X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rp662
    Billboard Current Albums

#8 TAYLOR SWIFT SPEAK NOW - 26,789 - 3,136,084
    sales really slowed down, hopefully the tour will bail out but i'm pissed off that she has not been appearin' on TV for such a long time! 3rd single now please!
    i would love most "Speak Now" or fantastic "Superman" that is unlikely to be released as it appears on deluxe

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
      Originally posted by rp662
      Billboard Current Albums

#8 TAYLOR SWIFT SPEAK NOW - 26,789 - 3,136,084
      sales really slowed down, hopefully the tour will bail out but i'm pissed off that she has not been appearin' on TV for such a long time! 3rd single now please!
      i would love most "Speak Now" or fantastic "Superman" that is unlikely to be released as it appears on deluxe
      I also love Speak Now and Superman!!! And even The story of us, which I though it would be a possible single because it has 2 versions in the deluxe edition as Mine and BTD. But I want Speak Now to be a single!

Comment

• Great to see back to December sell 1 million!!! Anyways, it's currently number 10 on billboard radio songs, 11 on pop songs and 14 at adult pop songs. It remained at number 7 on hot country songs. I still can't see the new hot 100 ranking.

Comment

• "Back To December":

Hot 100 = *6* - 30 - OUT - 74 - 67 - 47 - 43 - 34 - 26 - 27 - 25 - 25 - 26 - 22 - 18 - 20

Hot Digital Songs = *1* - 13 - OUT - 51 - 74 - 39 - 52 - 48 - 34 - 36 - 26 - 28 - 30 - 28 - 26 - 32

Hot 100 Airplay = 51 - 36 - 28 - 29 - 24 - 21 - 16 - 12 - 12 - *10*

YES! officially Top 10 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart!
          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
            more from Paul Grein:

Taylor Swift's current hit, "Back To December," tops the 1 million mark in paid downloads this week. It's Swift's 12th million-seller, which is exactly twice as many as her closest rival among country artists, Carrie Underwood.

Swift's 12 million-selling digital hits, and their sales tallies as of this week, according to Nielsen SoundScan, are "Love Story" (4,904,000), "You Belong With Me" (3,624,000), "Our Song" (2,754,000), "Teardrops Of My Guitar" (2,569,000), "Mine" (1,734,000), "White Horse" (1,584,000), "Today Was A Fairytale" (1,354,000), "Picture To Burn" (1,327,000), "Tim McGraw" (1,312,000), "Should've Said No" (1,191,000), "Fifteen" (1,119,000) and "Back To December" (1,027,000).
            Awsome sales! It's hard to believe especially coming from an artists who sell millions of albums too! She's one of the few true artists we have today. I also wish Mine's sales were higher, oh well glad to see BTD become another million seller. I wonder how much "Fearless" has sold. It's her only single not to sell 1 million.
            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• 7. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 86.743 (+ 1.132)
              Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• i'm new to this site and is really curious where you get those almost everyday airplay update. where do you find those airplay guys?

Comment

• just went for Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour opening show in my country last night, she was great, really worth the $$$
                  i-i-i wanna go-o-o to her tour-our-our because she is FEMME FATALE

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbritfan
                    just went for Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour opening show in my country last night, she was great, really worth the $$$
                    *jealous*
                    Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                      Originally posted by sgbritfan
                      just went for Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour opening show in my country last night, she was great, really worth the $$$
                      *jealous*
                      agee, so jealous that i can burst myself hopefully the tour can hold the sales on a steady level i wish i were there

Comment

• digital sales update for a couple of singles:
                        Taylor Swift's current hit, "Back To December," tops the 1 million mark in paid downloads this week.

Swift's 12 million-selling digital hits, and their sales tallies as of this week, according to Nielsen SoundScan, are "Love Story" (4,904,000), "You Belong With Me" (3,624,000), "Our Song" (2,754,000), "Teardrops Of My Guitar" (2,569,000), "Mine" (1,734,000), "White Horse" (1,584,000), "Today Was A Fairytale" (1,354,000), "Picture To Burn" (1,327,000), "Tim McGraw" (1,312,000), "Should've Said No" (1,191,000), "Fifteen" (1,119,000) and "Back To December" (1,027,000).

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                          digital sales update for a couple of singles:
                          Taylor Swift's current hit, "Back To December," tops the 1 million mark in paid downloads this week.

24.5m singles sold with just those twelwe million sellers, which clarifies that other hits such as breathe, fearless, speak now, hey stephen has sold a lot to make up the other 8. something million.

Comment

• I don't see Fearless on the Billboard Current chart & it is # 110 on BB200...so it must be catalog time in week 117

US Billboard Charts (19/02/2011)

8 7 15 Speak Now, Taylor Swift
                            110 101 117 Fearless, Taylor Swift
                            131 128 224 Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

Fearless joins TS-2006 as an American Classic

I look forward to Miguelito's Catalog Chart update with Taylor taking on the best of the US Music industry's "classic albums"

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/search.php? ... =Miguelito

Is there another debut album in US history with 224 consecutive weeks on BB200? I don't think so!

Is there any other artist in US history who has put their first two studio albums at # 1 on the US Release Year Sales list? No, the Beatles lose on a technicality, and nobody else has placed more than their first album on top!

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... sc&start=0
                            Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall
                              7. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 86.743 (+ 1.132)
                              #7! Great update! So happy I could die.

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                                Originally posted by tada

24.5m singles sold with just those twelwe million sellers, which clarifies that other hits such as breathe, fearless, speak now, hey stephen has sold a lot to make up the other 8. something million.
                                If you count all of those numbers it will come down to 24,499 mil. She has others hits so i could be 30mil by now

Comment

• those are great numbers Love Story will hit 5 million sold in about 3 months becoming the 6th single to do so
                                  "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Originally posted by huynhicq
                                    Originally posted by matugama

If you count all of those numbers it will come down to 24,499 mil. She has others hits so i could be 30mil by now
                                    billboard confirmed in january she has sold 34.8m digital songs. and she is the highest seller back in january. since than rihanna may have overtaken her.

Comment

• Originally posted by matugama
                                      Originally posted by huynhicq
                                      Originally posted by matugama

billboard confirmed in january she has sold 34.8m digital songs. and she is the highest seller back in january. since than rihanna may have overtaken her.
                                      ...as a songwriter, Taylor's album tracks and digital single download tracks together are selling over 70 million per year in the US...about 300 million tracks total with album tracks about 88 % of the total...by far the most by any artist in the US since Taylor's debut song release.

Billboard says Dr. Luke is ranked higher on the year-end songwriting charts than Taylor, but is the financial return from "airplay" more than the songwriter's fee per song received from track sales?

For example, "Love Story" has over 11 million track sales in the US [album + digital] and huge US airplay over the past 2 1/2 years. Right up there with....well, maybe it's # 1 in that time period?
                                      Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• ok so apparently, one fan asked Taylor during the T-Party in Singapore if she'll release Sparks Fly as a single, and she replied, "Yes, Sparks Fly will be a single."

this made my day!!! [/i]
                                        "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                        - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by dhenapie
                                          ok so apparently, one fan asked Taylor during the T-Party in Singapore if she'll release Sparks Fly as a single, and she replied, "Yes, Sparks Fly will be a single."

this made my day!!! [/i]
                                          YES! It's a guaranteed hit! . She'll probably release it as the fifth single. She might release Speak Now next, then another song (Mean, maybe?) then Sparks Fly to wrap up this era! They should've asked her about what sh'e gonna do with Haunted. It's too much of a good song to not be released somewhere!

Comment

• MediaTraffic

#19 (15) - Speak Now - 38,000

Total: 3,829,000

Comment

• As Grammy weekend approaches, here's how the top of next week's chart should look, with Now 37 giving Capitol/EMI its third chart-topper of the month, and the first in six figures. Next up: Adele on Feb. 22:

*Now 37 (Capitol/EMI) 115-125k
                                              Nicki Minaj (Young Money/Cash Money/Universal Motown) 40-45k
                                              P!nk (LaFace/JLG) 30-35k
                                              Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 30-35k
                                              Justin Bieber My World 2.0 (Island/IDJ) 30-35k
                                              Bruno Mars (New Elektra) 30-35k
                                              Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 28-32k
                                              2011 Grammy Nominees (Jive/JLG) 28-32k
                                              Jason Aldean (Broken Bow) 28-32k
                                              Black Eyed Peas (Interscope) 28-32k
                                              Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 25-28k
                                              Mumford & Sons (Glassnote) 25-28k
                                              R. Kelly (Jive/JLG) 25-28k
                                              *Thompson Square (Stoney Creek/Broken Bow) 22-25k
                                              Katy Perry (Capitol/EMI) 22-25k

*Debuts (2/10p)

nooo!!! let's pray Taylor still makes it in the top 10 next week!
                                              "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                              - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by dhenapie
                                                ok so apparently, one fan asked Taylor during the T-Party in Singapore if she'll release Sparks Fly as a single, and she replied, "Yes, Sparks Fly will be a single."

this made my day!!! [/i]
                                                Imo Speak Now should be the next single, not sparks fly
                                                The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• I hope she does American Idol Country week to spur on her sales.
                                                  Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow

Comment

• 4. ENRIQUE IGLESIAS - Tonight f/Ludacris: 103.251 (+ 2.003)
                                                    5. BRITNEY SPEARS - Hold It Against Me: 88.148 (- 0.201)

6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 87.758 (+ 1.015)?
                                                    7. PINK - Raise Your Glass: 86.375 (- 1.334)?
                                                    8. WIZ KHALIFA - Black & Yellow: 85.975 (- 0.649)

up to No. 6 now, and she might even pass Britney tomorrow did NOT expect it to get this high!

I won't hold my breath, but maybe, just MAYBE this will outpeak "Mine" on Hot 100 Airplay.
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X