i do believe that it has sold there in the UK more than 900,000 units so it should be certified 3xplatinum.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikiko View Post

Great Now Other Shakira's Single should be certified there such as Can't Remember To Forget You it should be certified Gold at least Don't Bother..
                    Laundry Service i do believe that it has sold there in the UK more than 900,000 units so it should be certified 3xplatinum.
                    UK certifications are automatic so they haven’t reached those milestones just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                      UK certifications are automatic so they haven’t reached those milestones just yet.
                      but the strange thing is that Can't Remember To Forget You stayed on the chart for several weeks and was inside the UK Itunes top 100 for a very long time so it must be around 360,000 copies at least in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikiko View Post

but the strange thing is that Can't Remember To Forget You stayed on the chart for several weeks and was inside the UK Itunes top 100 for a very long time so it must be around 360,000 copies at least in the UK.
                        It was certified Silver for 200k in UK in July 2014.
                        So those weeks on chart and days on iTunes you mention when it was released were “effective” for that first certification... not to jump from Silver (200k) to Gold (400k) these years.

It definitely must be above 300k by now...

But UK certs are automatic, so once it reaches 400k it will be Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

It was certified Silver for 200k in UK in July 2014.
                          So those weeks on chart and days on iTunes you mention when it was released were “effective” for that first certification... not to jump from Silver (200k) to Gold (400k) these years.

It definitely must be above 300k by now...

But UK certs are automatic, so once it reaches 400k it will be Gold.
                          so i really believe that the shakira's Label should make a discount in both UK Amazon and UK Itunes for all her singles and albums and in some months there would be automatically new certifications

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

But UK certs are automatic
                            Are they really? If they are then why did they update Shakira's certifications all at once a while ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by daagsa View Post

Are they really? If they are then why did they update Shakira's certifications all at once a while ago?
                              Because they started to be automatic in July 2013. So, all Shakira's (and everybody else's) records that were eligible for a new certification then, were updated.
                              From that moment on, they're automatically certified when they reach a new certification level.

Comment

Working...
                              X