Clear All

• Originally posted by swiftie13
    Originally posted by matugama
    Originally posted by swiftie13
    19. Back to December
    Speak Now
    Taylor Swift

Yes it climbed again on iTunes!
    about time. she needs to sell atleast 130-140k this week. to get a top15 placement.

edit: plus rihanna is closing on her in terms of digital sales therefore she needs back to december to skyrocket to keep that throne for a bit.
    That's a little too much IMO, it didn't even sell that much in Christmas week. (I know airplay has increased but still, I think it's to high of a figure.) Hopefully, it can happen.
    its been selling 100k plus and steadily climbing recently.

Comment

• Why do you think 20 million albums is not correct?

She sold around 15 million albums in the US alone.

And she's popular in Canada, Australia, UK and other european countries.
      My music library: LAST.FM

Comment

• Originally posted by jkkdark
        Why do you think 20 million albums is not correct?

She sold around 15 million albums in the US alone.

And she's popular in Canada, Australia, UK and other european countries.
        its only fearless that has sold over like 1.5mm albums outside north america, taylor swift only has success in australia and canada. it was a minor release meanwhile, it was really speak now that got a simultaneous european release although in some territories she did abysmally.

edit, shes not a global artist, she is seen as an american export. she needs a global smash imo.

Comment

Released in October, Speak Now sold 1,046,740 copies the first week, for the biggest debut-week sales for an album since 2005, and the biggest debut ever for a country studio album. (She's my fave but we all know it's the 2nd biggest opening week for a country album )
          hey, they said ..STUDIO album Garth's "Double Live" was actually LIVE release, not a studio!!

Comment

• speak now in Germany:

week 1 - 15
            week 2 - 34
            week 3 - 62
            week 4 - 90
            OUT
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
              Released in October, Speak Now sold 1,046,740 copies the first week, for the biggest debut-week sales for an album since 2005, and the biggest debut ever for a country studio album. (She's my fave but we all know it's the 2nd biggest opening week for a country album )
              hey, they said ..STUDIO album Garth's "Double Live" was actually LIVE release, not a studio!!
              I love it when people prove me wrong about my faves! So I guess it is the biggest debut for a country studio album, good for her. Also thanks for correcting me!
              God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

Originally posted by tada
                I love it when people prove me wrong about my faves! So I guess it is the biggest debut for a country studio album, good for her. Also thanks for correcting me!
                well, i just wanted to honor Taylor with success that belongs to her !!!

Comment

• France
                  chart run
                  peak #39(1week)

#39-#58-#85-#112-#151-#156-#163-#184-#183-#172-out

Comment

Since Garth Brooks album was counted as a double album, does that mean he only actually sold 540k in the first week?
                    Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                      Since Garth Brooks album was counted as a double album, does that mean he only actually sold 540k in the first week?
                      NO! SoundScan counts any format as one unit, only RIAA counts 2LP as 2x LP = 2x shipment of one physical unit (CD)

Comment

• Back To December United Kingdom Release February 20, 2011 :-? I'm really nervous about the performance here, hopefully UK will like it enough . Since (to me anyway) it's pretty obvious that she isn't going to release singles out of her "range" from this album in the US (i.e. Haunted, Better Than Revenge) she should release those exclusively to Europe or "Worldwide" which is the technical term for it I think. A lot of artists do that. Why do you think sometimes songs become huge hits around the world for major artists except in the US and Canada (because it wans't released there, duh!) I think she should do that, IMO.

Comment

• Guys, i'm quite confused with their approach towards album's promotion, they basically DID NOT CARE AT ALL about UK performence, they let the album die, even "Mine" was released with zero support. They finally paid for iTunes promotion...

Comment

• 9. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 77.489 (+ 0.647)

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                              9. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 77.489 (+ 0.647)
                              It's picking up again, hopefully we will have at least one more million update streak.

18. Back to December
                              Speak Now
                              Taylor Swift

Comment

• BTD is #18 on US iTunes and the album is #3!

Comment

• Has anyone got UK sales for Speak Now ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrgaga1994
                                    Has anyone got UK sales for Speak Now ??
                                    well, it should be really close to 100k, like 90-110k units i would say

Comment

• 2010 UK Year-End Chart:

165 Taylor Swift Speak Now 82,400

Comment

2010 UK Year-End Chart:

Thanks much appreciated can I just ask where you found this ??

Comment

2010 UK Year-End Chart:

well, so even lower!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrgaga1994
                                            Thanks much appreciated can I just ask where you found this ??
                                            Source

Comment

Originally posted by rp662
                                              2010 UK Year-End Chart:

well, so even lower!
                                              Wow, I expected at leaset 100k but wow, that's a little depressing . Does anyone know Fearless sales in the UK and TS-2006 (it was certified silver at least )

Comment

Originally posted by rp662
                                                2010 UK Year-End Chart:

well, so even lower!
                                                Wow, I expected at leaset 100k but wow, that's a little depressing . Does anyone know Fearless sales in the UK and TS-2006 (it was certified silver at least )
                                                I think fearless is on about 400k cause last year it sold 113k and it's certified platinum before that

Comment

• Sorry, I just had to post this.

Comment

• ''Heavy-handed descriptions of eyeballs''

Comment

Working...
                                                    X