No announcement yet.

Cher :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I Could Turn Back Time has now reached 200 MILLION streams on Spotify!
    C h e r
    51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
    Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
    Touring force
    Legend

Comment

• Cher's 'Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)' was #11 best-selling single of 1966 in Japan:

A smash and a classic!
      C h e r
      51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
      Touring force
      Legend

Comment

• iTunes:

Believe
        #31 Australia

Album: If I Could Turn Back Time: Cher's Greatest Hits
        #41 Australia

Album: Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves
        #1 Fiji

Album: Believe
        #50 Fiji
        C h e r
        Touring force
        Legend

Comment

• C h e r
          Touring force
          Legend

Comment

• Cher's Fernando has now passed 60 MILLION streams on Spotify!
            C h e r
            Touring force
            Legend

Comment

• How’s sales for Womans world compared to dancing queen in the US & US?
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                How’s sales for Womans world compared to dancing queen in the US & US?
                Do you mean Closer to the Truth? The last update was CTTT on 450k and Dancing Queen 375k in the US. And in the UK CTTT is over 60k and Dancing Queen over 80k.

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenN17 View Post

Do you mean Closer to the Truth? The last update was CTTT on 450k and Dancing Queen 375k in the US. And in the UK CTTT is over 60k and Dancing Queen over 80k.
                  Yes I did. Sorry for the confusion. Those are great sales for an artist in their 70’s!
                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post

Yes I did. Sorry for the confusion. Those are great sales for an artist in their 70’s!
                    They sure are! Also, I received the sales info for those a year ago so I assume that now they’ve sold a bit more.
                    C h e r
                    Touring force
                    Legend

Comment

• The Heart of Stone album has now passed 300 million streams on Spotify.
                      C h e r
                      Touring force
                      Legend

Comment

• The Very Best of Cher sales in the UK as of December 20th, 2021 - 291,797 copies.

The album is only available in physical format otherwise it would've been Platinum years ago. Still, those are good sales especially as it came out less than 4 years after The Greatest Hits which sold more than 700,000 copies in the UK.

C h e r
                        Touring force
                        Legend

Comment

• ^So close to Platinum, all they need to do is put it on Spotify and it would soon reach 300k.

Comment

• Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe" reached 130 million streams on Spotify!

C h e r
                            Touring force
                            Legend

Comment

• The "Believe" album has now passed 500 million streams on Spotify!

C h e r
                              Touring force
                              Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X