Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB200:

11 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 35,807 5 34,000 3,464,128
    1-4-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-1-1-1-2-5-6-12-10-6-10-11-9-7-7-11-9-10-11-10-11-11

44 SWIFT*TAYLOR TAYLOR SWIFT 10,799 8 9,966 4,208,064

HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

15 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU BELONG WITH ME 94,588 25 75,532 924,113

HOT 100:

9 TAYLOR SWIFT YOU BELONG WITH ME
    12-OUT-87-50-46-47-41-32-18-16-11-*9*
    38 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY

this week, YBWM continues its steady climb and becomes Taylor's 4th Top 10 hit (tied with "Fearless" as her 2nd highest peak to date) her debut also passes 4.2 million sold, with Fearless on track to pass 3.5 mil next week!

many thanks to bks and oldbloke!
    last.fm

Comment

• U.K.
      To Date Albums

193.017 Taylor Swift - Fearless

(thanks Martin at haven)
      Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Comment

• Originally posted by borderwolf
        U.K.
        To Date Albums

193.017 Taylor Swift - Fearless

(thanks Martin at haven)
        Next week will cross 200k.

Comment

• Originally posted by borderwolf
          New Zealand
          July 5 2009:

Taylor Swift - Fearless - plat x1
          Only 1P??? It deserves to have 3P.

Comment

• Originally posted by nelson
            Originally posted by borderwolf
            New Zealand
            July 5 2009:

Taylor Swift - Fearless - plat x1
            Only 1P??? It deserves to have 3P.
            So it has sales/shipments of 3P=45.000, in New Zealand as Nelson said? :-?
            Madonna Addict

Comment

• I hope "You Belong With Me" tops the BBHot100.. It could happen with high downloads, high country airplay and high pop airplay.. anything better than rap/rnb

Comment

• U.S. Itunes
                3. You Belong with Me
                55. Love Story
                143. White Horse
                176. Our Song
                274. Should've Said No
                302. Crazier
                369. Picture to Burn
                388. Teardrops on My Guitar (Radio Single Remix)
                488. Forever & Always
                566. Fearless
                595. Fifteen
                644. Hey Stephen
                685. Breathe (featuring Colbie Caillat)
                698. I'm Only Me When I'm with You
                833. You're Not Sorry
                849. Tim McGraw

She completely own the U.S. Itunes.
                "Donít be sad when the sun goes down, youíll wake up and Iím not around"

Comment

• Originally posted by sbk
                  I hope "You Belong With Me" tops the BBHot100.. It could happen with high downloads, high country airplay and high pop airplay.. anything better than rap/rnb
                  I think she might challenge this week that we are in now - to be released next week. She will Climb in the past week. Why? She is now 3 on itunes - she is #5 on the top 40 - 4 in country, and is climbing faster than BEP on the top 40 - 400 spins faster. So the Airplay and downloads are simultanously surging. For next week a #2 could be possible. More remotely number 1.

Comment

• The only problem to her achieve a #1 Hot 100 is the digital sales. Yeah, it's good, but it's need to better or at least comparable to them of BEP. She's doing terrific good on airplay, and some days even better than BEP.

Comment

• BB200:

8 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 36,147 1 35,807 3,500,275
                      1-4-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-1-1-1-2-5-6-12-10-6-10-11-9-7-7-11-9-10-11-10-11-11-8

HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

12 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU BELONG WITH ME 96,635 2 94,588 1,020,748

HOT 100:

6 TAYLOR SWIFT YOU BELONG WITH ME
                      12-OUT-87-50-46-47-41-32-18-16-11-9-*6*

HOT COUNTRY SONGS:

6 TAYLOR SWIFT YOU BELONG WITH ME

YBWM definitely has the potential to match and even out-peak "Love Story", but I wouldn't hold my breath for a No. 1 on the Hot 100 :( also, the song is up to a new peak of No. 80 in the UK

many thanks to bks!
                      last.fm

Comment

• #2 on the Hot 100 would be absolutey awesome. The very first time I heard YBWM I knew it'd be toppling 100M for Summer 09, but to actually be so strong on digital sales after so long is, I guess, the power fo Miss Swift right now.

Comment

• The VMA 2009 would be a perfect impulse on digital sales, but I think that until there the song had already peaked. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SparksFly
                            The VMA 2009 would be a perfect impulse on digital sales, but I think that until there the song had already peaked. :(
                            That's true it's already peaked, but it has longevity which is important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripped
                              #2 on the Hot 100 would be absolutey awesome. The very first time I heard YBWM I knew it'd be toppling 100M for Summer 09, but to actually be so strong on digital sales after so long is, I guess, the power fo Miss Swift right now.
                              She's new artist of course so strong for the first few singles, just like AMy WInhouse too.

Comment

• I love that Taylor can probably sell the shirt off my back. I love all these stats she's producing and I'm not even big on country, aside from Faith Hill.
                                Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

• Originally posted by FliplovesMC
                                  I love that Taylor can probably sell the shirt off my back. I love all these stats she's producing and I'm not even big on country, aside from Faith Hill.
                                  Taylor's formula for success

1) Taylor is a marketing genius - TV, internet, and live entertainer. She does everything her way - control of every detail. Most artists don't have that option.

2) Taylor writes 50-100 songs per year in her spare time [with little effort she says - likely the polishing takes some work by her] so she is in a position to pick her best songs and publish albums with only first rate songs in them. Most artists don't even try to pack all their good songs in one album until it's time for a greatest hits release.

3) Taylor's voice is first rate - yes, I like other people's songs but I can listen to Taylor's worst song on her album all day. On anyone else's album I'm constantly hitting the skip button.

4) Nashville power structure - Taylor is in such control of the process that she can live life like a real person - unlike normal artists who live under tremendous pressure to produce. Taylor can walk into or walk away from any situation because every major country artist and country music corporation supports her. I bet BMR would give her an equity position in the company and a nice title if she wanted to explore that side of the business - there is no apparent limit on this girl.

The industry supports Taylor because she is a legend of country music already & only going to get better as she moves into her 20's. She is pulling millions of fans and big dollars into country music - perhaps from around the world - time will tell.

5) Taylor's Dream - Taylor is the Tiger Woods of country music and her dream is to reach for the sales records and the widespread respect achieved by the legendary Shania and Garth Brooks.

6) #1 Christian Singer - the church industry may be undecided on the role model value of Taylor Swift, but Taylor's consistent choice of lyrics gives her intentions away. Taylor is already a major charity fundraiser and treats all people with respect.
                                  Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100

"You Belong With Me" #3 on Hot 100

Comment

• I think that she will rose to #2 one week, but I can't believe that BEP will block her to achieve her first Hot 100 #1.

Comment

• Mediatraffic

YBWM: #11 (#20), 139,000 pts

Comment

• Billboard top 200

Taylor Swift - Fearless #9 (#8) 3,536,923

Comment

• Originally posted by CountryMan
                                            Originally posted by FliplovesMC
                                            I love that Taylor can probably sell the shirt off my back. I love all these stats she's producing and I'm not even big on country, aside from Faith Hill.

1) Taylor is a marketing genius - TV, internet, and live entertainer. She does everything her way - control of every detail. Most artists don't have that option.

2) Taylor writes 50-100 songs per year in her spare time [with little effort she says - likely the polishing takes some work by her] so she is in a position to pick her best songs and publish albums with only first rate songs in them. Most artists don't even try to pack all their good songs in one album until it's time for a greatest hits release.

3) Taylor's voice is first rate - yes, I like other people's songs but I can listen to Taylor's worst song on her album all day. On anyone else's album I'm constantly hitting the skip button.

4) Nashville power structure - Taylor is in such control of the process that she can live life like a real person - unlike normal artists who live under tremendous pressure to produce. Taylor can walk into or walk away from any situation because every major country artist and country music corporation supports her. I bet BMR would give her an equity position in the company and a nice title if she wanted to explore that side of the business - there is no apparent limit on this girl.

The industry supports Taylor because she is a legend of country music already & only going to get better as she moves into her 20's. She is pulling millions of fans and big dollars into country music - perhaps from around the world - time will tell.

5) Taylor's Dream - Taylor is the Tiger Woods of country music and her dream is to reach for the sales records and the widespread respect achieved by the legendary Shania and Garth Brooks.

6) #1 Christian Singer - the church industry may be undecided on the role model value of Taylor Swift, but Taylor's consistent choice of lyrics gives her intentions away. Taylor is already a major charity fundraiser and treats all people with respect.
                                            Next album has to be more country less crossover - or she will start to loose the country fan base. She makes good music no lie - but it is country crossover. There was a reason Underwoods second album was more country - less crossover than the first. Taylor has to build a thick or thin fanbase amongst the country comunity. And she has to do that if she wants to be invited to join the Opry - which is something she needs to do to help cement her status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meanie
                                              Originally posted by CountryMan
                                              Originally posted by FliplovesMC

Next album has to be more country less crossover - or she will start to loose the country fan base. She makes good music no lie - but it is country crossover. There was a reason Underwoods second album was more country - less crossover than the first. Taylor has to build a thick or thin fanbase amongst the country comunity. And she has to do that if she wants to be invited to join the Opry - which is something she needs to do to help cement her status.
                                              I agree. Joining the Opry has got to be her next priority.

I'm a bit disappointed that BMR is going to release a deluxe version of Fearless with a few more tracks this fall instead of the new album, but I suppose it will take Taylor some time to get album #3 ready for market.
                                              Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• What? Did you want a new album in this fall?

Comment

• BB200:

9 SWIFT*TAYLOR FEARLESS 36,790 1 36,147 3,537,065
                                                  1-4-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-1-1-1-2-5-6-12-10-6-10-11-9-7-7-11-9-10-11-10-11-11-8-9 [30/36]

HOT DIGITAL SONGS:

4 SWIFT*TAYLOR YOU BELONG WITH ME 110,671 15 96,635 1,131,419

HOT 100:

3 TAYLOR SWIFT YOU BELONG WITH ME
                                                  12-OUT-87-50-46-47-41-32-18-16-11-9-6-*3*

HOT COUNTRY SONGS:

4 TAYLOR SWIFT YOU BELONG WITH ME

Comment

• Originally posted by SparksFly
                                                    What? Did you want a new album in this fall?
                                                    Well, yes - I'll buy anything Taylor puts out. ''

Taylor had songs which couldn't fit into the Fearless album plus she has been in the recording studio every two weeks since January working on the new album.

I'm sure BMR is looking at maximum marketing for Fearless and Taylor's a bit busy to put in the time required for producing a quality album for a November release date in 2009. She appears to be planning for fall 2010 with a long roll out of hit songs over next summer.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X