X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by daagsa View Post

Are they really? If they are then why did they update Shakira's certifications all at once a while ago?
    Because they started to be automatic in July 2013. So, all Shakira's (and everybody else's) records that were eligible for a new certification then, were updated.
    From that moment on, they're automatically certified when they reach a new certification level.

Leave a comment:

• daagsa
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post

But UK certs are automatic
    Are they really? If they are then why did they update Shakira's certifications all at once a while ago?

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post

It was certified Silver for 200k in UK in July 2014.
    So those weeks on chart and days on iTunes you mention when it was released were “effective” for that first certification... not to jump from Silver (200k) to Gold (400k) these years.

It definitely must be above 300k by now...

But UK certs are automatic, so once it reaches 400k it will be Gold.
    so i really believe that the shakira's Label should make a discount in both UK Amazon and UK Itunes for all her singles and albums and in some months there would be automatically new certifications

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by mikiko View Post

but the strange thing is that Can't Remember To Forget You stayed on the chart for several weeks and was inside the UK Itunes top 100 for a very long time so it must be around 360,000 copies at least in the UK.
    It was certified Silver for 200k in UK in July 2014.
    So those weeks on chart and days on iTunes you mention when it was released were “effective” for that first certification... not to jump from Silver (200k) to Gold (400k) these years.

It definitely must be above 300k by now...

But UK certs are automatic, so once it reaches 400k it will be Gold.

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by Instinct View Post
    UK certifications are automatic so they haven’t reached those milestones just yet.
    but the strange thing is that Can't Remember To Forget You stayed on the chart for several weeks and was inside the UK Itunes top 100 for a very long time so it must be around 360,000 copies at least in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied

Great Now Other Shakira's Single should be certified there such as Can't Remember To Forget You it should be certified Gold at least Don't Bother..
    Laundry Service i do believe that it has sold there in the UK more than 900,000 units so it should be certified 3xplatinum.
    UK certifications are automatic so they haven’t reached those milestones just yet.

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    UK

Shakira Underneath Your Clothes Rca Gold Single 27.03.2020
    Great Now Other Shakira's Single should be certified there such as Can't Remember To Forget You it should be certified Gold at least Don't Bother..
    Laundry Service i do believe that it has sold there in the UK more than 900,000 units so it should be certified 3xplatinum.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    UK

Shakira Underneath Your Clothes Rca Gold Single 27.03.2020

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    I hoped the music video could give the song a 2nd life and even chart on the low region of Hot 100...
    But it was released soooooo late, that it was useless…. It should have been released right after the Super Bowl.

At least it climbed on Latin Songs this week.

Hot Latin Songs
    18 (30) 9 Me Gusta - Shakira & Anuel AA ( 6 )

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    CANADIAN DIGITAL SONG SALES
    32 NEW 1 Me Gusta - Shakira & Anuel AA ( 32 ) Sony Music Latin

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    YouTube Weekly Chart - Week ending 2020/03/12

17 NEW Shakira, Anuel AA - Me Gusta (Official Video) 17,183,416 views

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Mexico

SHAKIRA & ANUEL AA ME GUSTA SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK ORO 1 2020-03-11 Gold

CARLOS VIVES & SHAKIRA LA BICICLETA SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK DIAMANTE & PLATINO 1 & 3 2020-03-11 1xDiamond+3xP

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Mexico

SHAKIRA ADDICTED TO YOU SONY MUSIC SINGLE TRACK PLATINO 2 2020-02-27 2xP

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Hey Userkira , thanks for giving me the credit. The list was done pretty quickly so there might've been a couple songs that I forgot to include, if anyone knows them feel free to add them to the list.

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    Spotify: Most streamed Spanish female songs from 2000s

1. Shakira - La Tortura - 180,954,834
    2. Julieta Venagas - Me Voy - 71,778,596
    3. Julieta Venegas - Andar Conmigo - 70,677,812
    4. Julieta Venegas - Limón Y Sal - 62,717,839
    5. Julieta Venegas - Lento - 55,253,367
    6. Paulina Rubio - Ni Una Sola Palabra - 50,967,027
    7. Laura Pausini - En Cambio No - 41,348,059
    8. Julieta Venegas - Eres Para Mi - 39,922,219
    9. Shakira - Suerte - 36,954,596
    10. Laura Pausini - Viveme - 36,797,483
    11. Natalia Lafourcade - En El 2000 - 35,552,499
    12. Shakira - Las De La Intuición - 34,822,205
    13. Shakira - Día De Enero - 34,566,535
    14. Gloria Trevi - Todos Me Miran - 34,476,705
    15. Thalía - No Me Enseñaste - 32,564,297
    16. Fanny Lu - Tu No Eres Para Mi - 31,538,081
    17. Shakira - No - 29,423,778
    18. Shakira - Que Me Quedes Tú - 28,315,696
    19. Shakira - Loba - 27,569,085
    20. Alejandra Guzmán - Volverte A Amar - 25,896,906
    21. Thalía - No, No, No - 25,676,254
    22. Paulina Rubio - Yo No Soy Esa Mujer - 24,795,663
    23. Laura Pausini - Entre Tu Y Mil Mares - 24,185,891
    24. Paulina Rubio - El Último Adiós - 23,161,176
    25. Christina Aguilera - Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti - 23,065,848

Credits: MrLeonix

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by Userkira View Post
    UK Official Singles Downloads Chart Top 100 (07 February 2020)

69. (Re) Whenever, Wherever (6 weeks) NEW PEAK
    85. (Re) Waka Waka (This time for Africa) (35 weeks) [Peak=35]
    what about Hips Don't Lie?

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    UK Official Singles Downloads Chart Top 100 (07 February 2020)

69. (Re) Whenever, Wherever (6 weeks) NEW PEAK
    85. (Re) Waka Waka (This time for Africa) (35 weeks) [Peak=35]

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    i don't know if you already know that but did you hear that back in 2005 Fijacion Oral 1 had peaked at number 181 on the UK Album chart.
    here is the official source http://www.zobbel.de/cluk/CLUK_S.HTM

when i think about it La Tortura could have been huge in the UK if it had been well promoted there. some of you maybe not going to agree with me but i think that in that period many labels believed that spanish singles shouldn't be released there but they were wrong because look at Gasolina by Daddy yankee it was top 5 in the UK back in 2004. and it's a pitty that the shakira uk label didn't want to release it there and do a huge promotion for it there.

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...s-sale-el-sole

Shakira Returns to Top Latin Albums Chart's Top 10 With 2010's 'Sale El Sol'

It’s her first top 10 visit since 2018.

Following her Super Bowl LIV halftime show performance (Feb. 2), Shakira is back in the top 10 of the Top Latin Albums chart for the first time since September 2018, as her 2010 set, Sale El Sol, re-enters at No. 7 on the Feb. 15-dated survey.

The set, released Oct. 19, 2010 via Sony Music Latin, earned 5,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Feb. 6 (up 434%), according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data, most of which are attributed to streaming activity.

Top Latin Albums ranks the most popular Latin albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA)

Sale El Sol registered 4,000 SEA which equates to 6.5 million on-demand streams for the set’s tracks.

It’s Shakira’s first visit to the chart’s top tier since El Dorado completed its 68-week run in the top 10 on the Sept. 29, 2018-dated chart.

Sale includes “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa),” a track performed during the halftime show and one of her six tracks re-entering the Latin Digital Song Sales chart at No. 2. It registered 8,000 U.S. downloads sold in the week ending Feb. 6. The four other titles resurging in the lists’ top 10? “Loca” at No. 3, “La Tortura,” featuring Alejandro Sanz, at No. 7, “Chantaje” featuring Maluma at No. 8, and “Underneath Your Clothes” at No. 10.

In sum, Shakira’s total catalog of songs increased by 201% in on-demand streams (audio and video combined) with 54 million clicks registered, up from 18 million in the prior week.

Two other albums impact Top Latin Albums following the Colombian’s Super Bowl performance. While El Dorado rockets up the Top Latin Albums chart hiking 39-11, Donde Están Los Ladrones also re-enters at No. 30.

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by daagsa View Post

I would say they are at around 600k/450k respectively in pure sales. Counting streaming i think they could both be close to 1M each, specially Self-titled.

in canada many of her singles should be certified platinum or at least gold ! Both she wolf song and she wolf album should be certified there waka waka and loca can't remember to forget you as well.

can't remember to forget you in the USA I think must be around 2 platinum

Leave a comment:

• mikiko
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daagsa
    replied

isn't that possible that she wolf album has sold almost 1,000,000 units in the USA??
    and Shakira Album how many units has it sold until now in the USA?
    what about Give It Up To Me?? i think it should be certified Platinum too.
    I would say they are at around 600k/450k respectively in pure sales. Counting streaming i think they could both be close to 1M each, specially Self-titled.

Leave a comment:

• Userkira
    replied
    Latin Digital Song Sales | Billboard
    1 (+7) Suerte @Shakira
    2 (R) Waka Waka
    3 (R) Loba
    5 (R) Una Noche Más @JLo
    7 (R) La Tortura
    8 (R) Chantaje
    9 (R) Mi Gente
    10 (R) Underneath Your Clothes
    11 (-6) Me Gusta
    12 (R) Te Aviso, Te Anuncio
    16 (-) Ojos Así

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    commented on 's reply
    wow jlo DA re entered on both BB 200 and Canadian albums . so weird

• mikiko
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigham View Post
    64 likes. 25 re-tweets in 2017.

isn't that possible that she wolf album has sold almost 1,000,000 units in the USA??
    and Shakira Album how many units has it sold until now in the USA?
    what about Give It Up To Me?? i think it should be certified Platinum too.
    Last edited by mikiko; Wed February 12th, 2020, 10:39.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X