Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phoenix98
    "Back To December":

Hot Digital Songs = *1* - 13 - OUT - 51 - 74 - 39 - 52 - 48 - 34 - 36 - 26 - 28 - 30 - 28 - 26 - 32 - 53
    fixed :( surprised to see it dropped THAT much this week! currently No. 53 on iTunes too.
    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix98
      Originally posted by phoenix98
      "Back To December":

Hot Digital Songs = *1* - 13 - OUT - 51 - 74 - 39 - 52 - 48 - 34 - 36 - 26 - 28 - 30 - 28 - 26 - 32 - 53
      fixed :( surprised to see it dropped THAT much this week! currently No. 53 on iTunes too.
      BTD is over. now it's time to release the next single, please lord not Better than revenge. i love it, but not as much as Sparks Fly and Speak Now - two perfect choices for now.
      Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• MediaTraffic

#11 (19) - Speak Now - 44,000

Total: 3,873,000

Comment

• 6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 89.825 (- 0.053)

Comment

• How is 'Speak Now' selling compared to Fearless? Which sold faster?
            Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
              6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 89.825 (- 0.053)

Comment

• HDD WEEKEND PREVIEW:

Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 35-40k

nice to see her get a sales boost even though she didn't perform or win (or even get nominated for) any Grammys ;)
                last.fm

Comment

• good, the sales are stable but she crucially needs a 3RD SINGLE AND TV PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  they should have not planned tour so soon, summer would better for kicking-off

Comment

• that's a decent growth without a new single the album should hopefully be 4x platinum soon
                    "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

• Originally posted by rootzsmith
                      Originally posted by rp662
                      6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 89.825 (- 0.053)
                      MAN! I seriously thought this could reach 90m and even 100m. Hopefully it will keep increasing in county. It's been number 7 for four straight weeks and I want it to have at least a top 3 peak but now I'm just hoping for a top 5 peak. I seriously thought this song was gonna be a huge hit. It was sort of... I just hope since it was only a small decrease, it can keep increasing.
                      God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• By the way Crazier is 69 cents on iTunes. Does anyone know it's current sales. Hasn't it passed the 500k mark already?

Comment

• 6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 90.222 (+ 0.397)

Comment

• Yes, Speak Now will be top 5...
                            I expected it to do better after Christmas 2010 (I thought it would do 50-60,000 for the following weeks), so I was a little surprised that it fell down that much.
                            Lots of people said it would be No. 1 in January and some weeks of February (similar to Fearless) due to the fact that there were no big releases, but now we see that it didn't.
                            But now, I'm pretty sure that Speak Now will keep the spectrum of weekly sales of at least 20-40k for the next months, because the album is the type of an album that sells huge over a long time (like Fearless) and won't fall too much.
                            Including holiday seasons, tours, TV appearances and so on, it will sell 2-2,5 million at the end of this year, so her sales will be a little behind Fearless.

Timmy
                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by forever9481
                              How is 'Speak Now' selling compared to Fearless? Which sold faster?
                              Yes, I'd like to know this information also! Great sales so far though!
                              95+ Million Records WW
                              RIAA Top Certified Artist of the Decade
                              Billboard Female Artist of the Decade
                              16 Grammy wins
                              3 #1 Films

BEYONCE

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenBLadyG
                                Originally posted by forever9481
                                How is 'Speak Now' selling compared to Fearless? Which sold faster?
                                Yes, I'd like to know this information also! Great sales so far though!
                                ...it took Fearless 22 weeks until April 2009 [week 15 + 7 weeks in 2008] to reach 3 million sales

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... c&start=75

...and 49 weeks in Billboard Week 42 in October for Fearless to hit 4 million sales

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=800

...so Speak Now has been selling faster but will be pretty much on track with Fearless by year end...perhaps 4.5 to 5.5 million

...but not quite good enough...Taylor will need to release another album if she wants to hit 4 million artist sales in 2011...or, maybe we underestimate Speak Now's sales this year?
                                Red took 5 weeks to hit 2m in US sales. Speak Now took 6. Fearless took 7. Taylor Swift took 61. 1989 hit 2m in 3 weeks...

Comment

• a bit off topic...

aahhhhh Taylor is already here in the Philippines! i can't wait for the concert tonight!!!

<3 <3 <3

ok back to the charts.
                                  "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                  - Time

Comment

• Japan

38 (34) Speak Now - 2,569

Total: 113,341

Comment

• Originally posted by rp662
                                      6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 90.222 (+ 0.397)

Comment

• I think if she release speak now platinum edition , Her sales will increase. I hope speak now sales more than fearless..
                                        I want taylor let fan to choose her new single.

Comment

Originally posted by rp662
                                          6. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 90.222 (+ 0.397)
                                          one position behind peak of "Mine" this week on Hot Airplay = No.8

Comment

• 5. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 90.718 (+ 0.496)

Comment

• I didn't think this song would be so popular. This is great news!
                                              Follow

Comment

Imo, it s not a good idea because 90% of her fans have already bought SN.
                                                Now, She needs a crossover hit for the unusual buyers
                                                The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

5. TAYLOR SWIFT - Back To December: 90.718 (+ 0.496)
                                                  Back To #5 . I'm glad it was only a small decrease last time, its great to see it still gaining. 100m here we go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Formusic
                                                    Originally posted by rootzsmith
                                                    Imo, it s not a good idea because 90% of her fans have already bought SN.
                                                    Now, She needs a crossover hit for the unusual buyers
                                                    Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X