Cyndi Lauper :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cesarc1989
    That's why because True Colors only had 3 singles here, while A Night to Remember had 5 and 2 number 1
    Do you have Madonna's and Whitney Houston's and Mariah Carey's and Celine Dion's figures?
    How did Cyndi rank for all time best selling females in Columbia?

Comment

• Originally posted by nelson
      Originally posted by cesarc1989
      That's why because True Colors only had 3 singles here, while A Night to Remember had 5 and 2 number 1
      Do you have Madonna's and Whitney Houston's and Mariah Carey's and Celine Dion's figures?
      Cyndi is the 4th best selling female artist ever right after: Shakira, Madonna and Donna Summer. I have Madonna's, Whitney's, Mariah's, Celine's figures
      I Bet You Can't Do It Like Me, Like Me ...

Comment

Originally posted by nelson
        Cyndi is the 4th best selling female artist ever right after: Shakira, Madonna and Donna Summer. I have Madonna's, Whitney's, Mariah's, Celine's figures
        Can you post them?

Comment

• you can post them on one of the zillions madonna threads. Leave this one to Cyndi at least LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Reddisk
            Wow, A Night To Remember which is always being regarded as a flop did better than True Colors! Thank you very much for these numbers She must have been mega huge there in the 80s. Hopefully BYTTB will sell wellin Columbia, too!

Thanks For Charts Colombian,it's amazing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brig56
              Originally posted by Reddisk
              Wow, A Night To Remember which is always being regarded as a flop did better than True Colors! Thank you very much for these numbers She must have been mega huge there in the 80s. Hopefully BYTTB will sell wellin Columbia, too!

Thanks For Charts Colombian,it's amazing!!!
              Yes, are great, I won't post information about other singer here. I will post the singles chart by tomorrow

Comment

• If someone needs information about other artists, send me a private mesage and let's keep this forum clean. It's all about Mz. Cyndi, she's the shit!

Comment

• Muchas gracias

Comment

• ...And For German,Australia,Japan,Usa Chart Run/Certified Albums Cyndi?

*And Argentina cyndi's it's classifed???Thanks

Comment

• Chile would be interesting. I know that she was huge there, too!

Comment

• "She's So..." in Chile maybe number two?to confirm!

Comment

• On a Website French-Charts,I prepare a récap charts-Sales Albums/Singles Cyndi's for his big come back 2008: because I admire a lot Cyndi!
                          Charts Cyndi Here:Not Complete!
                          http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaut ... ntry736229
                          [/url]

*If you have any charts/sales cyndi's, I add in the récap!thanks

Comment

• Singles in Colombia:

Girls Just Want To Have Fun (1983): #3
                            Time After Time (1984): #1 (4 weeks)
                            She Bop (1984): #1 (7 weeks)
                            All Through The Night (1984): #4 (2 weeks)
                            Money Changes Everything (1985): #3 (4 weeks)
                            The Goonies 'R' Good Enough (1985): #2 (5 weeks)
                            True Colors (1986): #1
                            Change Of Heart (1986): #5
                            Whats' Going On (1987): #13
                            Hole in My Heart (1988): #3 (3 weeks)
                            I Drove All Night (1989): #1 (3 weeks)
                            My First Night Without You (1989): #1 (9 weeks)
                            Heading West (1989): #10
                            A Night to Remember (1990): #17
                            Primitive (1990): #4 (2 weeks)
                            The World is Stone (1992): #12
                            Who Let in The Rain (1993): #20
                            Hey Now (1994): #71
                            Come On Home (1995): #33
                            You Don't Know (1997): #50

Comment

• I've just listened to "Into the nightlife", and i must say WoW...She should work hard and propote this song specially in Europe...it has a really european flavour, and it could be a hit here!

Comment

• Thanks Cesarc1989,Chart-Run Classifed possible albums Cyndi's in Colombian Chart??

Comment

Thanks Cesarc1989,Chart-Run Classifed possible albums Cyndi's in Colombian Chart??
                                  I have the chart run only for A Night to Remember, Hat Full of Stars, Twelve Deadly Cyns, At Last, The Body Acoustic, and the singles, I will post the information in few minutes

Comment

• A Night to Remember: 17-11-9-16-20-11-8-5-2-2-1-1-2-2-4-5-2-4-4-4-5-7-16-6-8-19-16-14-11-9-10-12-14-19-20-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-out-20-16-17-20-20

Hat Full Of Stars: 19-11-7-7-9-13-16-11-15-19

Twelve Deadly Cyns: 3-3-5-5-7-6-9-11-10-14-18-24-22-25-26-33-31-44-49

Sisters Of Avalon: 41-36-34-51-77-93

At Last: 20-24-22-20-20-21-20-20-24-29-33-44-60-75-91-76-84-77-58-55-66-81-100

The Body Acoustic: 47-94

Girls Just Want to Have Fun: 17-9-3-5-8-14-19
                                    Time After Time: 10-4-1-1-1-1-3-3-6-9-11-13-16-20-20
                                    She Bop: 5-2-1-1-1-1-3-2-1-1-3-3-5-8-8-10-12-8-5-7-11-13-15-19
                                    All Through The Night: 19-13-9-15-4-4-6-6-14-19
                                    Money Changes Everything: 11-3-3-3-3-14
                                    The Goonies 'R' Good Enough: 15-7-2-2-2-2-2-7-7-13-17
                                    True Colors: 19-8-1-4-4-4-7-10-13-8-6-14-6-4-8-13-18
                                    Change Of Heart: 16-8-6-5-7-10-13-16-20-17
                                    What's Going On: 17-13-20
                                    Hole in My Heart: 11-4-3-3-3-5-5-9-14-18
                                    I Drove All Night: 16-11-9-6-5-2-2-1-1-1-3-3-6-9-12-16-19
                                    My First Night Without You: 17-6-3-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-2-4-4-6-9-9-7-9-11-14-12-14-15-19-out-out-18
                                    Heading West: 20-16-13-11-11-10-11-12-15-16-19
                                    A Night to Remember: 17-20-20
                                    Primitive: 9-6-4-4-5-6-6-8-10-10-10-13-17
                                    The World is Stone: 18-15-13-12-14-17-18
                                    Who Let in The Rain: 20-out-20
                                    Before: Top 20, After January 1994: Top 100
                                    Hey Now: 100-88-84-81-77-74-72-76-71-78-88
                                    Come On Home: 88-78-56-45-41-37-33-36-42-56-76-100
                                    You Don't Know: 100-76-61-54-50-67-94

Comment

• edit:

Comment

• cesarc1989 you to make a very good job!!!
                                        And for "She's so..." & "True Colors" not chart run???Thanks

*Tell me,could you find me chart run / sold /certified Albums-Singles on Cyndi's in Argentina,Spain,Mexico to add in my récap Cyndi?Thanks

Comment

• in Argentina

Girls Just Want to Have Fun: #7
                                          Time After Time: #3
                                          She Bop: #4
                                          The Goonies 'R' Good Enough: #17
                                          True Colors: #11
                                          Change of Heart: #28
                                          Hole in My Heart: #20
                                          I Drove All Night: #7
                                          My First Night Without You: #14
                                          Hey Now: #13

She's so Unusual: Platinum
                                          True Colors: Gold
                                          A Night to Remember: Gold
                                          Twelve Deadly Cyns: Platinum

www.geocities.com/octaviorch/cyn.html

Comment

• I don't have information about her chart entries in España or México, sorry

Comment

in Argentina

Thanks For Cesarc1989 Very Good Job
                                              The Link here is Mexico no argentina and the sales is good argentina or mexico
                                              ?
                                              And in Germany,I find the chart run/certifications albums complete but I not find on the web but not complete on chartsurfeurs if others website exist??Thanks

*And possible too the sales/charts run/certifications
                                              Brezil,Chile,canadian,philippine,Japan,belgium....thanks

Comment

in Argentina

Thanks For Cesarc1989 Very Good Job
                                                The Link here is Mexico no argentina and the sales is good argentina or mexico
                                                ?
                                                And in Germany,I find the chart run/certifications albums complete but I not find on the web but not complete on chartsurfeurs if others website exist??Thanks

*And possible too the sales/charts run/certifications
                                                Brezil,Chile,canadian,philippine,Japan,belgium....thanks
                                                The person that gave me the link told me that it's from Argentina, but I think that the link is from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreams
                                                  Originally posted by brig56
                                                  I wish know if the album "she's so unusual" is good released in Colombia in Sept 84 & Classifed in Déc 84
                                                  number one (7weeks)& Certified x9 Platinum by Sayco (270k) ,it's right??Thanks
                                                  Where did you get that info?
                                                  I'm From Colombia and Cyndi was huge here in the 80's and She's so Unusual was number 1 for 7 weeks, that's true, and the certification is right, you can check the Sayco-Acimpro official web page or the magazine in december where there is a ranking with the most sold albums here and she's so unusual is one of them, with A Night to Remember
                                                  On which position of the all time biggest selling albums are they?

Comment

• I'm From Colombia and Cyndi was huge here in the 80's and She's so Unusual was number 1 for 7 weeks, that's true, and the certification is right, you can check the Sayco-Acinpro official web page or the magazine in december where there is a ranking with the most sold albums here and she's so unusual is one of them, with A Night to Remember[/quote]

On which position of the all time biggest selling albums are they?[/quote]

Best Selling Albums in Colombia:

1. Escalona - Carlos Vives (1989) +1.000.000
                                                    2. Mi Biografía - Diomedes Díaz (1997) +1.000.000
                                                    3. Clásicos de la Provincia - Carlos Vives (1993) +700.000
                                                    4. Mi Vida Musical - Diomedes Díaz (1991) +600.000
                                                    5. Grandes Exitos - Claudia de Colombia (1991) +500.000
                                                    6. Los 30 Mejores de Rafael Orozco (2 Cd's) - Rafael Orozco (1997) +500.000
                                                    7. Pies Descalzos - Shakira (1995) +450.000
                                                    16. She's so Unusual - Cyndi Lauper (1984) +270.000
                                                    22. A Night to Remember - Cyndi Lauper (1989) +210.000

Comment

Working...
                                                    X